It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cell phone spying on me.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

haha + *
second line

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
There is one drawback to this whole switch frequently idea, it builds a VERY suspicious pattern when you look at the people you call (this part tends to stay the same even if your number changes every 3 months or so) and could actually wind up being worse in terms of getting government attention; I know if I was running an intel op I would be very interested in people who changed phones every 3 months like clockwork but always contacted the same group of people.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

My cellphone is spying on me too...it's a Blackberry.

Hey wait...

So is our president!

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Helig

you are right. Unless the group changes the numbers and phones regularly.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
what do you do that makes you so paranoid about being spied on???

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I think its time to get a class action lawsuit going. Poster-yes they can get gps in real time from you. I started taking my battery out since i sell a little wakie tobaki-and was amazed how long the battery lasted compared to when i used to leave it in. Its another way of the feds abusing their athority, however now that i know they spied on me -stole my tax money -sold coc aine for cia budget--well next time the cops want to search my house for a liitle plant they will get a surprise---------

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
there are actually programs people can download onto your phone and monitor your activity. Calls can be redirected to another phone, alert when a call comes in, or the speaker can be activated when the phone is off or closed so they can listen in on your convo. This isn't the government but some ass can spy on you.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jumpingbeanz

nothing yet...

but I am no beliver of: "I got nothing to hide, so they may check"
if the policy of society changes, maybe I am and then I don't have time to figure stuff out.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Here's an article about the tracking system.

Tracking Phones

and the black berry spy:

spy

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Now adays it's so easy for cops to solve homicides and other crimes because people are so freakin dependant on their cell phones.

I don't know how many times I've watched ( First 48) Where a person who would usually have gotten away is given up by their cell phone records. Not only can they see who you callled, but WHERE you were when you called.

It's funny, I remember one suspect who was walking into the police station WHILE she was talking to another suspect getting their story together.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
andy1033, you are spot on there! Everyone has a certain frequency signature. If this signature can be realized by the controllers, then the controllers can send out appropriate programs when needed, and full mind control will be in place. This is already happening in some places, if you don't believe me, go into any Walmart on a Friday or Saturday, and look at the people's faces as they shop. Also notice how some people cannot put the cell phone down, no matter what. No matter what they are doing, they will drop that to answer the phone, even if it's a telemarketer! Not to mention how they emit microwave radiation.

You people can have all the cell phones you want, I would not have one for money.

Wrench.. anyone,..

I'm not well researched on this topic, is the below listed article accurate? if so any further reading you suggest?.. also is there any easily purchasable radio equipment, modified ham or something, one can get to test these out?.. maybe a 'how to' guide?

thanks

www.bariumblues.com...

A snip:
GWEN (Ground Wave Emergency Network) transmitters placed 200 miles apart across the USA allow specific frequencies to be tailored to the geomagnetic-field strength in each area, allowing the magnetic field to be altered. They operate in the LF range, with transmissions between LF 150 and 175 KHz. They also emit waves from the upper VHF to the lower UHF range of 225 - 400 MHz. The LF signals travel by waves that hug the ground rather than radiating into the atmosphere. A GWEN station transmits in a 360 degree circle up to 300 miles, the signal dropping off sharply with distance. The entire GWEN system consists of, (depending on source of data), from 58 to an intended 300 transmitters spread across the USA, each with a tower 299-500 ft high. 300 ft copper wires in spoke-like fashion fan out from the base of the system underground, interacting with the earth, like a thin shelled conductor, radiating radio wave energy for very long distances through the ground. The United States is bathed in this magnetic field which can rise from ground up to 500 ft, but goes down into basements, so everyone can be affected and mind-controlled. The entire artificial ground-wave spreads out over the whole of the USA like a web. It is easier to mind-control and hypnotize people who are bathed in an artificial electromagnetic-wave. GWEN transmitters have many different functions including: 1. controlling the weather, 2. mind control, 3. behavior and mood control, and 4. sending synthetic-telepathy as infrasound to victims with US government mind-control implants.

edit:
Found this:
Download BrainWave Generator
www.bwgen.com...

[edit on 2-5-2010 by GovtFlu]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Loken68

They give them to you for free?.............What about the calls you make is that PAYG?

I know here in the UK, low income families, are give free laptops but never heard of free mobiles.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
This topic is so funny I just had to comment. I'm sure they have much more efficient ways of spying on us, like the millions of cameras in our public places and shopping malls that we use every day.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
LOL...............I agree but giving free mobiles? Jezz there would be a 10 mile que wanting them

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Here's the free phone that they give out. I'm just wondering who's paying for it.

Source

This one is for low income individuals.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join