It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Cover-Up of History. Wrong!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

I don't understand, are you saying that they are covering it up because it's a burial chamber?

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
The spirals could be many things. The Golden Ratio is seen everywhere in nature...from galaxies to artichokes. Not sure what to make of the varying distances between the connected spirals though.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by BeastMaster2012

You have definately hit the nail on the head. After seeing the pictures and comparing them , there is no doubt whatsoever that they are the same symbols.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
reply to post by daddio

I don't understand, are you saying that they are covering it up because it's a burial chamber?

Well, what I am saying is there could have been extra-terrestrial bodies in there and yes it could have been a burial chamber and had artifacts that would expose where WE came from. Just a guess or hunch but worth investigating. This is a conspiracy site correct?

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

OK, I understand it now, I didn't understood that you were making a connection to extra-terrestrial beings.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Noticed how short the floor and ceilings are in all these ancient caves/pyramid.. I know people were shorter in the past... but these are REALLY short entrance, ceiling... ALWAYS see the spiral lines in some size and form... all I can say is these were NOT done, nor for human beings... they must have been created via ET (grays maybe)... see how perfect the stone has been carved... the drawings thousands of years later still visible, even have colors... this is not done with hands of man with no advanced technology!

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by freighttrain

You would be surprised with how easily we can do things like those once we start.

And no need for special tools.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

ah.. that would be painfully a LONG time to dig... see how fine the walls are, almost look machined!

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by freighttrain

Not knowing what type of rock that is it's difficult to know, but I can assure you that it's easy to polish a relatively hard stone like marble with a piece of quartz, that's how I am restoring the stone in my balcony to its original whiteness.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Good Day to you Kandinsky.

Yesterday I came across your thread while following another one and I hope that you still check from time to time to see whats happening here.

I want to share some thoughts with you and leave them for your consideration.

Whenever you enter such a tomb you are trespassing the threshold of the occult realm.
Everything you see there is not made for YOUR eyes - because you are not dead - yet.
You must keep in mind that everything you see there is made for the spirit-eyes of the deceased - as a reminder - so that he can focus on his task and concentrate on his way.

A very elaborate version of such teachings - and from another culture - you may find for example in the Tibetan Book of the Dead.
In the old days the texts of this book were meant to be read directly to the deceased for around 40 days - while the corpse was present - again and again and again...

...to help him to find his way and making the right decisions for the afterlife and his new incarnation.

A tomb like this can be considered a book of stone - representing the cosmology of the deceased.
Some of the earliest forms of man-made religion that sprang up in cattle-herding cultures (like this tomb shows) think of the life-maintaining deity as a godly cow.
Gilgamesh's mother for example is this Cow-Goddess - even if she sometimes is described as a woman...
In Egypt and Turkey you will find more examples in the sacred texts and precincts.

Humans on the other hand were often thought of as grass - the Old and New Testament of the Bible talk about this and the Grim Reaper with his scythe is another example of this conception.

To give you an idea of the concept of those ancients I would like to mention the US-American Sculptor Niki de Saint Phalle and her piece "HON" - (Swedish for ‘she’) at the Stockholm Modern Art Museum. 1966.

This is a 29 meters long sculpture of a laying women which can be entered through her vagina and inside was a cinema - the whole sculpture could be taken as a church or temple...

Now I think you should get the Idea - only in the case of the Sardinia tomb its the BODY of a COW - as the perceived maintainer of life - you enter.
But not through the vagina - like in this piece of art - here you enter the body of the Cow-Goddess through the mouth.

The deceased is the grass that the Cow-Goddess is eating - sometimes those tombs are at the entrance decorated with cow-heads.
When the deceased has entered the body of the Goddess he is INSIDE her body - thats why those tombs are often not constructed with enough height to stand straight upright - so that the deceased - when he awakens in his spirit-body - should know that there is something strange happening to him...

...and when he looks up he should understand that he is looking at the RIBCAGE of the Goddess - but from INSIDE.

On those pics in your post you can fully comprehend this impression - especially on the 3rd picture.

The clever archaeologists now think that those structures at the ceiling are meant to resemble wooden planks - but what do they know... ?!

When you now do follow the perspective of the 3rd picture it leads to the part of the body where the reproductive organs would be situated - and thats the resting place of the deceased.

And like you might have some preferred literature on your nightstand at your home - the deceased has those beautiful spirals all around him.
Those symbols are very strong and powerful versions of the Tibetan (Egyptian - or other) Book of the Dead in a nutshell.

Symbols can be remembered much better than texts - even in the hereafter...

...and this is how you read them...

If you look at an occult picture it is often meant as if it is looking straight at you - meaning that what APPEARS to be its left side is actually ITS right side.
Think of the picture of a man looking at you - what you see on the left SIDE is his RIGHT arm.

I hope this is understandable...

So you start at the center of the left spiral - you are born into this world and you develop your circle of life - clockwise (because thats the path of the sun - TIME... )
- and when the greatest extension - abundance - is reached - you find yourself going down - going under - like the sun during sunset...

Now you have reached a point in that ancient cosmology which is quite different from our modern understanding of life and death.
Our culture thinks of dying or the moment of death as a door through which you enter a totally different and unknown realm.

Not so those ancients - here it is a floating transition.
Only - and thats the remarkable thing - so clever and simple to conceive - the direction is changing.
Now all goes backwards - counterclockwise.
The deceased remembers his life - he goes back through his personal time - but he is still moving forward - following the spiral of life - but now in the spiritual realm.
He is moving now INWARD - until he reaches the center of the right spiral and is ready to be born again...

Those two movements which are actually one - belong together - like they are shown.
One is born into this world - always thinking that its the first time.
After sunset comes the time of rememberance and the force of life is harnessed for the next shot...

And with the new birth a new spiral begins...

Be well

C

I tried to embed 2 pics - but it seems it didnt go to well - so I hope you get the info from my text if you want to search for them. Excuses for that.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join