It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Cover-Up of History. Wrong!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by grantbeed
Hi OP, nice thread,

These have also been found in Sardinia, not sure if they are related -

'domus de janas' - Houses of the Fairies

The shape of grottoes can vary from that of a rounded hut with conical or triangular ceiling. The walls are often decorated with magical reliefs. The corpses, painted with red ochre like the tomb's walls, were buried together with common life objects, jewels and tools

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/302d23342a10.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5a891436e0fc.jpg[/atsimg]

en.wikipedia.org...

www.mondointasca.org...

Thanks, I was putting this information up until firefox crashed on me. Anyway as I was saying, both the Scottish/Irish mound people are supposed to be Fairies but in Sardinia people called the ruins and tombs the house of the faries. Two cultures separated by distance and time and believe have this in common. Unless Scottish or Irish people invaded and conquered Sardina and lived there for centuries, it shouldn't have been possible. Unless there where "Fairies" or beings that lived in these places where the beings called themselves this or was latin for what they where described as being. Its truly an amazing thing that humans like us became the dominate thing on this planet, but what happened to the other hominids. It's real easy to say they went extinct, but what if like anything when a beaten tribe or people have to go hide and disappear in distant parts of the world in order to make sure they don't get killed off by the dominate species that is growing in size Humans.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
very interesting stuff.

I could just be cynical, but what if it is being sealed back up so some knob with a microphone can come back to the sight and film the discovery?

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by BeastMaster2012

Originally posted by Jeffdogg
its truly amazing how a person can gather info and put it up to build a little "story" or w/e you think you have going on but not smart enough to put it in the correct place (which would be on BTS.com aka Belowtopsecret.com) this site is an alternate news source not a tabloid or a place where someone thinks they can make "their big journalistic break" and get popular with the S&F contest. Its rather ignorant imo..

dude, this is the ancient and lost civilizations board. I know it's hard to believe that people may be interested in history, but it's true. Another interesting thing about history is that we are being lied to about our history. If you can't understand that i would suggest avoiding this board or just avoiding any posts with green text. Sorry we can not talk about aliens, NWO and such 24/7.

So your allowed to post your comments and opinions but I am not allowed mine? Thats a bit hypocritical isn't it? If the OP cant take what other ppl say in his thread maybe he should not post threads then. And obviously your ignorance is blocking you from seeing what I was saying earlier. Lets try to simplify things a little more ok pumpkin? I knows its getting late you prob didn't take a nap today?

This is the ancient and lost civilizations board on abovetopsecret.com This is not valid news it did not come from a "creditable" news source just some random guy trying to get some S&F's.

Therefore since it was NOT ON ANY VALID NEWS SOURCES AND CAME FROM SOMEBODIES THOUGHTS it belongs on belowtopsecret.com as it startes thats the forum for "everything else" which is where this thread belongs cause its not valid/creditable. Its a bunch of info mined off the net and put together as a story to get attention. So please before you post and try to stick up for people that never asked for you to back them up in the first place, please next time leave the ignorance at the log in screen...

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Great find, thanks for sharing it. I think there are millions of these places to be discovered yet, we spend a lot of money discovering space while we havent fully discovered our planet and people.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
It appears to be cyclonic low pressure systems. Maybe they were studying cyclonic and anticyclonic wind patterns?

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeffdogg

i guess i can understand why you are upset seeing how it is not a "creditable" news source. That is fine for you to not believe this story.

But the thing is there are photos from this site which are interesting for a number of reasons. Those Spirals are mainly found in Northern Europe and mainly in Ireland Scotland and England. Not only that, the spirals are usually found to be dated around 3000BC or older. The big deal about this is those same exact spirals should not have been that far south in Italy. This is where the cover up is happening. Someone does not want us to know that the Northern Europeans made it down to that island in Italy.

The other interesting thing about it, to me atleast, is the fact that it has a checkered ceiling. The freemasons are famous for their checkered FLOORS, not ceilings. I can't find any people ever to use Checkered Ceilings besides the Egyptians and i am not even sure of this.

This is a Mystery, a great one at that! Now you were right about me not having my nap. I went to bed late last night and i am a bit tired.

Did you know that napping makes you smarter? I find it interesting. Sleeping, especially after you learn something, helps you memorize things. Very fascinating! I encourage you to take a nap too!

www.webmd.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Almost always a discover is not revealed until the discoverer has had to time inspect, interpret, and write their conclusions.. the end results are most often published as a book or article. No one finds something, then screams hey guys, I found something.. there's to much risk it could be fake, or not pre-historical, or their initial claims be false.

nothing really out of the ordinary.. except.. a nosy farmer.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
Almost always a discover is not revealed until the discoverer has had to time inspect, interpret, and write their conclusions.. the end results are most often published as a book or article. No one finds something, then screams hey guys, I found something.. there's to much risk it could be fake, or not pre-historical, or their initial claims be false.

nothing really out of the ordinary.. except.. a nosy farmer.

