It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Depopulation of Earth -5.5 Billion

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I know someone that is involved with a Christian organization that is saying the global elite and various secret societies are planning to eliminate 5.5 Billion people on earth through things like genetically modified food, medication dependancy and deterioration of health through use of medications, use of chemicals, and many other methods.

Anyways, this organization called "Alliance of the Two Hearts" is saying the New World Order involves eliminating most of the people on earth, leaving only a few hundred thousand so that they would be easier to control.

Anyone else heard of this global mass genocide that is supposedly being planned by the Global Elite and the members of organizations such as the Illuminati?

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by chief_counsellor

methinks something will get to us first before this Alliance of Hearts gets its wish. It'll probably take down the Alliance as well! It's not TPTB. It's TBD.

mclinking

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Ok first if the "elite" eliminate 5.5billion people from the planet. Their families will be spared. So who will provide for them? If they are "elite" then they or their family is going to till the land or milk the cows so they can eat. So getting rid of that many people makes no sense

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonoflibra
Ok first if the "elite" eliminate 5.5billion people from the planet. Their families will be spared. So who will provide for them? If they are "elite" then they or their family is going to till the land or milk the cows so they can eat. So getting rid of that many people makes no sense

500 million people will leave plenty of room for a lower class.

and as I've said many times in many threads, I'm all for this. I'm already a member of the Voluntary Human Extinction Movement so I'm doing my part.

I think with a reduced population humanity can be brought together and advance beyond the petty BS that goes on today.

and you can bet that if there really is an NWO/Illuminati they arent very religious and they be wiping out most people of faith, thats like 5 billion right there AT LEAST

Bring it on! The less the merrier!

[edit on 25-4-2010 by Totalstranger]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
The lower class will rise against the upper and middle classes. History is full of conflicts like that.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
They'll never get it.

+ I HATE when people say the world is over populated...

You can fit the entire world's population side-by-side in less than the State of Rhode Island....

As we know that in Genesis 1:28 God told Adam and Eve to “...be fruitful and multiply, and replenish the earth."

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
They'll never get it.

+ I HATE when people say the world is over populated...

You can fit the entire world's population side-by-side in less than the State of Rhode Island....

As we know that in Genesis 1:28 God told Adam and Eve to “...be fruitful and multiply, and replenish the earth."

the worlds population isn't the problem.
It's the resources needed to sustain them all.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

the worlds population isn't the problem.
It's the resources needed to sustain them all.

Are you ever tired of being wrong?... Everytime I see you post, it's some of the most hair-brain, and extreme, ideals I've seen anywhere on the net.

Anyways!! It's NOT production... It's distribution.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Same old BS hanging around since the Kissinger global depopulation documents back in 70’s.

www.halexandria.org...

www.schillerinstitute.org...

In my humble opinion, we have the means and the technology to cure the “over population” problem in civil and peaceful manners without killing...!

Why are we still thinking like barbarians is beyond my imaginations...

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
dont you mean 6.5billion people? So that 500mill are left. You do know were expeted to hit the seven mark anytime now, certainly before the year is out, unless they are planning on doing it very soon they are going to be wiping out well over 5.5bil to still leave .5bill.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
Are you ever tired of being wrong?... Everytime I see you post, it's some of the most hair-brain, and extreme, ideals I've seen anywhere on the net.

thank you,
I'll take that as a compliment

www.gizmag.com...

www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   
This is really funny stuff, who is to say that the half a billion that is left is not all chines or Indiana or south American or the Eu or Asian.

What makes you think that they are any less important the any one.

I say don't worry about the population, it will fix it's self what you really need to worry about is the next little Ice age that we are going to have.
We will see one in this life time so you better plan ahead and hope that your not one of those billion that freeze to death because you to raped up in wondering if you one of the 5.5 billion that will die.

You need heat and power and water to live through this so plane ahead a shovel is not going to be enough when hell freezes over in your back yard.

Just a heads up to what may be in the ball park coming your way, you know like American Idol, ya just keep watching it it will keep you warm.

JMOP ITWOF WTF

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I hope they balance it out to where there's more freedom loving folk that radical islamic terroist......Long live Yogi bear mohammed

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Well here is a formerly classified document from 1974, that was declassified / released in 1989 discussing the population issue and security concerns:

www.population-security.org...

[edit on 26-4-2010 by manta78]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Lol i love it how some ppl can fall for this or even believe this... have you thought about what you saying.....

I mean who would clean up the mess after 5.5billion people died, who would move the bodies, stop all the power stations and factories around the world, who would clean up the worlds weapons from all the countries?

Have you thought of the pollution this would create? Do you think everyone would just go climb in a grave and die peacefully, no..... bodies would pollute the water, never mind all the chemical waste that would happen from so many people dying...

At the end of the day, they could not just kill off that amount of the population, maybe other methods would achieve world depopulation but afraid to say not all in one go, it would take 10's if not 100's of years to achieve this sort plan

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Loken68
I hope they balance it out to where there's more freedom loving folk that radical islamic terroist......Long live Yogi bear mohammed

Who is the "THEY" that is going to balance out genocide? They are going to have no such dream come true!

