It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Depopulation of Earth -5.5 Billion

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint
Resources isn't really the problem, its the extreme gross mismanagement. We flush our nutrient rich urine down the toliet instead of putting it in our composts, which are few because people throw their bad or useless food in the trash. We don't tend to our soils, don't practice good organic farming... The list of waste goes on and on.

We have lots of resources its just that we don't manage or nuture it well enough.

Where are the green roofs and walls, the chickens in our backyards, why do we bother to wash our cars or insist that our golf courses have water to keep the useless grass there green. We don't need golf courses. We need crops.

People need to have some enviro sense and responsibility slapped into them. We're too far from our roots that attach ourselves to this living organism called Earth.

We need to wake the # up.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I's not the resources, the problem, it's the management of said resources.
In Canada, milk producers are forced to dump milk on the ground when the quotas are achieved. Otherwise, the price would drop and that would be bad, now, wouldn't it? Too many people would get nourished. Or what about all the cultivable land that is left untouched, to regulate the price by rarity of fruits and cereals? And so on?
It is not a problem of overpopulation, it is one of greed.

Aresh

LOL: I've just noticed your post just before this one, Boondock! Sorry!

[edit on 26-4-2010 by Aresh Troxit]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by polarwarrior
dont you mean 6.5billion people? So that 500mill are left. You do know were expeted to hit the seven mark anytime now, certainly before the year is out, unless they are planning on doing it very soon they are going to be wiping out well over 5.5bil to still leave .5bill.

Yes that's what I meant, sorry it was real late at night, and I was tired. I meant to that only 500 Million would be left on earth.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
The groups that want to maintain the world population at 500 Million think this is a more manageable and controllable amount. I don't think they plan to eliminate the rest all at once, but introduce things that will lower the population in spurts. Things like genetically modifed diseases and such. A pandemic if introduced could eliminate a majority of the worlds population. H1N1 may be a genetically created virus as a test to see how the virus would react and how it would spread, and what the reaction of the people would be to it.

There are many ways and methods available to them with the modern means of medicince, science and technology.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
There is no "depopulation plan".
"Depopulation" is pure fear-mongering.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by sphinx551]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Looking_Glass

I'm with you on this one, it's nothing short of suprising that no one has destroyed these stones. I've seen swasticas and graffiti screaming **** THE NWO on them, but that's harmless childs play.

If people are that offended, do what they would do in 3rd and second world countries, take action instead of complaining from behind a computer screen before going to the supermarket and buying a new DVD.

Edit: Spelling

[edit on 26-4-2010 by Markz0r]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Are you ever tired of being wrong?... Everytime I see you post, it's some of the most hair-brain, and extreme, ideals I've seen anywhere on the net.

What a smear! Not Boondock-Saint. Not at all, I've seen much sage advice. Ideals are good things to raise, especially in the face of a society that forces the status quo so low.

Have you thought of the pollution this would create? Do you think everyone would just go climb in a grave and die peacefully, no..... bodies would pollute the water, never mind all the chemical waste that would happen from so many people dying... Bluedrake

The fact that "there would be a mess" isn't any kind of re-assurance. In fact, wouldn't that give them chemicals to sell to someone? Strange burgers to feed to captives? You have to understand how twisted some of the "elite" are. Ultimate power breeds much corruption, and if this concept is new to you, you have much research to do.

and as I've said many times in many threads, I'm all for this. I'm already a member of the Voluntary Human Extinction Movement so I'm doing my part. Totalstranger

Listening to Tool while drunk and stepping up to the plate are two different things.

Someone needs to head over to those damn guide stones and bury them under a mound of cement. What a terrible and offensive thing to just leave standing there.

People in Georgia need to contact their local politicians and demand they be removed immediately How on earth are they allowed to exist on US soil? Looking-Glass

I'm quoting this just to read it again. Agreed completely

In Canada, milk producers are forced to dump milk on the ground when the quotas are achieved. Otherwise, the price would drop and that would be bad, now, wouldn't it? Too many people would get nourished. Aresh Troxit

I've heard this happens with our grain too. Instead of surplus being shipped to where it is needed, it gets burned to prevent trade "inequalities". I'd have to look it up, but I remember reading into it years ago.

There is no "depopulation plan".
"Depopulation" is pure fear-mongering. Sphinx551

I hope you've had a good sleep, but it's probably morning for you soon! There are too many issues to put together to see anything immediately. You need a solid overview.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkspARCS

It also states that almost all shall be fooled, if possible even the saints...Good luck.

