It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemason Knights Templar meeting here in Italy 2 days ago, changed my life...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

ATS values truth.

If someone claims to be a Freemason, do you not think that ATS members have the right to confirm or deny this before considering his allegations?

I don't know how you can call 'truth' sick.

[edit on 22/4/2010 by Saurus]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOracle

There is no point in lying to protect something 'bad' , if it was really sinister I think someone would have spilled the beans already by now.

You mean like the 1000 threads on ATS where so called x masons were "spilling the beans" and telling us about all kinds of whack stuff?

Child sacrifices, demonic rituals, etc etc.

Basically what I have heard, points to them being a Religious Cult. Akin to Scientology just richer and more prevalent.

The fact most masons require "belief in a supreme being" denotes the FACT IT IS ENTIRELY RELIGIOUS.

And like any good religion, they use their power and wealth to try to control the economy and political stage. (Think of a fundamentalist Christian right wing voter in the USA, but a super secret and cunning one).

The beans were spillt, and they were not even real beans. It was just some hocus pocus magically mumbo jumbo cult rituals and stuff.

No wonder they won't admit it out in the open. Their belief system is entirely illusionary and laughable.

There is no such thing as Lucifer or any of that non-sense.

And if there WAS a real Lucifer, its a freaking ET Alien. It should NOT BE TRUSTED.

But then again, it is probably all fantasy.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saurus

ATS values truth.

If someone claims to be a Freemason, do you not think that ATS members have the right to confirm or deny this before considering his allegations?

I don't know how you can call 'truth' sick.

[edit on 22/4/2010 by Saurus]

I call doing a background search on anyone on the Internet sick. Yes.

Truth is fine but, not when it requires you to act like a stalker psycho to get it.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   

“It’s not the things we don’t know that get us into trouble. It’s the things we know that just ain’t so.”
~ Will Rogers

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealityisanIllusion
What a load of crap!!!! Dude, when you graduate grade school and reach a level where correct spelling and grammar are a requirement of daily life, try this little BS trick again. There is nothing more telling of a fake than bad grammar and terrible spelling. Let's see, you are a jewelry dealer on a trip from Chicago to Italy, can't spell, you are alledgedly asked to be an interpreter for "diplomats", ha ha (I didn't see anything about a background check mentioned), and I'm sure you speak as well as you type. Considering all of this, and if you take my advice, I'll hear from you again in about 6 years.

Can't agree wit ya more big fella.

Accepting a nod from my perceptive side. Your ATS username would be a valid reason to agree with my man RIAI's comment above. Assessing what kind of thought would create such a username only leads me down the same path as the big man that I quoted above. I could be wrong though.

Crystal clear EGO stroking on your part, playing on an already tired and over worked train of thought smacks of naivety. You could have at least wandered off the thoroughly beaten track and endeavoured to produce a more creative little number. We all know it's easy to pray on naivety, yet it takes a particularly depraved persona to wilfully manipulate people, for no other reason than there own selfish ends. I will say that I may be wrong in what I have just said, but this is only my opinion above. If You are for real, good. I doubt that though.

Regarding the topic of the freemasons - being Scottish, we accredit the Templar of being the famous white knights that appeared alongside Robert the Bruce. Why would they be fighting for the Scots? More research warranted on my part of course!

[edit on 22-4-2010 by DomhainGràdh]

Takin' it to far with my opinion as usual

[edit on 22-4-2010 by DomhainGràdh]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Ok, I finally couldn't take it anymore...

The OP said he had been to a meeting "2 days ago" based on the fact he was typing it all at 3 am (per his claim), the meeting would have been on a Sunday. Not likely. If my math is off, it would have placed the meeting on monday with him having just flown in through a volcanic eruption that had GROUNDED ALL AIR TRAVEL IN EUROPE.

The OP says he is a mason, then says he is only an initiate (not a term used in masonry in Chicago... This I know first-hand) and then goes on to refer to "you masons" in such a way that it is clear to anyone who can speak English that he is not a part of the group that he is referring to.

He tells us of an outlandish story about gaining admission without the use of a sign, word or token of a pass to get past the door. This simply did not happen -- furthermore, it didn't happen in a lodge more sinister and powerful than one in the USA.

He won't explain anything he heard or saw other than Divinci Code and National Treasure masonic trivia. The only thing he will say is who WASN'T there (Obama). Hey, guess what?? I can tell you that Santa Claus wasn't there either!

