It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government has Over 2,000 Photos from Airport Body Scanners

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Government has Over 2,000 Photos from Airport Body Scanners

www.infowars.com

A letter to EPIC reveals that the government agency possesses about 2,000 body scanner photos from devices that the DHS said earlier “could not store or record images.” EPIC has also obtained the most recent device procurement specifications, and several hundred new pages of traveler complaints. For more information, see EPIC: Whole Body Imaging and EPIC: EPIC v. Department of Homeland Security.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
epic.org
epic.org
epic.org
epic.org

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I would say I am suprised but I am not.

Governments Lie!

The Department of Homeland Security Is just another pork agency that doesn't even have Arrest powers. ( confirmed by me talking with local LE )

The TSA should undergo a name chage before they are desolved. It should be called the Terrorist Services Agency since most Terrorism in the world is Government Sponsored.

This is why I no longer fly. I will keep my God given rights thank you.

I pity any person whom trys to take them from me.

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Oh boy, I was afraid of this when I first heard about these boy scanners. And like you I am not at all shocked. I'm going to read the full article now before I say anymore. Except that I too, am glad I don't fly anymore.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Use AMTRAK or Greyhound or drive yourself...

I'm never setting foot in one of those...

They should be so lucky as to have a keepsake of my anatomy!

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

I drive everywhere. How else would I be able to travel armed. I am sure the Trains and Buses will have the Body Scanners soon enough. Eventually they will have them at random check points throughout the USA. At which point I am sure we will go Hot by then!

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I haven't flown since they announced the scanners. I refuse to go through the scanner and will go through almost any alternative. I'm not surprised, i figured this would happen

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I recall a semi-recent Youtube video that showed a constitutional lawyer refusing to go theough one at a Federal Court. I would post it if i had Youtube Access here at work.

I see the body scanners being widespread within 20 years if Government is left un-checked.

new topics

top topics

join