Peace

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by manta78

Thanks for posting the link, manta78.

www.population-security.org...

I found it to be an interesting read. It just goes to show that our government is planning for the future whether we think they are or not.

I found this last part especially interesting:

# Abortion is vital to the solution: - Index # "While the agencies participating in this study have no specific recommendations to propose on abortion, the following issues are believed important and should be considered in the context of a global population strategy...Certain facts about abortion need to be appreciated: " -- No country has reduced its population growth without resorting to abortion". [Page 182] " -- Indeed, abortion, legal and illegal, now has become the most widespread fertility control method in use in the world today." [Page 183] " -- It would be unwise to restrict abortion research for the following reasons: 1) The persistent and ubiquitous nature of abortion. 2) Widespread lack of safe abortion techniques..." [Page 185]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by chief_counsellor

My Canadian dude, I do not mean to come off as insulting, but you have been an active member since 2004 and are now asking this question?

Where have you been homie, BTS?

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by mclinking

methinks something will get to us first before this Alliance of Hearts gets its wish. It'll probably take down the Alliance as well! It's not TPTB. It's TBD.

mclinking

The Alliance of Two Hearts is not trying to do this, they are revealing that this is the plan of the Illuminati and other secret societies

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
why would you kill off modern day slaves. The system works, we are all working like dogs, producing and the elite are doing well. Why stop a good thing?

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
hmm order 66 from star wars comes to mind

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by sonoflibra

First who are the elite??? Not as many as you think.

Secondly the ones that are not elite that are spared will be the working class for said peoples.

It must if it is going to happen be through subtle means such as poison that is in our food.

Check out EDTA

en.wikipedia.org...

EDTA exhibits low acute toxicity with LD50 (rat) of 2.0 – 2.2 g/kg.[4] It has been found to be both cytotoxic and weakly genotoxic in laboratory animals.

EDTA is used to bind metal ions in chelation therapy, e.g., for mercury (performs poorly) and lead poisoning.[11] It is used in a similar manner to remove excess iron from the body. This therapy is used to treat the complication of repeated blood transfusions, as would be applied to treat thalassaemia. EDTA acts as a powerful antioxidant to prevent free radicals from injuring blood vessel walls

Interesting that it removes iron and yet it is in our food to protect the flavor.

A medicine used in food Hmmp!!!

Industry

In industry, EDTA is mainly used to sequester metal ions in aqueous solution. In the textile industry, it prevents metal ion impurities from modifying colours of dyed products. In the pulp and paper industry, EDTA inhibits the ability of metal ions, especially Mn2+, from catalyzing the disproportionation of hydrogen peroxide, which is used in "chlorine-free bleaching." In similar manner, EDTA is added to some food as a preservative or stabilizer to prevent catalytic oxidative decolouration, which is catalyzed by metal ions.[8] In personal care products, it is added to cosmetics to improve their stability toward air.[9] In soft drinks containing ascorbic acid and sodium benzoate, EDTA mitigates formation of benzene (a carcinogen).[10]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   

No offense mate, but those are pretty lame ways to depopulate the World. All those things are done for MONEY and for no other reason.

If they wanted to depopulate they'd use a bio engineered germ to kill off people. Easy, cheap, effective.

And is depopulation such a bad idea? mmm .. I dunno. By the time I'm ready to die off, the world's population will be over 12 billion people. Imagine.. 12 billion people..

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
We went through the last big time the Georgia Guidestones were brought up into a big ATS thread.

The same old NWO fear-mongering of "TPTB want to kill us all" were written next to "the NWO wants to exploit my labor and money and keep me in debt" creating this paradox where some of the Tin Hatters here were afraid of two extreme scenarios at the same time and too scared to see the holes in the matter.

There won't be any mass killing of the people in this world. HAARP is not creating super volcanoes and earthquakes to kill everyone while setting off ultra tsunamis. The 'tyrannical government of the NWO' is not putting chemicals in our foods to maliciously wipe out 5.5 Billion people. 'Chemtrails' won't be the end of us all.

What loses credence to me is this group, Alliance of the Two Hearts, is not only located in Georgia (proximity to the Guidestones as well as ease to manipulate the local parish into outlandish thoughts about it) but they are using Christianity as a cover to use fear mongering.

You (collectively) say the NWO needs all of us 'sheeple' for their "agendas" but argue at the same time they are going to wipe us all out?

