It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Spinning Universe

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
A friend of mine said something to me today that I found so profound that I felt the need to share it here on ATS. We were having a conversation on the nature of the Universe. A fairly deep conversation and she mentioned something she had said to her husband. So here it goes.

Since childhood, we have all experienced the joys of playing. Everything from spinning tops, to the merry go rounds. And even the Jack in the Box that had the handle for you to turn around and make the head pop out.

Everyone at one time or another has spun a quarter. Whether on a table or flipping it into the air.

What is the constant with most everything in the Universe? That spinning quarter was flat and still before you spun it to make it turn into a "seemingly" three dimensional sphere. That Jack in the Box crank was just a handle until you spun it in this circular motion to accomplish the end result.

Our planet, solar system, galaxy and universe is in a constant state of motion. Everything we see, touch, hear or otherwise acknowledge to be true in our own sense.

All of this brings us to the point. There is energy in everything. You see this energy through visible light. You hear it as sound. You sense it in climate changes. You know it exists when you see a river running. But what of that quarter? Does that quarter have energy? It has potential energy, yes. But it is kinetic energy that gives us results. That quarter does nothing while it is in a state of potential. As soon as you spin the quarter, it becomes a magnificent spherical object that will give you the end result. Heads or tails, that will lead to a decision.

Let's compare that quarters potential energy to the current state of our world. When someone asks you to think outside the box. What do they really mean? A quarter laying in a box is useless. Take it out of the box and it can assist you with almost anything. Be it a purchase or flipping it to make a decision. So when you think outside the box, you begin the process of jump starting and spinning your mind. Your body and all the energy around you.

From a philosophical stand point, you essentially begin to emanate with life when you free yourself from the restraints of this box. Creativity, personality, enlightenment. All of it held back by a pre-programmed box that has been ingrained in each of us since birth.

If anyone owns a simple telescope, you can watch this motion and energy in action EVERYWHERE in the Universe and know it to be self evident. We as humans have been programmed to think in a way that is Unnatural to the Universe. The light energy that so many spiritualists speak about is much more than a simple philosophical belief. It is a LITERAL energy. Light is electromagnetic and every object or particle which has a kinetic motion to it, produces SOME kind of EM charge. It is inevitable in nature.

What I am saying is that happiness and truth does not require belief in a higher power to be obtained. It does not require a specific spiritual path or even a perfect scientific theory. Because regardless of what your beliefs or personal opinions are, the Universe is much bigger than you. And the Universe has demonstrated to us since our first conscious thought, HOW it works. We simply need to hear what the Universe has to say.

If there was one thing anyone should ever take from this thread; it is that status, politics, financial benefits. None of it reflects on WHO you are. All that should ever matter, is how YOU reflect who YOU are to the Universe and the people around you. Take that potential energy that is lying flat inside the box of your mind, and bring it to life. Take the quarter out and spin it. Think outside the box.

"if we remain the same, idle, with no will to prosper...our NOW will become our HELL."

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
any thoughts from anyone? i know i was shocked when i heard this. even in all the time i have spent studying and thinking about quantum physics, for some reason this perspective had never occured to me.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. Toodles

Forgive me for asking you to elaborate, but I'm just trying to compare what you are talking about.
The energy in the universe is observable in everything we experience, and the potential energy that we see is useless unless you use it to our advantage? I'm just trying to compare how the energy of a spinning quarter can metaphorically be used for almost anything once we take it out of "the box" of normal thinking.
on a side note* I thought it was ironic that you mentioned "financial benefits" have nothing to do with who YOU are, yet your analogy uses "currency" - a quarter.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by juveous

hey, i am a new member to this site so forgive me if i post wrong or what not. i am very intrigued by a lot of the stuff on this site, and have had the chance to see some of it by means of links sent to me from a friend. so i decided to go ahead and join, so i can see, read, post...etc. i want to be able to do it all. i just wanted to respond to juveous about what i thought about the mention of "currency" when the financial aspect does not define us. the idea behind the quarter i don't think had anything to do with the meaning of money or anything of the nature. it was just an idea of a flat round object, when "put into motion" would then become a sphere... you could have easily said a washer or a nut? even a checkers piece? i don't think there was anything to be read into in that part. it was just an example. the point that i think should stand out from this thread is the fact that we need to be "in motion." everything around us does this, and we are supposed to as well...basically we have been "boxed up" and have ceased to be effective and useful to the ones around us, and ultimately the world. i think that is what mr. toodles point was??? just an idea...nice thread by the way. i really enjoyed it.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by iron maven

