It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

July 7- 11 2010

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
On Timewave Zero famous dates July 7-11 2010 resonates with the last eruption of Yellowstone, same graph formation.
Some people think that if mayan calendar actually ends Deemer 16 2013 we would see something huge in July 2010.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
S & F

Really!? I don't think yellowstone is ready to erupt yet. I was thinking something like a suitcase nuke blowing up a city

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Either one would be fine.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by GW8UK

Why would either one be fine? Are you into death, pain, and destruction?

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by CORN IS NUTS
reply to post by GW8UK

Indeed I am. I know how insignificant our race is.
We have culture, love, laughter.
We have hate, hurt, evil.

We cannot govern ourselfs properly.
There are too many selfish individuals here.
Sooooo.... Bring on the fireworks

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

7-11 was also the london bombings

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
reply to post by Zagari

7-11 was also the london bombings

*7-7

I think it was this actually

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by GW8UK

Originally posted by CORN IS NUTS
reply to post by GW8UK

Indeed I am. I know how insignificant our race is.
We have culture, love, laughter.
We have hate, hurt, evil.

We cannot govern ourselfs properly.
There are too many selfish individuals here.
Sooooo.... Bring on the fireworks
man he is right seems like the only way to fix it is to stat over

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by alchemist2012

Wow you guys are a morbid bunch on this lovely Thursday morning. It really pisses me off when people talk like that. ie: "Millions of innocent people need to die so we can start over"
Also, you said race when you mean species. In other words, killing a bunch of people would not solve anything, culture, love, laughter, hate, hurt, evil, etc.. its human nature.

On topic... OP interesting timewave prediction, keep an eye on those dates and remind us if anything does happen!

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by GW8UK

oops your right my bad

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by GW8UK

I appreciate your dark place in the world and have spent a LOT of time there. I too thought I was enlightened and knew better. Then my iron and b12 ran low lol. The body ends up ruling the spirit... Ask any dead guy. And now I must paste a little automatic writing sort of thing I once messed around with in response to... Myself actually. It is strangely unbiased and went against my core beliefs at the time. Bare with it and yes it is a little crazy but so is humanity right now.

We have a song to sing!

Nature is in us and around us. Fail to accept it and you won't be part of it long. Please accept your gift of being in the race, swoop down and grab the worms as you see them, if there's plenty, be selective at that time and/or share the winnings with your flock through song. It's your call. The tree of life has never been more ripe for harvest as it were.

We obviously govern ourselves perfectly if we are true to our nature and a threat to other species and "other strains" within our genus. No less perfect than a gorgeous singing coyote in the moonlight and if we are really overpopulated then war, injustice and horror is simply necessary to the governing laws of nature and merely serving as a drum fill to the complex song of planetary life.

We are exactly as opportunistic as an innocent killer infection which could be considered the most pure of mobile lifeforms in mission and intent, if the green/new age movement is to be taken literally. In fact we are composed of a trillion or more units of life cooperatively navigating the wilds. Listen to the song inside your abdomen when it knows it will feed. It will sound the song of a billion sparrows and there is no mute button for it besides the fruits of what you have to do to quiet it.

We do as the simplest does. If a blood cell, bacterium, a whale or a lion stayed still and self hated all day they wouldn't eat and would be eaten by a less intelligent, less considerate form. And I ask are not the "less intelligent" winning the human race right now and beating the drums?

Meet your meat, in it's domain, not in a saran wrapped styrofoam tray with a price of dollars and cents, pence and shillings but the sweat of the hunt and the most amazing rest when night falls along with the most amazing melody sung by your spirit. Trouble sleeping? Get in the race and make yourself worthy of rest!

Be still and green like a tree only to have your fruits harvested. Try sweet talking a beautiful singing sparrow when you are an innocent hard working nurturer working the land belly & heart in the ground, such as a common worm. It's only eaten when it's not doing it's part.

The truth about you self hating? You are honestly far too smart for your own good, but not wise. Get physical and make the spirit rest some as sleep is it's domain. You'll wake up with more answers than questions and more reverence than disgust.

Humanity is majestic even when it's ugly but simply not singing in key anymore. Don't let the concrete fool you as you are in the center of a vast hunting ground. You won't hear their howls till your sung note crashes into theirs and you only then will discover the harmony in nature's higher resonance while hearing the ultimate hair raising tune.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
South Africa World Cup, Final date 11th july. Thats if there isnt something major that happens. By that i mean, terrorist attack, major epidemic or other. I will say this though i am expecting something major happening on or before july 11th.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
reply to post by GW8UK

oops your right my bad

Love your Avatar BTW always makes me laugh!

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
On Timewave Zero famous dates July 7-11 2010 resonates with the last eruption of Yellowstone, same graph formation.
Some people think that if mayan calendar actually ends Deemer 16 2013 we would see something huge in July 2010.

somebody has some serious math problems if december 16, 2013 is the true end date.

11/28/2011 seems more legit.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Hmmm

I keep seeing this timewave zero stuff. It is interesting though.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
the whole idea of the world cup in south Africa is sketchy.

although it may seem beneficial for a short time, but after it is over no good will come of it.

i think either a terrorist attack, or disclosure.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
probe in what MI5 and the police knew before the attacks:

news.bbc.co.uk...

Inquests into the deaths of 52 people killed in the 7/7 bombings will cover the role of MI5 and police in the run-up to the attacks, a coroner has ruled.
Lady Justice Hallett told the Royal Courts of Justice it was still possible to investigate what security services knew before the 2005 London attacks.
"Plots of this kind are not developed overnight," she said.
Lady Hallett also ruled the inquests of the four bombers would not be heard at the same time as those of the victims.
The inquests have been delayed by court cases connected to the bombings.

what could this mean?...

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   

I can see Katla go boom that day. Yellowstone not ready.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Can you tell us the date of the last eruption of Yellowstone?

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   

I appreciate your thoughts on this OP, but it would be nice if you could post the charts here side by side so we can see the comparison.

I am unaware of what the "famous" July 7-11 2010 is, could you explain?

Also, when was the last eruption of Yellowstone?

Not to be picky, but a little more info included would be appreciated so I don't have to go looking for it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join