It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BNP media spokesman doesn't even know the election date

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
www.vote-no-to-bnp.org.uk...

Friday 23rd April BBC 5 live debate....

Stephen Nolan interviewed John Walker the BNP Press Spokesman and Candidate for election this year, he proves in a very short space of time just how dumb he and the BNP are, and just how little understanding of how things work out here in the real world.

Have a listen to this snippet of pure comedy gold, get ready to laugh.

Proof for those who still didn't know that the BNP aren't only a fascist party, they're also a party of stupid halfwits.

John Walker claims that readily available information on the Internet such as the current tax threshold on property is locked away in Westminster, he hasn't a clue how the BNP would pay for the tax breaks in their manifesto, and he doesn't even know the date of the election!

Great piece of interviewing by Stephen Nolan!

The audio file here has slightly more of the interview that the youtube video: www.vote-no-to-bnp.org.uk...

Full interview is here for those interested from around 1:38:00 onwards - www.bbc.co.uk...

[edit on 25-4-2010 by john124]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
So by your logic one stupid person in any orginisation = a stupid one.

Wow what insight I must be stupid myself not to see it.

Lets cut to the chase your attempting to bash a political party because YOU do not agree with them. Now I will admit I don't like there message as a whole although I think there are some points they are right on.

Please climb down from the moral we all hate facists high horse and maybe just maybe you could bring something to the election debate worth talking about.

The whole BNP = bad every other party = good is getting a bit tired. They are all as bad as one another

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jpmail

So by your logic one stupid person in any orginisation = a stupid one.

Wow what insight I must be stupid myself not to see it.

Time and time again the BNP candidates show themselves to be stupid. Sorry if you aren't aware of this, but this guy is about as intelligent as they get. He is the media spokesman.... wouldn't it make sense to have someone who can portray their party a little bit better in that role!?

Lets cut to the chase your attempting to bash a political party because YOU do not agree with them. Now I will admit I don't like there message as a whole although I think there are some points they are right on.

I'm sure I could find one thing I agreed with Hitler about, but that doesn't mean I would vote for a fascist party to solve immigration problems, presuming that to offer voluntary repatriation out of the taxpayers pockets, and to prevent all coloured people from entering the country is considered a viable option. It's not difficult to bash a party that offers nothing at all, yet expects votes. The full extent of his answers are "I don't know".

Please climb down from the moral we all hate facists high horse and maybe just maybe you could bring something to the election debate worth talking about.

The BNP aren't really considered a real political party for aware voters, they're a group of halfwit thugs who expose themselves to ridicule over and over again.

The whole BNP = bad every other party = good is getting a bit tired. They are all as bad as one another

I haven't praised any other political party on this thread. Listen to the whole debate on the 5 live website link that I gave, and tell me what you think the BNP have to offer. The guy had a chance, obviously didn't do any preparation worth bothering with, and made himself look a complete joke of a pratt. He's even standing as a candidate in the election, and god knows who would vote for him after listening to his entire 20 mins of questioning.

Perhaps the shortened version doesn't give the correct impression, and makes the candidate look like a victim of rough questionning, but in actual fact the longer version provides a much better context to make a more accurate judgement. The radio host was entirely fair, and asked reasonable questions.

Questions to consider: When has the BNP ever shown any intellectualness in a debate, or stood for anything reasonable? They only ever cause an embarrassment for those poor voters who actually thought they were once worth voting for.

I remember the programme on TV the BNP wives filmed, and anytime somebody disagreed with them on the streets, they either replied with name calling, or refused to debate. This was their choice to film it, and broadcast to the world, yet they did! It was bad judgement to choose to portray themselves in that way, yet they simply don't care, or don't understand that their behaviour is abnormal, or too stupid to understand their behaviour is extremely pathetic and discriminatary and ignorant towards everyone (not only brown/black people).

[edit on 25-4-2010 by john124]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
The point of my post was to show that yours really was'nt adding anything it just seems an internet bash against something you don't like.