No name of the Italian lodge. No name of his American lodge to even give a shread of credibility to his "story". No explaination of why he instantly felt compelled to break his oath of an entered apprentice... wait, I mean "initiate" and yell "hey, look at me" on ATS.

The story holds as much water as a strainer. It is simply a fabrication (and a poor one at that).

There are secrets in masonry. The OP just doesn't know any of them.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Chicago jewelers and Italian Masons are excited about the return of the big bad bear in the stock market. That and the appearance of the Prophet Muhammad in a bear suit on South Park. Plus the California bear hunt proposal has been withdrawn. And Chicago Bears Chairman Michael McCaskey is going to retire. A 120-pound Vermont black bear is back in the woods after getting its head stuck in a milk can. And black bear cubs in East Tennessee were left malnourished and dehydrated. So.... it must be time to feed the bears.

[edit on 22-4-2010 by Cabaret Voltaire]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Hemisphere

OK, I'll admit I'm in a bit of a bad mood and it was a bit of a rant and I apologise to the OP and the forum for that (I don't think the vast amounts of alcohol and 3 hours sleep have really helped my judgement here), but it doesn't detract from the fact that this is a non story.

Why even bother to post if you have no evidence and you cannot/will not convey the facts in their entirety?

I'm sorry, and this is just my opinion, but the facts just don't add up for me from my, admittedly limited knowledge of Freemasonry.

[edit for spellnig]

[edit on 22-4-2010 by nik1halo]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by VinnyboyXI

I'm not a Freemason but most people are aware of the connection between the Knight's Templar and Freemasonry. This is nothing new.

As for your mention of the secrets of the "Pagan Mystery Schools", again nothing new. Even I know those "secrets" include Ancient Egyptian and Mystical Judaism (Kabballah; not the kind of kabballah dribble Madonna and her mob learns).

Yes many of us are fully aware of members worldwide that include famous people (rabbis, priests, politicians, corporate/financers): I know of many British, American, Italian, German, French, Danish, Australian, NZ, Russian, Israeli etc politicians/rabbis/priests etc that are members. If you were standing next to the Italian PM or the Pope, so what? Nothing to get excited over!!!

Oh and by the way; I'm surprised none of them have the inclination to buy the old Knight's Templar castle that is up for sale in the Tuscany area and renovate it since it's of historical interest to both Freemasonry and to the Italians.

I'm aware Freemasonry does differ to that in the USA & Commonwealth of Nations to Freemasonry of the Scots and the Europeans.

What binds the USA and the Commonwealth of Nations together is the fact that the "caucasian" peoples of these two nations are decendants of Ephraim (Commonwealth of Nations) and Manasseh (USA); they are half brothers and the only two sons of Joseph, son of Jacob, son of Issac, son of Abraham which form the House of Israel. The House of Israel was inheritated to Ephraim and his decendants from his grandfather Jacob and was NOT inheritated to Judah for which most Israeli Jews decend from. But that's another story and one that will play a major roll in the "end of times". A sneek peek....Moses (Moshe), a Levite, learned the secrets of the High Priests of Egypt, but so did Joseph while Joseph rained as Egypt's second most powerful person (Egypt's PM) of those times.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I don't see what's so fascinating about grown men and women dressing up in robes, performing some kind of rituals, pretending they're doing something important.

I'm sure there are very influental people in the higher ranks, but they are all on a quest for power, and the quest for power leads only to one end, and that is self destruction. They are lost, and i guess they are just creating illusions for themselves to make it more bareable to be alive.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoodFella
I don't see what's so fascinating about grown men and women dressing up in robes, performing some kind of rituals, pretending they're doing something important.

I'm sure there are very influental people in the higher ranks, but they are all on a quest for power, and the quest for power leads only to one end, and that is self destruction. They are lost, and i guess they are just creating illusions for themselves to make it more bareable to be alive.

It's worse than that though.

This cult is for men only. Women are not allowed.

It's messed up for sure...

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Honestly, how is being a member of a civic group messed up?

Oh, and for our little Bob Marley fan (note, clearly an indication of his ability to think straight) the "pretending they are doing something important" actually IS doing something important... in the US the freemasons donate over a MILLION DOLLARS A DAY to children's charities and cancer research (to help you when you get lung cancer from the chronic).

Oh, and I think they are the knights templar and sinister and rule the world too in their free-time, right?

