It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I love my country, the United States of America.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muckster
About 4 years ago i was at the Biggin Hill Air show... At the end of the day they done a Battle of Britain tribute, two Spitfires and a Lancaster flew past to the tune of the dam busters... quickly followed by the Sally B (Britain’s last remaining B17) to the tune of Moonlight Serenade... My wife looked at me and said "are you crying?"

"No No, I’ve just got something in my eye" i replied

That's sort of the feeling I got when I visited The Mighty 8th Air Force Museum. It made me smile, salute, laugh and cry all in the span of the two hours I was there.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I should never have tainted your post with my harsh and hate filled slander, If you gain personal gratification with all the things you said then that in itself is a fine thing.

I believe there won't be much of that left in the turbulent times ahead, so take whatever things make you happy now and remember them no matter what they are.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Nomad451

You see, I don't understand how you can have a disgust for the things I did today. I'm not lashing, just confused.

Going to college, enjoying a beer and cigar, mowing my grass, enjoying the company of my dogs, and showing respect for my country's armed forces, how is any of that disgusting? I'm sure you do the same exact things I did today, or have the opportunity to do them when you want.

... Sorry for the edits, I spilled coffee on my keyboard last night and some of the keys get stuck.

[edit on 23-4-2010 by Clisen33]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Nomad451

It's ok, I don't dwell on things. We both indirectly share the same freedoms, America is not as bad as people want it to be, trust me.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join