It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Antimatter weapons and other sci-fi weapons used in ancient nuclear wars

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I have a Question: Is weapons like Antimatter weapons and other sci-fi weapons ever used in Ancient nuclear wars like Bharatayuda wars?

[edit on 21-4-2010 by masonicon]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by masonicon

I believe the Search Bar was around since 2008...

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by happygolucky

I believe the Search Bar was around since 2008...

What?
And this isn't just about antimatter weapons, it also about any sci-fi Weapons in ancient times

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
No, antimatter weapons were not used in ancient nuclear wars because there were no ancient nuclear wars as far as we know.

Unless you have some new evidence to show that there was?

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by serbsta
No, antimatter weapons were not used in ancient nuclear wars because there were no ancient nuclear wars as far as we know.

Unless you have some new evidence to show that there was?

Layers of Fused Green Glass that found in deserts that only caused by Nuclear weapons, Antimatter weapons, and plasma weapons

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   

No.

That was caused by faulty nearby nuclear power plant. It was leaking since it had been abandoned for a while. I assume you're talking about Mohenjo Daro?

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Does "anti-matter" mean that it doesn't matter?

Just sayin...

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by serbsta

No.

That was caused by faulty nearby nuclear power plant. It was leaking since it had been abandoned for a while. I assume you're talking about Mohenjo Daro?

I'm not just talking about Mohenjo Daro, it located all over the world and many of them has been around for thousands of years

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I'm kind of curious. What kind of an answer do you expect? Someone saying: "yeah man, pretty rad huh?" ?

Because if there are pieces of stained glass that can ONLY be caused by nuclear/anti-matter/plasma Weapons, like you say there are, then:

Yeah man, pretty rad huh?

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by masonicon

Layers of Fused Green Glass that found in deserts that only caused by Nuclear weapons, Antimatter weapons, and plasma weapons

And very hot fires.

And meteors.

Harte

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Move over, Nibiru, we now have "fused green glass" as a new reigning MacGuffin. It's one of those plot elements that takes on a life of it's own.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Yes I do believe some were, but why who was the war between????

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
They must have been used, otherwise what did the Atlanteans use against the Anunnaki? And not only antimatter weapons, photon torpedoes, phasers, nukes, lasers and the most destructive and advanced of them all, sticks and stones.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   

The Green Glass in Libya was not caused by a nuclear blast. It is believed to be a meteor.

Antimatter is far too exotic for a society to posess based on what we have seen. Until we find a civilization that could even come remotely close to containing it, i would say no.

Nuclear? Well, that is far fetched, but i believe it is possible.

Whatever it is that caused Mohenjodaro was likely far more mundane that nuclear warheads.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
BTW, this is the worst thread concept i have ever seen. The topic isn't so bad, but who the heck just posts up a one line question to start a thread?

Can you not at least throw in a few odd, random links to show that you know where Google is located in the Interwebs?

Please, take some time to read before creating any more threads. Learn how it should be done.

Without anything to support your idea, it is nothing more than a brainfart. Thinktanks are not for brainfarts. I am happy to participate in this conversation, but please put some effort into kicking the conversation off.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

The Green Glass in Libya was not caused by a nuclear blast. It is believed to be a meteor.

Antimatter is far too exotic for a society to posess based on what we have seen. Until we find a civilization that could even come remotely close to containing it, i would say no.

Nuclear? Well, that is far fetched, but i believe it is possible.

Whatever it is that caused Mohenjodaro was likely far more mundane that nuclear warheads.

I has bored too much with any Mundane explanations for Anomalous phenomenon

[edit on 22-4-2010 by masonicon]

new topics

top topics

join