You have the freemason symbol in your avatar so you may be a fellow mason, aren't you curious about the checkered ceiling?

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by BeastMaster2012

Meh.. I don't think it's really pertinent to Masonry personally.. especially since it's not on the floor lol. The design is rudimentary, and can be found many places.. though I've never heard of it in a cave before.

If this find really is genuine it's a pretty cool discovery, that's the most festive cave man cave I've ever seen.. maybe they threw killer parties in there..

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius1

The Celts did use to span most of Western Europe, the Romans fought them all the time. I wouldn't be surprised if a place like Sardinia had marks of their influence.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
What i'd like to know is, if this sort of thing gets shut off in Sardinia, what are they not showing us from Egypt?

There's so much to be read about underground cities etc, I just wonder how much of this is true??

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   

S & FNN Flag

OK that rocks!
Serious great find!

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

Now the archeology community wants to play GOD and decide what is best to be known and what is not.

Who do you think is best qualified to make the decision? You and your friends? The media, maybe?

Do you want the paintings and other artefacts destroyed by hordes of squabbling, trampling, litter-strewing tourists - and the light, air and pollutants they carry with them? All these things are fatal to ancient remains.

Do you want unqualified self-proclaimed 'archaeologists' poking around the site and damaging things?

Do you want David Icke or another of his ilk hauling cameras, lights and the rest of the paraphenalia of modern media into the cave to make 'documentaries' proving that it was all to do with the Annunaki?

Before a site like this can be opened to the public, it has to be properly studied. Funding doesn't exist for that at the moment, so the government official in charge - named in the article as Mrs Luisanna Usai, archaeologist of the Soprintendenza per i Beni Archeologici for Sassari and Nuoro provinces - has had the tombs sealed up, presumably until further studies can be done. I applaud her decision, if not the arrogant way in which she expresses her authority.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Although this is a cover-up in the physical sense, I don't think this shows a cover-up from the archaeologists, seeing that the responsible for the area acknowledged that they were sealing them, and I am sure that they have many photos of the place.

At little more than a kilometre from where I live, while making some road works near the river, the workers found some Roman salting tanks, and as they were not considered special enough (there are many like those in this area), they were covered up.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Hiya Armap, it's difficult to really know the intentions of those involved. I've looked for academic papers by or involving Luisanna Usai and she hasn't contributed a research paper since 1992.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Yes, it seems she's more of a bureaucrat nowadays, one with administrative authority over this region. I don't expect she's been active in academia for a while, but that isn't any reflection of her credentials.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Astyanax

Yeah, I'm happy with her credentials....checked them immediately because the story seemed a little dodgy at first read. I didn't want to post a hoax story. The impression is left of some potentially important sites being moth-balled on the judgement of someone who fails to share reasons or research. For example, if artifacts of value have been found, where would they go?

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aquarius1

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2d390b51aa4c.jpg[/atsimg]

there is some interesting mythology surrounding this. it is written that this is the symbol of triphylios which is the mountain on pankhaia where the world was divided in 3. this was not done by casting lots but by a footrace up the three approaches to the sumit. the winner got to choose which third he wanted.

pankiaia is where zeus retired to and triphylios is where uranos had his chair where he like to sit and look out over all creation.

single spirals and double spirals go way back to mal'ta siberia and mezin ukraine [so the gravettian culture, its descendents and those affected by them].

peace
p

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Good Post!

Archeology is one of those studies that is boring yet exciting at the same time. A lot of the time know one cares when it is brushed under the rug. Yet, in my opinion I think archeology and anthropology hold the key to where we came from and who we are.
Call me crazy, but I am a believer in the "Ancient Astronaut" theory. I find it very hard to believe that cultures all around the world have all these same similarities. Pyramids? Spirals? Depictions of other beings? and the list goes on. One funny fact that I love to think about is: The Great Pyramid in Egypt and the Great Pyramid in Mexico have the same perimeter length. It is easy to brush that off and say, "oh cool." But really, think about that very hard and how improbable it is.

[edit on 25-4-2010 by dplum517]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   

I am not sure why no one has stated the obvious? In the third picture down in the OP, what does the ceiling look like? Could it be the sternum and the ribs of man? Why would they make the ceiling like that? Could the cavity in the far wall with the opening be the throat? Just a guess, but why would you lay out a cave like this if it weren't some time of burial chamber and this is why the archealogists or "government" is covering it up?

Could the spirals be the signature of the wind to carry the spirits to the heavens? Where is the use of the imagination here? Could be true or correct.

Just my 2 cents.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join