I wouldn't pay too much mind to this group and what they are spewing out. Many times these pseudo-Christian groups are dangerous. Now this is not as bad as some of the militias in America telling their Congregation to put up arms and get ready to start a revolution. However, when I go to Church it is to learn about God. I don't go to Church to hear and the "New World Order" or how the governing body of the world is going to poison my food and kill me with chemicals. I would be more prone to think the Church is using radicalism to "fear" people into attendance like the Great Awakenings we had in the 1800's in the United States, or is using radicalism to increase the size of their purse.

Just my thoughts.

-Sliadon

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
5.5 billion? Well all I know is my family and I are in the .5 and I guess housing will be cheaper...

To be honest we could lose a few billion as in the over populated and poor areas of India, China, Africa and big cities like Mexico city with a lot of close living of the poor, so when we see 100s of millions in these areas die off to whatever I’ll start to pay attention.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
This is a great issue CHIEF. I think it's especially interesting to see the number of people who seemingly think depopulation is a "good" idea. Of course, if you believe the world is "over-populated", this makes sense. But where did we get that idea? Shouldn't we question a notion that so casually regards human life, from such a cold utilitarian perspective? Sure, taking a tough look at things needs to be done now and again, but when we're talking about "depopulation" (especially by intention), then doesn't it seem like we've morally joined up with the Nazis?

So, let's think about it. Some of the posters weren't too bashful about identifying various peoples they wouldn't mind killing off, rattling off the predictable, such as millions in India or Africa. Well, that could make sense...unless you were one of the ones who had to die. And for what? Some totally unrealistic "Utopian" dream? Oh wait a minute, I have an idea, why not the Jews? Come now my German peoples! Reason with me, our Fatherland will be so much better off! Yeah, the people that have been brainwashed with the notion of overpopulation are in good company.

One thing we should all realize is that thinking about things in the abstract, can lead us down the wrong path. To mitigate against falling for such grand-sounding ideas (such as depopulation of "someone else"), I think we should try personalizing it. In other words, let's slip on those moccasins, and go for a short walk, and then think it over again. Do you come to the same conclusion?

Wake up call number one for you sheeple who quaintly imagine some "obvious" place like India is a good target. Apparently, the people who really run the show, disagree with you. Recall that they thought Manhattan, New York City, was a dandy spot to kill off a few thousand.

Wake up call number two for the sheeple who bought the overpopulation BS: Look in the mirror, and picture a little swastika on your forehead. You're not too far off from the Nazis.

Number three. This wake up call is for the delicate sheeple who have convinced themselves that it's all just "fear-mongering". Sure, we all agree with you! Our masters are actually NICE! Heck, "if" they really pulled off 9/11, well, they probably had good reasons! Sheesh, didn't they need to get everyone riled up against the Muslims? How else could they have done it!? Our masters are wise, and benevolent!

Number four. Five or six billion people? Oh, of course, just preposterous! That's "too many"! "Who will work the plantation!" Blah, blah. But 10 million, that's OK. Or 50 million? Yes, the same people who brought us WW2, are still running the show! Do you get it? If 3,000, or 6 million, or 50 million (take your pick) is all just OK with them, then how is it that billions might be "too much"? Don't kid yourselves.

Try this on for friggin' fear-mongering: The matter of who, and how many that are deemed "OK to kill off", is primarily up to THEM. If they have a plan that makes sense to them (that's all that's needed for starters, think about it), and they think 500 million is "good enough" for left-overs, then we do have a problem.

But their plan is far from simplistic, based on the available evidence. They may prefer to use the scalpel, rather than the axe (until the time is "right"). Take AIDS for example. Target, Africa, blacks, and they got a "bonus" when it also attacked the gay population! Neat. Folks, they have been "engineering" the population mix for a long time now. When the mix is right, when the predominant genetic profile is sufficiently "servile", then they will have their plantation workers "ready". Could be, we're close. Then, they can roll-out a mega-plan that will speed things up (WW2 certainly did that).

One last thought. Their Utopia may be around the corner for other reasons. They are "occultists", they follow a different drummer you might say. Timing might just be everything...

JR MacBeth

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I came across this yesterday, and stumbled across your thread today...

english.pravda.ru...

Genetically Modified Food To Make Mankind Retarted Already in 21 Century

In the 21st century most couples will not be able to have children. Those who will manage will have mentally retarded kids...

The article is quite long, but it makes for an interesting case.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join