We need to wake up and start to withdraw from their world and power, and pull in the help we need to deal with this negative. If everyone woke up and connected with their higher selves and really strongly yearned for an equal world without starving or homeless, they could stand under the stars and pull in half the cosmos to help us. Its a duality, this universe game, half are free and good. And our hearts are a phone home, both to our selves, and connect to the whole cosmos.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Totalstranger

Go within your heart and connect to your Higher Self. The duality isn't about souls, its only body and multiverse, structure. All souls are light, Infinite Light, and anyone who works to harm another is really prolonging their joureny. Its the person themselves that hands themselves over to darkness if they harm others to learn love and light. TPTB and those that work for them are sadly very much misled. Go within. Phone home.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
My thread on this.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluedrake
it would take 10's if not 100's of years to achieve this sort plan

Or humanity can just be frank and honest with each other and say "Hey guys listen, we kinda need to curb the population a bit it's becoming a problem, or may become a problem down the road. Sorry I know it sucks, but we all have to try to limit ourselves to 2 children or less."

Might be easier than killing billions of people. Unless of course TPTB really want to kill people because mass murder is a super fun time to them.

Personally I think TPTB like the mass murder idea more.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
the Georgia Guide stones

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9551a8d1291c.gif[/atsimg]

Message of the Georgia Guidstones

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.

2. Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.

3. Unite humanity with a living new language.

4. Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.

5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.

6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.

7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.

8. Balance personal rights with social duties.

9. Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.

10. Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature.

The Globalist Dominion are perpetuating the current end time scale scenario to fulfill their public proclamation and then seek to gather those that survive to become thier nation of slaves.

The things that they are doing however, unbeknownst to them evidently, have - every single one of them - up to today, and for a thousand years from now, been revealed to us long, long ago. They actually believe they are doing God's will, which those in the know will agree with.

It was revealed that the ideas behind the things that they do,'shall be put in their minds, to do these things." This reveals that indeed, they will truly believe they will be following their master's will! However they find that they have been duped, because it was NOT thier master telling them to do the things that they did...!!!

They will be led, for the majority, like cattle to the slaughter.

"The blood will flow, and rise to the tops of the horse's saddles, as the wine press of God's anger is tread, during the Season of the Harvest."

"So come, all ye birds within the Heavens, and gather together to the Great Feast of the Day of God Almighty. For there will be the fleshly parts of kings, and the fleshly parts of soldiers, and the fleshly parts of the free men, and the fleshly parts of the slaves. Come, gather to the Great Feast, and partake of it, oh ye birds that dwell within the Heavens"

Unfortunately, the one that they swore thier allegiances to will also be imprisoned, to which they understand they will have no recourse over... so they have begun preparations to do 2 separate things to preserve themselves for a future confrontation, where the one they swore thier allegiances to will be released "for a short period of time".

BREAKING NEWS: Anyone here do any serious research into the things DARPA has created, and is developing? If you haven't I highly recommend going to their solicitation listings and review what it is they are creating!! I think you'll determine at that point what the weapons they are creating is for is nothing from this world....

1.They will build fortified, underground fortresses, virtually hidden cities, which will indefinitely have the ability to sustain them, and...
2. Build Space Craft, Launch a campaign to build secret Bases upon the Moon and the planet Mars, and there stay until the prescribed time for them to return would be right.

Those that have a higher sense of mind knew what was going to happen, so they instead flee to their mountain fortresses, and seal the doors shut, and likewise board ship and leave for their colonies.

Once their master is released...

they will open the doors to thier mountainous fortresses (Colorado, etc.), where they remained locked away and hidden (so they thought) and too, begin streaming back onto Earth from the Colonies they created (Moon, Mars), both built to escape from the invasion they knew was approaching, to begin the process of herding the harvest that they believe would be available to them to dominate, as their master was free, and empowered them, as he once did before his imprisonment.

BREAKING NOTE:They already witnessed the imprisonment of their master once, you'd think these idiots would have understood that they serve a losing side... but nope: instead, they believe they will succeed...

They fail, which is because while they awaited thier master's return, the invading forces that arrived stayed with mankind, and end up perfecting the species through a rulership of intellectual truth and benevolence.

When these 'eliteists' return, they will be swept away easily, as the people they ultimately encounter this time... were nothing like the people they knew before they shored up thier defenses and locked themselves away

SPECIAL NOTE: these things have time and again been put out there ... so they all are warned. What they will discover at the end of the Zero TimeWave is that they were nothing but a waste of skin, and understand too that that's what they've been since inception to now.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by DarkspARCS]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Someone needs to head over to those damn guide stones and bury them under a mound of cement. What a terrible and offensive thing to just leave standing there.

People in Georgia need to contact their local politicians and demand they be removed immediately How on earth are they allowed to exist on US soil?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join