It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEB 1st.- Planet Sized Object Spotted Orbiting Sun! MORE PICS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I realize this subject has been rehashed on numerous occasions but I feel like I have something to add. I downloaded these images shortly after this conspiracy started so they've been on my hard drive for a while (since Feb 1st) It's amazing how these "anomalies" are no longer visible in any of the new SOHO images after being spotted for 3 consecutive months. NASA's 'official' explanation is that they were having image resolution processing problems during this time frame. They presented a few examples of what they were talking about, unfortunately none of them explained away planet sized orbs with a reflective quality in the corona of the sun. The anomalies they were referring to included small blackened pixelated areas which to me were obvious camera processing artifacts. Having an extensive background in digital photography and photoshop, I can fairly easily identify in a short period of time what is supposed to be in the image and what isn't. What do you think?

These images have been downsized slightly for the purpose of uploading but I would be happy to provide the originals to anyone interested, just PM me.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ff5f073bfde1.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
even if there was there is no life on it that close to the sun,

if nasa really wanted to know what it is they could, have you checked their website to see what they say about it???

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

well im not going to get suckered into another one of these debates, im just going to say NO. end of discussion.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

We know NASA is hiding the truth.
However for lack of control of their oversight, we can't do anything about it except report the truth.
It's hard to wrap your head around something like this...planet-sized!
S&F

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Yes, it's been hashed and rehashed. Maybe you should have paid attention.
In the first place the images you've posted are not from SOHO, they are from STEREO B. Brilliant. The SOHO satellite does not display artifacts of this type.

In the second place have a look at these recent images, the artifacts are usually present in the low resolution "beacon mode" images:

And look at this! It's an invasion!

In the third place the "objects" are not a result of "image resolution processing problems". They are a result of low resolution, highly compressed images being "blown up". The low resolution images are replaced when the high quality images are received.

The science data collected by the STEREO spacecraft are written to the on-board recorder, which is then read out and transmitted to the ground during daily telemetry tracks using the NASA Deep Space Network. These data are of much higher quality than the beacon data, but take several days to reach the STEREO Science Center website. Thus, the most recent images on the STEREO Science Center browse tool will always be beacon images. These temporary beacon images are replaced with the full-quality versions as they become available, generally about 2-3 days later.

stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

[edit on 4/23/2010 by Phage]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Well I see the UFO around the sun, but it can't be any meteor/asteroid/comet since it would have been pulled in.

An planet is not likely since it is to close to the sun and the movement is to much, judging by the pictures.

I read about a thread saying UFO's come out of the sun and use it like a star-gate and there were a couple earth sized UFO's around the sun recently.

IMHO, its aliens just zooming around like usual, but who knows.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Ever heard of the theoretical planet Vulcan?

en.wikipedia.org...(hypothetical_planet)

"Vulcan was a small planet proposed to exist in an orbit between Mercury and the Sun. In an attempt to explain peculiarities of Mercury's orbit, in the 19th-century French mathematician Urbain Jean Joseph Le Verrier hypothesized that they were the result of another planet, which he named Vulcan. Although he was wrong, and Mercury's orbit has now been explained by Albert Einstein's theory of general relativity, the name was later given to the home planet of the Star Trek character Spock when the series was created in the 1960s."

"Le Verrier postulated that the excess precession could be explained by the presence of a small planet inside the orbit of Mercury, and he proposed the name "Vulcan" for this object. In Roman mythology, Vulcan was the god of beneficial and hindering fire,[2] including the fire of volcanoes, making it an apt name for a planet so close to the Sun. Le Verrier's recent success in discovering the planet Neptune[3] using the same techniques lent veracity to his claim, and astronomers around the world attempted to observe a new planet there, but nothing was ever found."

en.wikipedia.org...

Le Verrier discovered Neptune, so he was a very smart and lucky man.

I have always been a huge fan of the hypothetical planet Vulcan. Enjoy the read all.

[edit on 23-4-2010 by muzzleflash]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Hello friends!

Its a spaceship who has a shield from radiation and gets power from the sun and moves to forward to earth!Just a thought!

Peace,
ekiusa

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ekiusa

That reminds me--Stargate Universe is on tonight in a couple hours. You know, that real-life documentary, that inspires so many subjects on ATS.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by jumpingbeanz
even if there was there is no life on it that close to the sun,

if nasa really wanted to know what it is they could, have you checked their website to see what they say about it???

I have as a matter of fact I have, they have a pre-formatted generic email that is sent out to anyone interested in this subject.

"The "orbs" are digital compression artifacts produced in the "beacon mode images" from the STEREO satellites, not real objects. "

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Can you prove this? i guess not.

top topics

join