It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jerk Cops !!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 11:01 PM
link   
ah, to be a kiddie again.

*dreams of tp and eggshells*

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I propose the question again:

How is Toilet papering somebodies house vandalism ? There is no permanant damage, nor trauma resulting in years of psychotherapy. To my knowledge at least. Perhaps there have been sheep who have been severely traumatized, maybe even to the point where it would be on a par with childhood sexual abuse, who knows ?

Goddess !!! Somebody please shoot me if I EVER start acting like my age and lose all memories of what it's like to be a kid.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 11:10 PM
link   
ashley something tells me you are the same ashley i know from school do you live in virginia beach.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by machinegunjordan
ashley something tells me you are the same ashley i know from school do you live in virginia beach.

nope im on the other side of the US.

XL5

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Cops should bring the kids to the station and show them a video of how long and whats involved in cleaning it up. Never a fine and never being unfair or on a power trip. I don't think making a TP wedding is right but its what kids do if they can't ride motor scooters, hang out at the mall, play loud music or any other thing old ppl don't like. I'm 24 btw, so its not like Im defending any kids from doing this because I am one, its because the cops don't know what its like to FEEL FREE.

It seems like they got rid of the protect and changed the "serve" to serve the govt and politics and not the ppl (old ppl maybe). Thats why I don't respect them anymore, same with some old ppl!

Some pick and choose if they want justice, safty or a power trip and call it a judgement call, I call it unfairness.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by KayEm
I propose the question again:

How is Toilet papering somebodies house vandalism ?

In Arizona, A.R.S. �13-1603 states that if you throw, place, drop or permit to be dropped on public or private property any litter, destructive or injurious material and do not immediately remove it, you can be charged with a misdemeanor (jail time and a fine) or a felony (prison time and a fine) depending upon what was placed on the property. Toilet paper could be considered 'litter' and therefore, toilet papering a house might result in being charged with a crime under this statute. Most states have similar laws - you could call your local police department and ask about the laws in your state.

Of course the law varies from state to state, but this is what I was threatened with almost two decades ago.

Like I said, everybody does it, but most of us are willing to accept responsibility if we get caught and not hold a grudge. That's what made it so fun, the anxiety about possibly getting caught.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Well, tp'n someones house is funny, just as poppin somebody in the butt with a bb gun as the tp leaves their hand is.

But sadly their both wrong.

[Edited on 6/5/2004 by DiabolusFireDragon]

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Under $50 damage in TX = No Fine
50 - 500 = Class B Misdemeanor
501 - 1500 = Class A
1501 - 20,000 = Jail Felony
20,001 - 100,000 - 3rd Deg. Felony
100,001 - 200,000 - 2nd Deg.
200,001 - More = 1st Deg.

Also

TX 2000 Penal Code Section 28.04

RECKLESS DAMAGE OR DESTRUCTION

(a) A person commits an offense if, without the EFFECTIVE CONSENT of the owner, he recklessly damages or destroys property of the owner.
(b)An offense under this section is a class B misdemeanor.

She knows the guys, they don't press charges, legal in TX.

Now I'm off to TP/Egg my friend's house.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 12:05 AM
link   
By the way, I'm 17, and have plenty of friends. I'm in pretty good shape, not an internet loser (not that I have any problem with them
) and I'm not stupid enough to go tp'ing peoples houses. I think it's stupi dto take valuable time and effort in order to do something like that. Besides, even though they're your friends, I'm sure that their parents consent was not in it. Their parents are the owners of the house by the way... I don't actually have such a big problem with tp'ing though. I guess it's up to you if you do it, just accept responsiblity when you get caught. The thing that really erks me is killing cats and such. My cat disappeared, such a great cat. Some drunk girls were with their two male friends. Said he killed my cat I kept asking him, he kept denying so I didn't do anything to him. He was younger than me too, and my brother says he's a good kid who wouldn't do that. He's lucky, I think I would really hurt someone permanently if I found out they killed him. Wow, got off subject in that one. But really, sometimes vandalism leads to stuff like that, so watch out.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Yeah dude, I'd stomp a mudhole through someone for killing my kitty. Pretty sick to just take life for fun, if you are killing animals like that you gotta have some sort of #ing of mental # going on inside.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 01:25 AM
link   
What if you took a dead cat you found on the road, doused it in gasoline with your two best friends, got a video camera, threw a match down, and then proceeded to tape the event?

Would that make me insane lysergic?

The cat was dead when we got there, but funny story we had just spent nearly an hour trying to hit a possum stuck on a telephone wire with a rock. We were driving to the Blockbuster when I saw it and screamed pull over POSSSUM. Fortunately for the possum we didnt hit it, and then came home to a dead cat in the driveway. My friend asked if we did it when we entered his house, said no, then proceeded to party with mr. snuggles as we called him.

I love san antonio, only here can I have so much fun.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 10:35 AM
link   
killing animals for fun is messed up i heard of this guy who took his naighbors puppy when he was drunk and had some friends hold it down and he kicked the dog 13 feet and killed it.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 11:13 AM
link   
We TPed, egged, bags of dog poo, hell, we even cherry bombed mail boxes. The thing is we also RAN. You get caught, you pay the price. Why run? Because it's illegal, fun, but illegal. Didn't do any thing to animals though, with the exeption of finding out at what height a cat couldn't land on it's feet. 3 inches.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent47

Especially goin up to the North Side and blasting rap music!

Alamo Heights freeks!

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent47
What if you took a dead cat you found on the road, doused it in gasoline with your two best friends, got a video camera, threw a match down, and then proceeded to tape the event?

Would that make me insane lysergic?

The cat was dead when we got there, but funny story we had just spent nearly an hour trying to hit a possum stuck on a telephone wire with a rock. We were driving to the Blockbuster when I saw it and screamed pull over POSSSUM. Fortunately for the possum we didnt hit it, and then came home to a dead cat in the driveway. My friend asked if we did it when we entered his house, said no, then proceeded to party with mr. snuggles as we called him.

the kitty was already dead, now if you took the cat, strangled it with your bare hands or just smashed its skull revealing it's grey matter, yeah i'd say you are pretty #ed up in the head.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by mig12

Alamo Heights freeks!

Actually it was near the Alamo Heights Blockbuster where we ran into the Possum, had to constantly stop throwing rocks because some big shot in a porsche would drive by.

Im not from Heights but Ft. Sam. I hate Heights.

[Edited on 6-6-2004 by Agent47]

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   
That's it. No tall girl for Agent47.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Anyone heard the song

You're A Cop

by Anal C*nt?

www.sethputnam.com...

[Edited on 6-6-2004 by drunk]

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Nope, but I've heard Cop Killer by Body Count.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I LOST 20 DOLLARS!!!!!!!!! WHERE ARE THOSE COPS NOW HUH!?!??! RRAAWWWWRRR

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join