Well iron maven welcome to ATS! - and an enlightening first post might I add

It does make a bit more sense when you put it that way.

but quoting Mr. Toodles -

Originally posted by Mr. Toodles
A quarter laying in a box is useless. Take it out of the box and it can assist you with almost anything. Be it a purchase or flipping it to make a decision. So when you think outside the box, you begin the

he did mention - be it a purchase...

this is where I drew my response from.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by juveous

thanks for the welcome! and i do see where you drew your conclusion from about the purchase...but that does not mean that because he used a quarter as an example that money does define you. but that quarter is something you COULD use for a reason, but if you don't actually do anything with it, it is useless??? if you have a quarter, and you don't buy anything with it, does it make it worth more, less, or the same? if you have a checkers piece and a board it is supposed to go on to play, but you don't use it...does that checker piece become less important, or more important, or it doesn't really make any difference at all??? i think the point is, if we have something, but don't utilize it, we are denying it it's "worth" but not necessarily a monetary worth...but that it is doing the job it is supposed to do, or meant to do? we have this wealth of knowledge and ability within us, but if we don't use it, it is essentially worthless...we may as well not have it. it is a complete waste of talents...i think that is more what was meant. not the fact of "spending" the quarter...but utilizing the quarter...does that make sense??? thanks again!

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Yeah, It was just that my mind was going in different directions because the OP talks about identity at one point, potentiality at another, thinking differently, and listening to what the universe has to say. I don't know, at first I just didn't know what the main idea was and felt i was missing the point.

But I see what you are saying about using your potential in reference to the how the quarter is flat and how you change it into a sphere. Mr. Toodle's last sentence summed that up - "Take that potential energy that is lying flat inside the box of your mind, and bring it to life. Take the quarter out and spin it. Think outside the box."

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by juveous

hey juveous. thanks for your insight. and hopefully we have helped each other out. i really like being able to talk things out with people and get fresh ideas, and share the ones i already have (which is a whole lot!!) this thread that mr toodles started says a lot of things in it, that i myself have thought...but not been able to put into words quite as well i guess? so i "feel" if you will, where he is coming from. i have lots of ideas that are WAY outside the box! you were a great first encounter! i was afraid to post up here!!! from what i am reading, a lot of the people up here are way out of my league as far as what they know. i am more of a "feel" kind of person so to speak, than a "know" kind of person...i would like to change that about me. i would like to have both! i would like to be knowledgeable about the things i feel!!! have a great night! it was great talking with you.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Hey sure thing - I'm always blown away by the amount of substance and depth that some people put into their writings on here - A lot of it goes over my head! and Some of it should stay in their head!

But I'm sure you will find all of the interesting discussions you want on here, old and still to come.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by juveous

it is about free will life reality
objective life reference is always bigger and absolutely itself life, what are you there objectively nothing, and for you what is your perception about yourself there,

you have some options in ways of being with that objective life reality

if you consider that objective as the source of your positive life, you would then give your free will life to that life while adjusting a reality with itself life, it is a kind what people mean with god to do, when they are aware of their choice there
but objectively best end of that scenario would lead to a same result, the objective life wont change of course its reality so your adjustment with would be the same one always substantially while you meant adjustments that you would always mean until you stop meaning anything, since it is not yourself objective reality
but also from meaning objective as the source of your life you as a living are meaning to break the neutrality of the objective absolute self so logically you should expect negativity to yourself in that reality you are trying to fit in, and that would proove the negative you would become as a survival end

the second option, you decide to be anything that objective is not, so to assure your positive existing sense before seeking yourself reality
this is smart abstraction, but realistically cannot work
because objective life is absolutely so you cant be positive there out, it is then nonsense to choose existing negative, and if you mean to force a reality with from yourself different conception, you would then break the balance of objective neutrality from the other side, and from those moves you would sense negative livings moves against you, and since you are already negative i cant imagine what you would look like lols

