It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemason Knights Templar meeting here in Italy 2 days ago, changed my life...

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
[And why does being a member of a Fraternity matter so much to you if it is something that other people enjoy?]

It doesnt matter at all to me ...but yall are our future son in laws etc ....and its seriously messed up if you ask me that someday yall are going to be running a household with children and a wife ...still playing with your GI Joe toys (LOL) ..dressing up like superman with your robes and sword fighting in the hallway with your xcalibur swords ................

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
I am confused about something.

Why is everyone calling him a hoax when he produced nothing ?

Would you want a guy whose claim to fame is having stayed at a Holiday Inn as the pilot of your flight? Same thing here. Or would you prefer that actual Masons just let unmitigated fiction pass for you so you can then make your judgments based on that fiction?

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Being that Ancona, Marche is in Central Italy he would have first needed to take the train or a connecting flight to one of the larger metropolitan cities; Rome, Florence or Naples and flown out of there. There are no direct flights from Marche to Morocco.

Airlines & Destinations

Alitalia operated by Air One Rome-Fiumicino
    Belle Air Tirana
    Carpatair Bucarest-Henri Coandă, Timisoara
    Lufthansa Regional operated by Air Dolomiti Munich
    Meridiana operated by Eurofly Sharm el-Sheikh [seasonal]
    Ryanair Alghero, Brussels-Charleroi, London-Stansted, Trapani, Weeze

[edit on 22-4-2010 by AugustusMasonicus]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Or maybe he was recruited because he had some talent they needed, like being a translator.

And my first guess as to which American he saw there, would be Bill Clinton.

Let's hope Vinny doesn't go silent, because that would be grounds for an investigation against the Masons.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fitzgibbon

Originally posted by Hemisphere
reply to post by Saurus

Saurus, here is one possibility. If as you've hinted this person was not initiated as a Mason and rejected for some reason, this thread could be an imaginative retaliation. I know you and others are looking into his actual membership and that will be of obvious interest.

Very likely he never applied let alone being rejected. It certainly isn't unknown for anti-Masons with an agenda to make stuff up.

It isn't unknown for masons to make stuff up either. And thousands of innocent people DIE from that.

I dont know, Richard Nixon was a Mason. And the Gulf of Tonkin was a lie. And thousands died.

Just saying, I don't trust anyone. Especially those in secretive Institutions who CLEARLY have an agenda as well!

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   

first off, masonry is not a religion. It just isn't. And secondly, why would we object when someone calls us a cult? We aren't drinking Kool Aid and wearing black nikes. We don't have any plant to have special guest speaker David Koresh come by for a speech. Calling us a cult is derogatory and falls in the same lines as calling us baby killers, or "Gay" as one brilliant poster did. Human nature makes us respond to those accusations. If you only knew the truth.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simplynoone
It doesnt matter at all to me ...

You say it does not then go on to imply that we are all childish, so obviously you do have an issue.

but yall are our future son in laws etc ....and its seriously messed up if you ask me that someday yall are going to be running a household with children and a wife ...still playing with your GI Joe toys (LOL) ..dressing up like superman with your robes and sword fighting in the hallway with your xcalibur swords ................

What ever happened to live-and-let-live?

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   

I dont know, Richard Nixon was a Mason.

Richard Nixon was not a Mason.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Being that Ancona, Marche is in Central Italy he would have first needed to take the train or a connecting flight to one of the larger metropolitan cities; Rome, Florence or Naples and flown out of there. There are no direct flights from Marche to Morocco.

Airlines & Destinations

Belle Air Tirana

Thanks for the research. I did not know where he claimed this event took place.

I did not mean Morocco literally, but simply as an example that we cannot pretend to know anything unless the OP decides to post up photos of his itinerary, and I would find it acceptable if he blacks his name out or whatever for privacy concerns.

Not that it matters. It's not like he has revealed anything worth while.

