It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cell phone spying on me.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Does anyone ever think about yourself being spied on by big brother using cell phones?
ME thinks there nothing more than tracking devices.

Why else would the government be giving away free ones to low income citizens?

And why did they have to come from the richest man in the world. Mexican tycoon Carlos Slim Helu who was visited in Mexico city by mr. Obama 3 days before the swineflu outbreak...

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I do not own one of these evil devices and people look at me funny when I tell them that.

I personally never trusted them from the very moment they arrived.

Now everyone is jacked in and easy to locate at any second of their lives.

With all that said Loken...

FOR THE EMPEROR!!!

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Personally i think that if the government target you they can get your brainwave frequency using these phones. If they have your frequency they can tap into your brain and your life, and do what ever, no need for chips today.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
andy1033, you are spot on there! Everyone has a certain frequency signature. If this signature can be realized by the controllers, then the controllers can send out appropriate programs when needed, and full mind control will be in place. This is already happening in some places, if you don't believe me, go into any Walmart on a Friday or Saturday, and look at the people's faces as they shop. Also notice how some people cannot put the cell phone down, no matter what. No matter what they are doing, they will drop that to answer the phone, even if it's a telemarketer! Not to mention how they emit microwave radiation.

You people can have all the cell phones you want, I would not have one for money.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Most modern cell phones have this capacity built in, they can be remotely activated, and listened in on.

Even when turned off they can be used this way, the only way to avoid it is to remove the battery.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Of course your cell phone can spy on you, the Echelon system is jacked into pretty much every communication medium out there. GPS features in phones can and have been used to track people down, so thats a given. What is not a given is this notion of mind control via cell phone. these devices work in the microwave band yes but they don't even push a full watt of power so I don't think they have the oomph to actually override anything with some kind of mind control.

If you are worried about microwave radiation I highly suggest building a underground bunker and never coming out because every time you walk outside a concrete building you are being bombarded with radiation from many sources, not all of them cell phone related either.

I live in a house with 3 other people who all have cell phones, we also have an 802.11n wireless access point (operates in the microwave band) and both neighbors have wireless as well, yet last I checked I wasn't a drooling zombie or goose-stepping to the wishes of the government, so I hate to be the one to break it to you guys but I don't think there is anything to these mind control via cell phone theories

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
How can they control you, once they get your brain wave frequency?

I see everyone around me, consumed by facebook and always playing on their cellphones... Living THEIR LIVES! via facebook?!?
... it honestly makes me want to cry...

i do have a cellphone, but i strictly use it for making calls and sending texts... think it makes a difference on what you're using your cellphone for? Either way, they have your brain frequency stored somewhere??

(how about the DROID phone, because it turns you into a DROID?!) (lol... but not really funny at all... )

I’ve had a cellphone for 4 years or so, and have been making LEAPS in what i feel is my path, I stopped drinking soda, eating fast food (almost all meat)... a bunch of other things... I don't feel anything.. is imposing it's will upon me to make my decisions...

If you're looking for people lost in their cellphones, yeah, go to wal-mart... OF COURSE you'll find tools/robots there.... it’s WAL-MART!!!

Go to your farmers market, see how many are using cellphones there and still have an intelligent and powerful head on their shoulders...

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by harpsounds
Even when turned off they can be used this way, the only way to avoid it is to remove the battery.

PTB play tricks differently. They show you the hand while doing something with the other. Cellphones that I have pulled apart have pretty nice tantalum capacitors in them usually. These things store charge a long time after the battery is unplugged. If your phone does not loose its time, then it's likely got a backup battery inside somewhere. Mine stores time for weeks without battery.

A cellphone does not need to even have access to a network - it can listen in anyway and upload next time you connect to a cell site. Best way to look after them in regards to privacy is to keep them as far away as possible, if you want to use one in life.

I've experienced man in the middle attacks before, the perpetrator will attempt to upload something to your cellphone remotely, as if you are always recieving data. Too bad my phone is always kept too full to store and run a remotely uploaded application

Fibre sniffers in the exchange nail anything else you send on anything electronic.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
The only reason I have a mobile is because I dont have a landline. I also wanted one with an mp3 player and camera on it as I had neither of those, so thought a phone would be best rather than lots of other pieces of technology.

I've noticed my phone emit signals from time to time, theres a crackling noise in my speakers if the phone is within a meter or so of them. Why would it send out anything? Why should it? It should just be waiting for an incoming signal surely? I dont understand how they work fully so I could be wrong.

Im actually quite wary of the small camera on the front of the phone, (Sony Ericsson W995) the pictures that takes are really small so wont take long at all to upload. What if they use that to take a snapshot of your surroundings on a regular basis?

