It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Walking Barefoot.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I wanted to say that yesterday I wore shoes for the first time in a long time. It was one of those social instances were shoes were required to be worn. Anyway, I was walking in them, freaking tripping over myself and it felt awkward to walk in them. When I took them off, I had terrible blisters. That never happens when I walk barefoot.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose

Originally posted by SolarE-Souljah

People look at me funny when I walk barefoot basically all the time, but screw them.

No shoes, no shirt, no service!

I'm just the opposite now, after having grandkids in the house, who go outside barefoot, come in, and get the place filthy. I would prefer they wear their shoes outside, and leave them by the door when they come in!
This way at least the house would stay clean when they visit!

Also, just think about where you are walking! Animals urinate and defecate all over the place! People spit on the ground! Lots of nasty stuff to step in. Shoes might be stinky, but I will take the smell over germy feet any day!

In other words, I have no problem with bare feet in the house, as long as they are clean.

edit spelling

[edit on 21-4-2010 by Blanca Rose]

You do realize your toilet seat is the statistically the dirtiest thing int he house right?... i Surely hope you make ur grandkids squat over the toilet while they take there afternoon s**ts! =]

Seriously... "Theres germs"... please remind all the humans in the past of this please =]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Hey-

I'm sorry, I did not read the whole thread...

I love the OP- Because I walk barefoot all the time. If I do wear shoes, it's sandals, I really dislike wearing closed shoes... (You wouldn't say so by my collection of heels, they are just nice to look at.)

It becomes a bit of a problem though in the winter, when your toes are covered in chilblains!

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I know I'm late, but I'm going to join in anyway. When indoors, I'm ALWAYS barefoot. I will occasionally go on the patio or when I have to quickly run outside for something, but it just feels weird to wear shoes indoors. They are the first thing to go when I get home and if I am at a friend's house (if I'm comfortable enough around them) my shoes go off as well. I'm a little germ conscious, but I'm sure if I wasn't I would be outdoors barefoot more often.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join