It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Imagine if the Tea Party was BLACK!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
If black folks were the tea party, and they tried marching armed on DC this is what would happen...

The police would show in record numbers...
They would shoot high powered fire hose at them...
With the tasers nowadays, I fore see a shortage of batteries in the general area of the protest...
The national gaurd would be called in...

Most of america sadly would just turn on the tv to watch blacky get his ass kicked...

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I do not think it would matter much.

I would really love to see more diversity in the tea party rally's thou, so the media, or whoever cannot keep calling em racist old school white people..

I am a lil disappointed in that type of attack.. The worst thing that the tea party rally's can show is idiot's being racist, or bigots. If you wanna get into politics, you better know how to play.
First rule respect....

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tiger5
Actually the Black panther did not ever have a free ride. They were bourn from racist hatred and were ultimately destroyed by the security forces. When did they ever have a free ride to anywhere other than jail??

I guess you must have somehow missed the news coverage of the 2008 presidential election.

Black Panthers were captured on video standing guard outside polling stations, quite obviously armed, and intimidating voters both black and white. A few were detained by authorities and were found to be carrying blackjacks and iron pipes.

After Obama was elected, the new Justice Dept. dismissed all charges against the Panthers and they walked away scott free. There's your free ride.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by baphomet420
If black folks were the tea party, and they tried marching armed on DC this is what would happen... The police would show in record numbers... They would shoot high powered fire hose at them... With the tasers nowadays, I fore see a shortage of batteries in the general area of the protest... The national gaurd would be called in...

Absolutely none of which has happened in modern times, particularly in very highly visible black mass-gatherings such as the Million Man March and the Inauguration Day mess in Washington DC, which left the Mall a disaster area.

No hoses, no tasers, no National Guard... You're replaying old 1960s Civil Rights footage in your mind. Time to wake up and come in off the plantation. This is the 21st Century. The politically-correct Central Government would never be perceived to intervene in a black mass-gathering, regardless of the property damage that ensued.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Velocity
Absolutely none of which has happened in modern times, particularly in very highly visible black mass-gatherings such as the Million Man March and the Inauguration Day mess in Washington DC, which left the Mall a disaster area.

No hoses, no tasers, no National Guard... You're replaying old 1960s Civil Rights footage in your mind. Time to wake up and come in off the plantation. This is the 21st Century. The politically-correct Central Government would never be perceived to intervene in a black mass-gathering, regardless of the property damage that ensued.

— Doc Velocity

the tea party was talking about an armed march...

i stand by my statement that if black people did a armed march/protest, then the fan will fling feces everywhere...

the "million man march" was not armed...

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Well first of all, there is no skin requirement for having a tea party.

It was devout religious white folks in the right standing up to white folks in the wrong which set slaves free.

In reality, there should be no greater bond than black and white folks.

We stood up for black folk when there own people captured them and sold them into lifetime bondage.

When you look at the world through my eyes.Black folk need to reunite once again,or we will all move from surfdom, into open slavery, on the land your great great grandparents once freed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join