It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fakshon is the name as you can see ->

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Wow, it's a bit to ask someone to introduce themselves, where is Ed McMahon when you need him? Well here it goes...

As you can see I go by the name Fakshon, don't ask me the meaning it's a name I used on a game I played a very very long time ago and it stuck, enough said.

Before I get in to the about me section, please be warned! It's going to have a lot of I's and going to sound really really vain! Hope you don't rip me a new one over it.

About Me:

I was born and raised in the Music & Media Industry and have never left. The first time I touched a mic I was only a baby and I became a professional DJ at the age of 11 broadcasting on commercial radio. At the age of 14 I got really interested in girls, well that is a lie I have always been interested in the fairer sex, but I just didn't act upon it as I did at that age. I played football, sax, the field, and turntables for pretty much my whole teenage life. At the age of 19 I had my first child and got married. Then I began a few businesses including a newspaper, event promotion company, and a lot more. I currently have a ton of projects going on and a few businesses running.

My Personality:

I believe half of what I see and nothing of what I hear. I love to play devils advocate so if I don't agree with you, it doesn't mean I don't like you or believe you it's just my style. Growing up in the Music Industry and the Media Industry has taught me quite a bit and I only hope that it benefits ATS.

My Experience:

- Yes, I know Freemasons (Do I think they are hell bent on global domination or anything sinister? Hmm... Not really, but you never know.)

- No, I have never seen a UFO (would love too, but I haven't)

- Not sure, If I believe in Religion, Annunaki, Meta-Physics, Psychic Powers, or anything of that nature. (But I am always open to new experiences.)

- No, I don't know of any new conspiracies (I have heard a million and one, and I really enjoy them so keep them coming.)

- Yes, I will post anything relevant that I find to keep the site up to date and the status quo.

On another note, if there is anything that I might be able to assist any of you fine ladies and gentlemen with please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks,

Fakshon Avion Amari (Don't worry it's not my real name!)

[edit on 22-4-2010 by Fakshon]

[edit on 22-4-2010 by Fakshon]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Hi, Fakshon!
Cool stuff you have here
It was so nice reading about you.

Welcome!

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Welcome Fakshon.

Love the introductory post. Great to know more about you.

Have a great time here and I hope to see you around the boards.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Fakshon

Hi Fakshon, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms and Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

top topics

join