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by VinnyboyXI

I'm aware Freemasonry does differ to that in the USA & Commonwealth of Nations to Freemasonry of the Scots and the Europeans.

What binds the USA and the Commonwealth of Nations together is the fact that the "caucasian" peoples of these two nations are decendants of Ephraim (Commonwealth of Nations) and Manasseh (USA); they are half brothers and the only two sons of Joseph, son of Jacob, son of Issac, son of Abraham which form the House of Israel. The House of Israel was inheritated to Ephraim and his decendants from his grandfather Jacob and was NOT inheritated to Judah for which most Israeli Jews decend from. But that's another story and one that will play a major roll in the "end of times". A sneek peek....Moses (Moshe), a Levite, learned the secrets of the High Priests of Egypt, but so did Joseph while Joseph rained as Egypt's second most powerful person (Egypt's PM) of those times.

Ok, so according to your theory, the British are descendants of Ephraim. Those British then sailed to the US and became Americans, and you no longer label them descendents of Ephraim, instead a totally different tribe called Masasseh?

Do you see the flawed logic there?

The Israeli Jews are the Israelites. Not white Americans and Brits...

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by YourPopRock

I agree, the freemasons do tonnes of charity work around where I live, out of their own pockets and collecting from the public, but what's wrong with Bob Marley?

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by nik1halo

I agree, the freemasons do tonnes of charity work around where I live, out of their own pockets and collecting from the public, but what's wrong with Bob Marley?

What do you mean what's wrong?
If you're a fan you are not able to think straight, that's what's wrong!

Sigh, all kinds of people in this world, too many feeding their ego, too few seeing what's in front of them...

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   

good call on the air travel in europe being shutdown.

I think this thread should be labeled as a HOAX until OP comes back and starts answering some basic questions. of course he has had all night to do some reading on the freemasons so that detracts even more from his credibility IMO.

and if not I swear to god I'm making a thread tonight saying I went into hollow earth and offering no proof whatsoever

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saurus
reply to post by Hemisphere

The masons on the thread do not know if VinnyBoy is a mason or not, and would like to ascertain that fact. If he is not, then his thread is a hoax.

Don't you wish! Brand it a hoax, and throw it in the trash bin. Getting way too much attention, isn't it?

The Masons on this forum, cheat like that all the time. The fact that they cheat, shows that the OP is all too true.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by YourPopRock

Because that civic group, as you call it, is sexist and for men only.

They conduct criminal activity and help each other from getting busted (I saw it up front with my own eyes in Texas so I know its true.)

I know how the system works, I know why masonry exists.It is a protection racket for criminals. Essentially. From the outside it looks just like Scientology, and I can guess the inside looks just like the Mafia.

They dress up fancy, never get busted, and live in the country club. But they are still hard core criminals.

You call it "daily business" I call it pure unadulterated greed and theft through deception.

You claim to give so much to charity well THAT IS BECAUSE YOU ROBBED THE ENTIRE EARTH"S MONEY.

Of COURSE you give to charity, you STOLE all our MONEY!

If you didn't give any back, the world would collapse due to the fact secret organizations like the world-wide Masonry scam (among others) leech all the world's wealth into their personal coffers.

You HAVE to give to charity to keep the scam running. Lest there be starving peasants breaking down your country club gate with torches in hand tomorrow.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by YourPopRock

A civic group doesn't hold secret meetings, have secret passwords.

Your "civic" group funds a grand scheme to take over the world, and oust
faith in God, and putting faith in GOAT (God Of All Thing), which is reffered to
as Satan, the Devil, False Prophet, and the Son of Perdition in the bible.

Sad thing is, many of these guys swear loyalty on the bible, having no idea of the eternal consequences this holds.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Has there ever been any discussing of IP checking from mods / admin at ATS? Is it something they don't want to get involved in because there are too many claims that would need checking?

I know one or two other forums (non-conspiracy) where if people bring abuse or outlandish claims to the table their IP is checked, personal info is gathered (and sometimes posted, though this isn't always needed imo). In this case we'd know straight away whether this person was posting from Italy or not and could be done with it.

Obviously this wouldn't be an issue for the more determined hoaxer, but it would catch a lot of the guff from less technically savvy 14 year olds (not that I'm suggesting this is the case here, although the plane flight during the European shut down is extremely suspicious).

[edit on 22-4-2010 by Nova]

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join