So he met some guys with a fancy name in a building somewhere in Italy? Big deal. People do that all the time.

[edit on 22-4-2010 by muzzleflash]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Airlines & Destinations

Belle Air Tirana

Someone who studies the Egyptians, I'm surprised you didn't think of Cairo.

Or maybe you did think of it.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   

I dont know, Richard Nixon was a Mason.

Richard Nixon was not a Mason.

What? I have heard it said on ATS a thousand times.

I will look it up than. I swear I've heard it repeated by literally everyone around here though.

Like the "did you know almost all presidents are masons" type stuff.

Also a lot specifically about Nixon. I'll check it out since you claim it's not true. We will see..

EDIT : Interesting.
This resource claims his is NOT a mason too.
www.themasonictrowel.com...

BUT.. it says Bill Clinton and Bush are not either.

Well what the hell are they than?

And why does everyone refer to them as masons?

Also I was wrong about my initial statement.

It was LBJ who claimed Tonkin anywho.

And LBJ WAS a MASON.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   

I did not mean Morocco literally, but simply as an example that we cannot pretend to know anything unless the OP decides to post up photos of his itinerary, and I would find it acceptable if he blacks his name out or whatever for privacy concerns.

Agreed. I am not looking for him to post anything from his itinerary. That is his perogative if he chooses to do so.

Not that it matters. It's not like he has revealed anything worth while.

Agreed again. He was just strining everyone along with a promise of 'secrets'. I would not hold my breath.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   

So just admit you do not know who runs it, and maybe it is the Vatican who knows. Maybe it's Mickey Mouse or Bugs Bunny.

There is really no way to know. I am just sayin'.

I love how Irony is so.........ironic.

I will happily admit that I don't know who runs the sooper seekret part of masonry that nobody I have ever met knows about, if you will do the same.

(see, it would stand to reason that if such a person existed, I might have a better chance of knowing who he was than you)

Ok, I will spill the beans. It's Elmer Fudd.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Here is a list of Presidents who were Masons with their dates of initiation, passing and raising.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I read an interesting book that makes this claim, that the masons are a continuation of the Templar Knights, it is called Secret Societies of America's Elite by Stephen Sora. I'm not saying it is 100% accurate but the author obviously did a lot of research and it seems, at the very least, plausible. Anyone interested in the topic should definitely give it a read.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by 911stinks

Studying history has nothing to do with how flights are scheduled out of Ancona Airport. Or were you just being a smart mouth?

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by nesta
I read an interesting book that makes this claim, that the masons are a continuation of the Templar Knights, it is called Secret Societies of America's Elite by Stephen Sora. I'm not saying it is 100% accurate but the author obviously did a lot of research and it seems, at the very least, plausible. Anyone interested in the topic should definitely give it a read.

I think most masons would be elated with the idea that they were of the lineage of the Templars. Many have been trying to prove that. Sadly, the "proof" part keeps getting in the way of a great story.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Here is a list of Presidents who were Masons with their dates of initiation, passing and raising.

Hmm,
So no American president since Gerald Ford has been a mason??

Is this a true and complete record, or only a record till 1977??

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
LBJ was an Entered apprentice. he never went any further in his degrees. I don't know why, but that is what I have read. Ford was the last president to be a mason. Clinton was in the DeMolay (a masonic organization for kids) but apparently did not chose to become a mason. Neither Bush JR, or Sr were masons. they were Skull and Bones. (nothing to do with masonry)
And Obama is not a mason as far as any reports have been given. Hell he might not even be american.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Masonry is not being part of a gang of criminals. I am sure there are people using it for dodgy business but don't put everyone in the same basket. I know many benevolent masons. And if a lodge is not to one's taste he is free to leave! Masons or not there will always be bad apples.

For those like me interested in the mystic and spiritual knowledge, I can only recommend the Rosicrucian fellowship.
en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 22-4-2010 by TheOracle]

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join