It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it possible that many humans are infact aliens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Is it possible that there are many humans who believe they are humans but in reallity they are infact aliens discused as humans.Theses so-called alien sleepers fully beleive they are human and all there alien traits are hidden for a reason.They had replaced certain humans sometime during there life time.So what would be the reason why aliens would plant aliens sleepers amoungst us.There have been many theories about why the aliens have done this.Alien spys.forunners for a coming alien invasion.Actually hiding from other alien species or just on a massive program to replace most humans with alien sleepers.There could be thousands of alien sleepers out there amoungst us in many countries.Your next door neigurbour could be one.The local mail man could be one or the newsagent.There are some theories these alien sleepers have replaced people in important positions like presidents,doctors,military officers,insurance salemen,policemen,cia ,nsa angents and politicians.In reallity there would really only be one reason why the aliens would replace important people as theses people to gain the upper hand when the real alien invasion starts.Just for a minute imagien if all the politicians,military officers,policemens,cia,nsa angents,judges and doctors in the United States were infact alien sleepers.The aliens would flick the button and all theses aliens would remember who they really were and what there main task would be to benifit the alien invasion.Theses people would then be in a very powerful position to control many other humans to act against there own kind.What do you think

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
well that would make perfect sense as to
why the world will not wake up for our
conspiracy theories !!!!
They're all Aliens !!!!
We're the only humans left,
all ATS'ers please report to ur
nearest cave for reprogramming.
lol

very interesting read

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   
I was thinking along similar lines, i have been for a while.
What if celebrities were the ones from ET origins?
That would explain, given the fact that there are that many of them, that some seem to dissapear from the public for some time?
They all have
Money
Lavish Life styles
Security
Cosmetic Surgery
And seem to vanish off the public radar for lengths of time?

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by GORGANTHIUM

A very good question. Although you may be ridiculed by some, I think it is a side to this reptilian issue that has never been discussed properly.

I think that we are all reptilians to some extent. The material world is an illusion and forces are constantly interacting to produce a 'visual' result that conforms to our expectation. In the occult , urges within our psyche have shapes. More often than not , these shapes are larvaes, snakes and reptiles. Therefore it is not suprising that in the adjusting process, a person may for a fraction of a second have a different shape.

When I was a child , I used to play a frightening game. I would stare at myself in the mirror until my face changed into that of a monster. In fact a lot of hairdressers have reported that their client sometimes appear to metamorphose.

Therefore I will put to you that we all have the reptile within us to some extent- some more than others.

As for the idea that we are sleepers, I am not sure. I would keep an open mind about this. Perhaps we should all do. The Repilian argument has been one-sided for too long and it is time that we bring in some fresh arguments.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
of course were aliens, you really think we as a species come from earth?
if we were from here we wouldnt be f*****g the planet up as bad as we are.

roll on the rapture so i can go home lol

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by crowdedskies

HA! The mirror thing is freaky! I like to show people how to do it. You can actually take many forms, I hear it's your past lives but couldn't say for sure. It does seem though, that there is an invasive species in our ecosystem. If you study the effects of invasive species, it shouldn't be hard to see. As above, so below. It's the ones poisoning the air and water, causing infertility and leaving death in their wake. The one's whose empire the sun never set upon, and those before them. Those who run empires throughout history, have always had peculiar traits. Read the Anectdota of Procupius for some great sources of ancient examples. It almost reads like ancient David Icke or Alex Jones, not that I'm endorsing either of them, they do give you things to mull over though.

Link Here

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
No proof or anything to back up your claims. As usual on this forum. Awesome.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I think the idea of an alien invasion is like the idea of someone wanting your 1 grain of sugar when they have a whole warehouse full of sugar;

Do you think 2 children would fight over a ball; when the entire playground is littered with an infinite number of balls?

As for aliens living amongst us; I think it might be true;
There have been countless times where I was out in public and people were able to read my mind;

I would ask them questions in my head and they would answer me out loud; or i would tell them to touch their face or play with their hair, and they would do it;

Some of them would even make comments to themselves about my energy when they walk by me;

When I was walking out of Wal-mart a really tall blonde woman looked at me and whispered under her breath "OMG HE HAS A HALO!!!!"

Another time in Barnes and Noble bookstores; 2 girls looked at me and said to each other "He's made of light!!!!"

I would ask myself how are they able to read my mind and see my energy?
Are there just a lot of psychic humans on this planet that keeps it a secret?
Or are they aliens?

Im not really sure;
Maybe theyre just humans;
or maybe they are aliens who likes living here because most humans cant read their minds and they want to experience the privacy;
Maybe they are here to study us and our culture;
maybe theyre making a documentary or reporting news;

[edit on 25-4-2010 by DjSharperimage]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Celebrities are considered as Muses. They do not participate in anything, but entertainment.

I've noticed a-lot of the old world stuff reflects on the new world and the similarities are pretty amazing IMHO.

And to the OP; Supposedly the top government are reptilians that eat people so they can shape-shift. The Illuminati are celebrating one of their holy-days right now, from April 19th-May1st is Baals sacrificial week, they sacrifice people in a big oven cooker shaped like Baal. He is the sun god.

