It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Spinning Universe

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
so you see as i see it, infinite positive source and positive real freedom are the positive truth conception life

so truth is never one, it is always the result of positive max and min, so always one present reality but since it is freedom reality then it is not one objective present reality, only in void it is one absolute that is they dont move gods to keep the sense coming from lol

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
like you see those pervert gods they send us away from absolute reality inerty profits in being positive, while they stay there profiting more all to them
and we are suppose to play the roles of reality freedom now that truth cannot define as one so gods define it, and each living suppositly free real is a joke, they kill it or possess it entirely or buy it easily to become their robotics moves

now even babies they dont have times to say a word as o positive nice, they are quickly kicked out and they even shout alone i am a free real very tough illusion coming to get my share

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
they kill us in depth because they have all the interests to keep truth reality life reference being them in void free
so they dont truth existence to be real, they dont allow any positive true sense perspective to be alive, so only nothing absolutely is living real

but they reached a point where they mean more real life to them, and that is like what i always say proof, only truth soon or later all would be truth reality life freedom perfect equality all perspective

understanding what is truth is also understanding truth concept being one equality in all ways always, that is why it is so geniun void source as concept certainty base intelligence

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. Toodles

OH, I have a few thoughts on this concept. I think it could be summed up in a simple, rather rhetorical, question;
What is the origin of rotation?

You're correct, everything is in motion and nothing is ever at rest in an absolute sense. How many different types of observable motions are there?

• Linear
  • Angular (Rotational and/or Orbital)
  • Oscillating

There is no Linear motion in an absolute sense because there will always be another force causing an angular progression. An object moving in a straight line (in space) will curve due to gravitational forces on it from other masses in either a Hyperbolic, Parabolic or Elliptical/Circular motion.

I am indifferent as to the definitions between Oscillations and Rotational motions as my gut feeling is that these are the same but I can't get my head around it just yet. It is from this concept that I believe there is only one true Universal motion (be it Oscillating or Rotational) and anything else is a deception due to relative perspectives. In other words things just appear to move in a straight line but are really moving in a big curve.

Rotational motions are rather difficult to understand really. Think of a spinning sphere like the Earth. The top (Northern Hemisphere) rotates in an anti-clockwise direction yet at the same time the bottom (Southern Hemisphere) rotates in a clockwise direction with a dividing line at the equator. So how can a single object appear to rotate in two different directions at the same time?

Maybe I am over-thinking this concept or maybe I am missing something profound. I am leaning towards the latter and furthermore I feel that this is the key to understanding the creation of the Universe and the origin of Gravity.

The question, "What is the Origin of Rotation?" remains unanswered at this time for me and the odd thing I have found is in most cases it remains unasked.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Devino

You ask a very intriguing question. One that I have not considered until now.

The origin of rotation? Seems like that would be more on the philosophical side of spectrum. Although, in an attempt to answer the question to the best of my ability (and I am most likely completely wrong) I will say this:

If we consider the big bang theory. Even if it turns out to be incorrect, it still has valuable merit. I believe rotation was an inevitable result of the quantum waveform collapse that caused matter to exist as we know it. Think of a storm rolling in. When the rain starts falling, it causes a massive displacement of atmospheric pressure which in turn, causes the wind to pick up speed.

Think of this on the quantum scale now. The first piece of matter pops into existence from the energetic collapse. Then another and another and so fourth. Each object causes a compression wave as it pops into existence into our dimension, and that compression wave is what sets everything into initial motion. And because these pieces of matter also exert pressure on the space they inhabit, they in turn cause gravity as well. Which accounts for the attraction between objects called gravity as WELL as the outward momentum that our Universe seems to have.

Thus the cycle of never ending motion in the Universe begins.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. Toodles

Well just grabbed my old telescope -- totally dusty and missing parts -- still the Full Moon should be fun tonight! haha.

Oh yeah Mr. Toodles -- about the spinning universe thing. Yeah it's called the "time frequency uncertainty principle" in quantum physics -- MORE fundamental than the Heisenberg uncertainty principle.

In fact this was the original truth of Pythagorean logic and also Taoism, the three gunas of India, the Bushmen culture, etc. So essentially no one is listening -- since sound is modeled by frequency but as time -- not spatial distance. The West measures time as spatial distance and that's where the whole problem arises -- length as geometry versus distance as arithmetic.

So quantum logic is noncommutative - in nonwestern music this means the Perfect 5th is 2:3 as C to G while the Perfect 4th is 3:4 as G to C so that C * G does not equal G * C. Western science -- classical -- has to convert this noncommutative logic back to symmetric for time as spatial length or amplitude (inverse squares). This original problem goes back to Archytas and Plato -- I discovered it and call it the "Secret of the Greek Miracle."

Quantum science rediscovered this secret - the energy never stops -- no one is measuring it -- the energy measures us. So there is constant motion but the process of measurement does not change -- the process is constant.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by drew hempel]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Devino

to invent some words on rotation sense i just see, i would say that rotation symbolize limit self reality, that is why of matters realities it is the cell the minimal form
you know squares forms means confusions with different perspectives to reality, but cercles cant but deal though common share central self lives, and truth i guess is not perceived phyisally, but could be a line straight meaning absolute central position rotations same positive absolute free life

the fact that cercles shape orbit around itselves say physical reality of true self there, so the link cant be but from inner central heart that would make a line if u juxtapose all cercles according to one heart line, that each cercle lol there, would define its activity rotation and sizes according to its positive self source reality with objective one concept life, from that line infos relating positive source to its end absolutely

if we say that truth equation in any physical scene is equality, the simplest form is zero absolute life

so multiple equals are abstractions of same one entity, so logical linear sense is there from that abstraction of distance between same points relations, as maybe the concept life reality of positive time sense move truth

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by drew hempel

I like your idea of energy is measuring us instead of the other way around. Although I must say you had me lost on much of your post.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join