the third option is right living, you understand how your free will is your absolute gift, from objective ultimate truth freedom life
so you have objective reality life and you with that treasure inside, that knowledge of a potential energy life realisation absolutely if there is a will for
so you deal with reality objective life at a second dimension, like accepting it existing as itself is as well as presenting yourself as the condition the minimum you accept being from without needing anything, and then like you say hi just freely, o nice and there you are in trouble no joking perfect position if you manage to invest that freedom energy in meaning positively that reality but truly in original ways, since it is superior to you then you surely appreciate it certainly from some perspective,
if you find the right tone to realize that perspective right then you are adding a sense of life to that objective, which logically become interesting because it would return your favor in a way that tells you the living right character yourself is, and to confirm it would bring to yourself reality others selves that by communicating with it would translate a communication with the whole positive reality objective one self from that add you as a living bring
so since you are ok with objective reality not breaking anything and finding a good balance in considering its superiority right that bring you a right living too back to yourself reality, so there you can even invest your free energy from the positive certain free realities lives sense to others means more personnal depending on what you see now that you can see more objectively the reality alive

it is mostly the idea more generally to understand how bigger is not better or necessarly the true source
i guess the true source is always that sense of positive ascension intelligence ways
you just try to face what you are absolutely sure being positive by any sense of confirming being positive there freely that you would then alone try to make it more real objectively
it is to understand how things are thmselves always absolute life but things communicate with each others absolutely too when they reach to mean positive substancially life

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Thank you for the responses so far. I will answer the question as to what currency had to do with it. An above poster was correct in their assumption that the quarter was used simply for the analogy. While finances are definitely a part of our everyday life, they are not necessary to define who we see ourselves as. Or who we wish to convey ourselves as to other people.

And to Iron Maven, welcome to ATS. Your first post was extremely insightful. I can see you have a natural understanding of these things and look forward to seeing more posts by you.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by imans

hey. sorry to bother you. i am new to this site, and what you just said went way over my head...could you explain your thoughts a little more for me please? thanks in advance!

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by iron maven
reply to post by imans

hey. =...could you explain your thoughts a little more for me please? thanks in advance!

thanks but i guess you said my means to in your way, i like it like this, but of course it would be interesting to exchange more insights for some particular points
i appreciated reading what you said about the money issue, it is the first time since i understand more god words in the bible about it clearly

i have always problem to understand education way, i dont like it so i cant believe it since i cant proove it for myself

money is actually the materialisation of positive concept in creations life, you cannot have money that is negative value, of course credit change become that now which blow the system of,

but i guess that was the point of jesus that you understand well, how positive values are meant for the whole reality worth, that would give you back your change maybe double, well it is an image meant for educationnal purpose, so people could touch their heads aware of positive life, free circulation of money that they should consider outside themselves to mean themselves like
but again it is a creation image nothing real or true, only positive truth yes is, and apparantly gods having no idea how to move positively before everyone enjoying themselves with silly stories that fresh brains in chaotic controversial condition jump to saying o ya watever you say man

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by imans

it is to understand how when you are of positive conception having in mind a perspective of absolute reality truth sense awareness of, becoming a living reality as less sound right if it is about being yourself one life truly

but when you are of one living conception having in mind a perspective of god in absolute reality truth sense of awareness of, either you mean then to become against god or hypocritly him but more as living reality
and if you mean against god one you mean then against positive concept which make you becoming more god actually of in meaning truly yourself freedom from any positive affiliation to reality sources life

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by imans

I am sorry Imans. I am also having difficulty understanding exactly what you are saying. Are you explaining how money didn't always come with the corruption we now see?

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   

i think i agree with you there, people certainly were dealing with money in different way then now, it brought up serious intelligence life that was killed when some being reached from their own reality as alive so positive intelligence was replaced by negative intelligence meaning the sense of living real out of all objective sense life for superiority sense from the concept of self living one

but positive truth is always absolutely so if one living moved by denying positive intelligence value of objective reality being true, intelligence life stop being reality source, and subjective life force and powers over others livings subjects rule exclusively

it is true that you are more if you value yourself life then when you are of objective positive perspective really alive, but when you are of objective perspective positive, you would value objective life and living truth too and yourself as true real in a deeper sense as taking yourself more seriously then there too

while the sense of living self negatively, meaning because existing out of what objective is existing from, free from reality and here lies openly are used for it, so that sense keep centered on itself one that is not real with anything else, only with liars like itself, so sure the pleasure must be full in that illusion of being free absolute living one, and i am sure that it is the most close sense of gods that is how it looks very ordinary and right people look weird without any character or forms to their true expressions realities

i am opposite to god and all gods of one concept life, self is not of one concept self is true reality life sense, so i am opposite to god conception but i am not satanist as god say about who are opposed to him, i am the other side more positive true because i admit the existence of positive freedom life being the only life truth source and realities anywhere

so you cannot say that i am selfish when i clearly mean true self and noself if positive absolutely exist, anything surely positive worth more to anyother thing true perspective

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by imans

I would agree with you on some of your statements. I also hold a similar outlook on self as you do. Although my personal belief system is slightly different, I will not go into much detail unless someone specifically requests for me to.