I am aware that there are questionable people in the BNP but I think the reason we don't see more of the smart people as you call them is that they are afraid to raise there voice. I am sure we can agree if anyone was to say the supported some or all of the BNP's policies they would be called racists, islamaphobics you name it, there it if its bad.

Thats the whole problem with politics in most countries nowadays there's no room left for debate.

Look at the current debate on the BBC the SNP are having to look to court action in a bid to get a spot in the debate.

The BNP are a REAL party, registered, voted in in places so to say they are'nt real is'nt true.

I am not sure the voters are poor for letting them in some have turned to voting to BNP because they feel no one wants to listen to them. Some are turning to the BNP in an attempt at hurting the big three.

I think the biggest problems the UK faces just now is the economy and immigration, the BNP to some people are at least talking about doing something about immigration wheres as the big three want to brush it aside.

I can never see them getting into power but I do think we will only see there power grow over the years until one day they are no longer listed as "other" in the polls

May I ask what is an aware voter? could it be one the realises no matter what one of the big three will become the new overlords of our elected dictatorship.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Well the records also show that the BNP Councillers in London also have the lowests attendance rates. So how can they be effective decision makers??

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by john124

1g.) Political Baiting: You will not engage in politically-charged rhetoric, politically-inspired name-calling, and related right-versus-left political bickering while posting in any topical forum or discussion thread on AboveTopSecret.com. You will not alter political candidate names or party affiliations in order to insult or deride the opposition.

Terms and Conditions of Membership for the AboveTopSecret.com Message Board(s)

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Ferris.Bueller.II

Hmmm, or just enjoy the comedy provided by the "Nazi" party, like I enjoy the comedy provided by Sarah Palin....

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jpmail

The point of my post was to show that yours really was'nt adding anything it just seems an internet bash against something you don't like.

There's good reasons for not liking a fascist bunch of thugs.

They provide the ammunition themselves, it's hardly making an effort to bash them. Primarily this thread was aimed at demonstrating the comical side.

I am aware that there are questionable people in the BNP but I think the reason we don't see more of the smart people as you call them is that they are afraid to raise there voice.

The smart people don't commit political suicide by following somebody like Nick Griffin.

I am sure we can agree if anyone was to say the supported some or all of the BNP's policies they would be called racists, islamaphobics you name it, there it if its bad.

The problem with that is the BNP don't have a committed policy for anything, they make it up as they go along. Someone may agree in principle to something they said, such as reducing immigration etc, but that isn't the same as agreeing to a BNP policy.

The BNP are a REAL party, registered, voted in in places so to say they are'nt real is'nt true.

Sadly people are still misguided enough to vote for them. There's hope that many will finally see them for what they are, although there will always be some racist people who genuinely feel the same way. Most people do not see them as a party worth considering voting for even if they are there on the ballot paper, and they are correct in that assessment.

Some are turning to the BNP in an attempt at hurting the big three.

And doesn't that hurt themselves if they are voting in a party in their consituency who don't know how to handle the economy, and want to offer thousands of pounds to repatriate asians. People need to consider what the consequences of a BNP protest vote would do, rather than only seeing the bad things about the bigger parties.

I think the biggest problems the UK faces just now is the economy and immigration, the BNP to some people are at least talking about doing something about immigration wheres as the big three want to brush it aside.

Like what??? The BNP don't have any real policies for immigration. John Walker had no idea in the radio debate..... lets say ban everyone from muslim countries, but then what about muslims living in european countries??

The BNP want to decide once their in power who comes in/out. That's not a policy, that's lunacy. Voting for BNP madness is like chopping off a leg because someone has a sore toe.

A plan to reduce immigration has to be feasible and effective, it's no good listening to the BNP whining about the govt. and expecting an instant solution.

The consequences for the economy to isolate Britain from the rest of the world would be disastrous, but I wouldn't expect the BNP to ever consider important details like that.

May I ask what is an aware voter? could it be one the realises no matter what one of the big three will become the new overlords of our elected dictatorship.

Perhaps, although I only meant as far as realising that the BNP pretend to have working "policies", which in actual fact would be disastrous if they tried to implement any of them.

top topics

join