Im not saying I believe the above to be true, but its definitely possible. I like to think these people are not really so sinister and we are all just paranoid.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Loken68

The technique is called a "roving bug," and was approved by top U.S. Department of Justice officials for use against members of a New York organized crime family who were wary of conventional surveillance techniques such as tailing a suspect or wiretapping him.

Nextel and Samsung handsets and the Motorola Razr are especially vulnerable to software downloads that activate their microphones.

Way Back in 2003 Nextel cell phones owned by two alleged mobsters, John Ardito and his attorney Peter Peluso, were used by the FBI to listen in on nearby conversations. The FBI views Ardito as one of the most powerful men in the Genovese family, a major part of the national Mafia.

Edit to add;
The roving bug has gone mainstream... parents can spy on their kids lovers checking for cheaters... the tech is old school now and they can even remote the mics and cameras built into laptops...

[edit on 22-4-2010 by DaddyBare]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
The only thing I could think of was the cell phone thing Bruce Wayne had in "The Dark Knight".

Do they really have the ability to control us via brainwaves? I always was afraid of that growing up, at gamecrazy a kid said they would plant chips in us or something but I was like "They can try but I will always be me" or something like that. It was awhile ago. A chip wouldn't be so bad, I mean there are chip inplants for dogs going back to the late 90's, besides if we had those chips then lost people could be found quick.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Firefly_

The speaker thing is common in poorly built or shielded speakers, I've seen it happen numerous times and there is nothing heinous about it. In a network machines need to know that others are on the system so they don't waste time trying to communicate to a machine that isn't attached, hence why your phone will occasionally pulse out a signal to make sure its still connected to the cell network.

As for the camera I fail to see how taking a picture of the inside of a purse or pocket is going to give anybody an idea of where you are, my phone is in my pants pocket most of the day so I hope they don't mind dim pictures of lint clogging up Echelon.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I called 911 to report a car wreck once and the operator was able to lock my phone so they could use it to get the location. When the EMT'S arrived they unlocked my phone and I was able to leave the scene. Ofcourse after I gave an accident report.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Loken68

that's absurd.

i would've been pretty upset, i'm reporting something.. not here so you're able to take my time from me and lock me down to a scene...

i've never heard of anything like this and... do they have the right to do something like this?

this makes me not want to report something... personally...

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by GhostR1der

Cellphones get their time from the GPS network, through the GPS chip inside them. That's why you never have to enter the time yourself. it doesn't "store" the time per se, and consequently it will never lose it from having the battery removed.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by mdiinican
reply to post by GhostR1der

Cellphones get their time from the GPS network, through the GPS chip inside them. That's why you never have to enter the time yourself. it doesn't "store" the time per se, and consequently it will never lose it from having the battery removed.

unless you have my POS phone which even when I tell it to sync the time automatically is a good 3 hours slow.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by harpsounds
Most modern cell phones have this capacity built in, they can be remotely activated, and listened in on.

Unfortunately, I do have a cell phone. However, I do not use it in the manner that most people use them. I rarely actually talk on my phone, I use it for texting. If I do talk on it, I try to limit the time to around five minutes or less. I turn the damned thing off at around 9pm, remove the battery, and SIM card. I do not turn it back on until late the next morning.

I feel really sorry about all of the people at my university. All I see, everyday, is just people on their cell phones. Talking, texting, sometime at the same time. All of the time! Don't they know cellphones emit radiation and screw up your insides? To all of the people who are constantly on the phone, sucks to be you in the next ten years!!!

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
It is a public secret that the FBI monitors every cell phone in Europe. The EU knows about this but doesn't do anything against it.
I do own a cell phone but it isn"t registered. It'a prepaid SIM card, no registration required so no one can prove definately that that's me calling or texting.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I am pretty sure my cell phone is spying on me.

It seems lonely, forlorn, lethargic and depressed.

I think it was expecting I lead a more exciting life. I try to console it and tell it I plan on doing something exciting some time soon, but it lays there, motionless, and won't even reply.

It seems inconsollable, I feel bad for it. I tried buying a second cell phone for it to play with, thinking maybe that would perk it up, but now they both just lay there, doing nothing, acting pretty much the same.

I guess spying has it's drawbacks.

[edit on 23/4/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

They can't prove anything even if it is registered. they must see the peson using the phone.

bu yu are right, don't get your "free" minutes inexchange for your name, don't buy with a bankcard or anything and it is not that easy for them to track you. but this phone is clling his mama, his papa, his mami, his friends and his work, lol go figure...

just switch phones regulary,try to get them lost in a bus or something and change your simcard, without having the previous number put on it. anyway loosing my phone isn't that big of a problm for me, lol

top topics

<<   2 >>

join