I think it is somewhat true do to the fact, that the politicians know when they kill lots of people, and continue to do so without regard for any emotions for anyone and just want money. So that is why I think the gov. is reptilians, but who knows for sure...

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   

this make sense to me. Your post reminds me on old friend of mine, my ex lover actually :p - who was saying quite often: "I am a sleeper", referring to his hidden importance that will activate one day. That was a joke, accompanied with self mockery pompous gestures because he was going through rough period in which he was unemployed and depressed, aand at that time he didn't really believe that he would ever overcome his difficulties.
But, however, his jokes are not to be taken lightly, because, in several occasion I've noticed some pretty strange traits of his personality. First of all, he was never able to articulate his feelings and thoughts in an intimate way. Instead, he was always talking in some kind of impersonal manner, describing facts and events instead, as though this implies how did he feel or what did he think, personally.
Secondly, he had recurring dreams about two wounded extraterrestrials hidden in a cave (on Adriatic coast) and asking him to come and help them out.
Further, he told me about his childhood dreams, where he was a guest on a very amusing spaceship, where "they" were teaching him a "lots of stuff".

Due to his ouster nature, I was never able to get more details about his extraterrestrials and his spaceship experiences.
It si worth to mention that as a child he spend his summer vacations in a small vilage on Adriatic coast that is notorious for UFO encounters and strange history.

PS
I forgot to mention that in his presence electonic devices are dead.
He is also incredibly thelepatic - he can predict unmistakingly 19 soccer games in a row

[edit on 25-4-2010 by Douriff]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Could I be an alien? My blood seems to be more similar to a Viking compared to the cold blooded people here in the South. When I was younger, I always enjoyed playing world domination games. Sometimes I thought many blonde females were aliens. Then when a hot blonde female suddenly shows interest in me I know she must be an alien. I keep quiet though, I know we shouldn't divulge our secrets in public or expose the possibility that one blonde female may actually be human. Maybe she was brunette and dyed her hair. You never know.

In times past when I was sitting somewhere and a bit bored, I imagined what it would be like if about 7 to 12 people in alien like combat gear with some of them being female suddenly materialized in the crowd I was in. The crowd I'm in suddenly looks stunned. Then one female spots me and steps up to me. She injects me with nanobots and places a metallic arm band on me and some combat head gear on me. Then she says, "commander you're needed immediately, sorry for breaking your cover". Then I say to one of my relatives that I'll see them later. Then we beam away.

I have a good imagination.
In the latest bizarre news in my life, I found out yesterday that I can transfer a static charge to someone else. One of my relatives was holding onto me and then she touched some water. She got zapped when she touched the water. Usually it's just me getting zapped.

If I do happen to be a commander of an alien fleet and someone wakes up my awareness, I'm going to call off the attack. The humans here have messed this planet up big time. Whoever takes it now has a major clean up job to do.

[edit on 25-4-2010 by orionthehunter]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by siahchi

Yes, the effect of invasive species has to be considered. Thanks for the link. I will investigate this and come back with relevant comments.

[edit on 25-4-2010 by crowdedskies]

[edit on 25-4-2010 by crowdedskies]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
i think the movie avatar points to this exact idea, only they use the little humans on a beutiful green planet instead of the little "greys" its completely obvious. and ever since they started makin their avatars to mine their gold for the next time they come back. and theres a whowl lotta gold thats locked up in the governments hands you know

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Edews

The user "Is it possible that many humans are infact aliens"
The user made a thread throwing out the possibilty that perhaps there are alien sleepers out there.
No where in the user's post did they say that they 100 percent believe it and know its true. Its a theory.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   

I think that would be a dangerous tactic. If there were sleeper aliens, I believe they would know who they were. Otherwise, living as human for so long could influence them, and cause them to side with the humans.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by siahchi
reply to post by crowdedskies

...It does seem though, that there is an invasive species in our ecosystem. If you study the effects of invasive species, it shouldn't be hard to see. As above, so below. It's the ones poisoning the air and water, causing infertility and leaving death in their wake. The one's whose empire the sun never set upon, and those before them. Those who run empires throughout history, have always had peculiar traits. Read the Anectdota of Procupius for some great sources of ancient examples....

I have had a theory for awhile that these might be something called by other names in the past. Same bad guys, different labels. Think "Nephilim", and how they were made.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by DjSharperimage
Do you think 2 children would fight over a ball; when the entire playground is littered with an infinite number of balls?

As for aliens living amongst us; I think it might be true;
There have been countless times where I was out in public and people were able to read my mind;

I would ask them questions in my head and they would answer me out loud; or i would tell them to touch their face or play with their hair, and they would do it;

[edit on 25-4-2010 by DjSharperimage]

Would two kids fight over a ball, when plenty more are available? You bet they would; seen that happen many times over.

As for the mind reading, funny thing..... In my family, some people seem able to "send", and others to "receive". and some can even sort of "push" people to do things. Alien? I do not think so, more likely just an ability that everyone doesn't have. The ones that can hear what others are thinking do not try to do it, either, it just happens. According to them, it is like the person is speaking to them.

[edit on 25-4-2010 by LadyGreenEyes]

top topics

join