It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Anonymous' hacks Revolution Muslim for South Park Fattwa!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by VendettaBeretta

Did you actually read their supposed "threat"??? It wasn't a threat at all. It was a warning that others might take it into action.

You posted it and it sure looks like a threat to me despite the insistence that it isn't. It certainly didn't appear to be a passive opinion or anything.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Threats beget threats. And so the escalation begins.Hopefully, this will send a message to other would be net-extremist to think of possible consequences before they try to take on free speech.

An eye for an eye and all...

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Has anyone come across any news reports of this at all?

I've had a mooch using this search "anonymous hack muslim south park" and "hack muslim south park" and ATS is the top link for both.

My Google results are for Google.co.uk

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Zomar
This is excellent!!!! hahahaha!

Honestly I haven't laughed this much on this site in my entire membership. I was just thinking how funny it would be for someone to go to that forum and post images like that but to hack the site and actually do that is just HILARIOUS.

Free speech for the win.

Hacking a website is not free speech, it's vandalism. It's actually denying somebody's speech and imposing fascism.

BTW, wishing Allah kills somebody is the equivalent of saying "God damn you". Literally. Not a threat.

You people just hate Muslims. Admit it, already.

[edit on 23-4-2010 by VendettaBeretta]

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Honestly I haven't laughed this much on this site in my entire membership. I was just thinking how funny it would be for someone to go to that forum and post images like that but to hack the site and actually do that is just HILARIOUS.

Free speech for the win.

Hacking a website is not free speech, it's vandalism. It's actually denying somebody's speech and imposing fascism.

BTW, wishing Allah kills somebody is the equivalent of saying "God damn you". Literally. Not a threat.

I hate any religious fool equally. That includes white christians.

And about the "vandalism". If they had a website where they merely talked about their little ideas and magic and ballyhoo then I wouldn't care - But when they begin to make THREATS, that includes "Maybe someone will kill Trey and Matt", then I think they should be e-tarred and e-feathered in the form of hacking and being publicly ridiculed.

[edit on 23-4-2010 by The_Zomar]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I havent seen it any news sites. But I did see it on Reddit today.

www.reddit.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
The CC just sent out a beacon of hope to all terrorists. They just proved that terrorist action WORKS. I guess its safe to say "Maybe someone else will hack the CC website." because thats not a threat.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Free speech for the win.

And about the "vandalism". If they had a website where they merely talked about their little ideas and magic and ballyhoo then I wouldn't care - But when they begin to make THREATS, that includes "Maybe someone will kill Trey and Matt", then I think they should be e-tarred and e-feathered in the form of hacking and being publicly ridiculed.

So when everybody was warning when Obama was running for president that he might get assassinated, that counts a threat??

Including when it comes from mainstream pundits?

Or when people on ATS say that there might be a false flag, that means that they are threatening to do a false flag themselves?

Your reasoning is very selective...

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Correct me if I am wrong but I thought the website that made the threats was RevolutionMuslim.com?

This seems to be a different site...

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Here's the statement from Trey and Matt

"In the 14 years we've been doing South Park we have never done a show that we couldn't stand behind. We delivered our version of the show to Comedy Central and they made a determination to alter the episode. It wasn't some meta-joke on our part. Comedy Central added the bleeps. In fact, Kyle's customary final speech was about intimidation and fear. It didn't mention Muhammad at all but it got bleeped too. We'll be back next week with a whole new show about something completely different and we'll see what happens to it."

Link: www.southparkstudios.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by El ChupaSquatchGrey
Correct me if I am wrong but I thought the website that made the threats was RevolutionMuslim.com?

This seems to be a different site...

That website looks hacked too. It's down completely right now.

Maybe they are working on a "remodel"

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Anon did a good thing, you cry about this?

You lose.

ignorant kiddy OP is ignorant.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by colloredbrothers

You lose.

Who is crying? Certainly not me, the OP....

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Choronzon

Originally posted by colloredbrothers

You lose.

Who is crying? Certainly not me, the OP....

wow sorry dude, I don't know how I understood it the way I did LOL!
Anyway this message goes to all the cry babies, there settled

Ignorant internet illiterate muslims are ignorant, Anon are the real freedom fighters of the net, you better believe it.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
And the screenshot for when it gets fixed later.. PM me for an unoptimised copy.

Boom baby! Awesome effort for the 'lulz' and the message.

Gotta love the 'arab drift' 2 wheeling nissan patrol picture too hahaha.

[edit for picture scrollbar... why doesn't atsimg tag insert scroll bar where needed by default?]

[edit on 23/4/10 by GhostR1der]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Free speech for the win.

So when everybody was warning when Obama was running for president that he might get assassinated, that counts a threat??

Including when it comes from mainstream pundits?

Or when people on ATS say that there might be a false flag, that means that they are threatening to do a false flag themselves?

Your reasoning is very selective...

Hes a religious pawn saying that there may be a religious attack. If I were a terrorist, then yes, telling people I suspect that there may be a terrorist attack would be considered a threat.

Thats my opinion at least. I would laugh if any christian site got hacked as well though. They claim I'm going to burn for an eternity.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Did you actually read their supposed "threat"??? It wasn't a threat at all. It was a warning that others might take it into action.

They publicized the adresses of matt and trey and I even saw death threats on some islam sites, it all has been posted in the ats thread about it.

BTW these guys have tried killing the Danish cartoonist 3 times, do you really think we should take them lightly?

Don't be ignorant and start taking these morons seriously I know they do.

[edit on 23-4-2010 by colloredbrothers]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
When pulling the analytics for their website into Compete.COM (a marketing site which traffics requests for the entire internet):

siteanalytics.compete.com

It appears that they only get between 5-15k in hits per month. It's a very small site. I think they have exceeded 15k in hits just today....

[edit on 4/23/2010 by Choronzon]

link   

Originally posted by GhostR1der
And the screenshot for when it gets fixed later.. PM me for an unoptimised copy.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2c90ef057a75.jpg[/atsimg]

Boom baby! Awesome effort for the 'lulz' and the message.

[edit for picture scrollbar... why doesn't atsimg tag insert scroll bar where needed by default?]

Epic win spotted.

link   

Originally posted by GhostR1der

Where did that come from? I mean, where did the hackers find an image of an arab guy drifting a car? haha

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join