The monetary system to date, has been so corrupted that what we see as "positive" life, has been deteriorated to pretty much non existant. It is within my opinion that the current monetary system is almost the EXCLUSIVE reason why we have so many problems in the world today. And why so many people have such a difficult time with Spiritual dealings.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

i would appreciate reading all your explanation on that point you hold as objective world reality time

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by imans

Keep in mind that some of my views have changed with the OP. There is a lot that I might find trouble explaining.

I believe in the Single entity. That what we see as individual consciousness's on our third dimensional objective reality, is really just a comprisement of a singular entity which resides primarily on some higher plane of existence. Similar to how each neuron in the memory center of our brains contains a single piece of information, and every single one is unique. But without them all, we would not be who we are as humans today.

With respect to the OP. A lot of my ideas on why we exist as the egoistic beings today, have changed.

We see the Universe and it is definitely spinning. Always in motion. Whether we look at atomic particles or celestial bodies, that motion is always constant. Although the speeds and energy output may vary, but always in motion. I believe this is constant throughout all of the dimensional planes of existence. Without momentum and energy, then everything would collapse to nothing.

In order to obtain an understanding of such things in a way that is more than simply acknowledgment takes work. We must not see through the eyes of either egoistic OR passive entities. We must accept that both exist for a reason. Good and evil, light and dark. Egoistic and passive. The dualistic nature of our existence has a reason behind it and denying either aspect of that nature would be the wrong thing to do. Which is why I have such a problem with mainstream religion nowadays.

Basically, live and let live.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

yes your system reference are different, i dont see one being the source, that is why i believe in truth because it is not one it is infinite positive concept life freedom

it is of nothing but not the whole nothing just a will of its free certainty life reality, a sort of luxuary that mean abstract freedom life truth

that is why it is not one, like freedom reality of void is one absolutely

it is the living real absolute from its own free will

so objectively for creations universal realities references as source, we have that infinite positive intelligence living source
and limited but in a perspective infinite since it is of lies wills, negative intelligence living source, that represent mrs and misses gods as nothing reality absolute awareness living free from

and from there i see the distinction of levels in creations that truth realizes
as objective livings relative true identities

the livings of gods are alike they are meaning living only when they move in objective reality life or free life truth, as creators of informations about positive free life truth in void realities increases or sense of all livings awareness absolute state oness
but as livings free true they are always meaning being nothing otuside reality absolutely done by truth they never are the source, so they are aware but as nothing there to do for themselves and mean to keep it that way for the reference absolute way to creations tools pretenses, or to that oness state from what truth realized as their reality positive living there for that nothing free life

and the other category of something else, that mean being always self living from being positive true from any objective perspective of positive truth
so they mean being nothing in creations or objective realities that are always meaning either gods or truth sense intelligence positive life ways

that is where your senses of duality acceptance come from im sure, duality mean nothing in that sense you are right it is not necessarly oppositions because it is absolutely both sides nothing, but only from gods perspective not truth
where they mean them freedom as creators making negative and positive livings intelligence they know of truth and them realities creations life

from truth perspective, the reference of what is is from the maximum in one side positive true, which abstract infinite concept of positive freedom life, and on the other side the minimum positive true, which is concrete positive free point real itself source of being positive as living abstractly free, so truth do the result of that both extremes sides to set reality positive truth as existing with that potential of life truth

so from truth there cant be duality, only infinite abstract absolute positive source and finite free living reality source
that have all in common which is positive substance and freedom forms

the living reality source is more an absolute free true positive existing
and the infinite abstract absolute source is more the positive free

so it is a sort of connections always between existence and freedom, that set truth life
what is truly existing is more positive truth
and what is truly free is more nothing

so you see how inferior reality is superior positive truth
and superior reality source is inferior positive truth

so no duality from any way perspective exist

it is perfection man those absolutes sources are really something from geniun super good truth

so the separation of livings is set being pretense vs true

because truth is the unknown for all livings especially gods that keep meaning nothing but creations profits lies life

a lot of people have fun of brave true hearts for what who pretend dont have a heart beating as true always living one for no reason but its knowledge of truth life freedom being objective reality that make it without thinking or choice a heart beat always point

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join