It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The T Rex of Power

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   

The T Rex of Power

www.project.nsearch.com

The T Rex of Power

When I think of power,,, in general I get a pretty negative,,,overall view.
If I were a dinosaur, I would not want to be the brontosaurus or the tyrannosaurus.
They are both brutes of tyranny and beasts of burden with very small brains. To do battle with them would take the modern thinking alert citizen little ingenuity to render the situation harmless; tame them as nice pets or something. It would be kind of like playing a game of chess with a 3 year old.

Well maybe there is an analogy here as to how, we the people, are being played with by the likes of the Bilderge
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Actually, thinking about it, all beasts can be tamed with nurture, love and and a different mind set. But who would want to tame a T Rex?

Maybe an enclosure like Jurassic park would be better as these are very dangerous creatures, lets face it.(maybe not bronty) Even better. Turn the technology that they all so evilly want to use against us,,, back on them... Sterilize them with a nice cup of fluoridated water mixed with a little bromide and a smidgen of depleted uranium as morning cup of tea. Then we won't see the likes of their prodigy in future generations.

This is the kind of operation I envision for Bush and Chen and all the rest of the oligarchical conspirators that commit murder. Once delivering these unhappy individuals of evil temperaments with the justice of the Nuremberg trials, (They shall be bildenberged shall we say), we the people can give them a one way electric turn-style, never get out of Jail card, free to a Jury park.

www.project.nsearch.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Your blog isn't news, buddy.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Not a very sound analogy.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by djprophet

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d1b1a3c468d3.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 22-4-2010 by DaMod]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
After Iraq,Afghanistan,the financial crisis etc etc Im not all that convinced those who run this rock are any smarter than you or I OP.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by anglodemonicmatrix

I dunno.. were either of those wars really failures?

A lot of welfare conservative nanny state corporations got huge pay days -- that's a victory in and of itself. Furthermore, we have a defacto permanent military base in Iraq now -- which happens to be in the most oil rich region in the world.

Depending on how you define the goals, you could say the whole thing was a huge success.

But perhaps I'm being cynical...

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaytagg

FROM 2002 TO 2010 IS EIGHT YEARS,from 1942 to 1950 not only had America and its allies defeated both the Japanese and German empires but had largely rebuilt their shattered countries to this day there is not anywhere nearthe oil flowing that was when Saddam was in charge and the country is still a basketcase with infrastructure such as electricity,sewerage,hospitals etc only functioning intermittently frankly I think the success could of been a lot more successful.

[edit on 22-4-2010 by anglodemonicmatrix]

top topics

join