It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how many babies can a human female have in her lifetime?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
how many babies can a human female have in her lifetime? assuming your using certain illegal fertility drugs to cause twins after the first few divisions of the egg.

Imagine eight-twelve children a year for other 35 years wow!

[edit on 21-4-2010 by John_Rodger_Cornman]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Haha, there sure is a lot of things going on in your head isn't there?

Most I've seen is 15. How exactly can you manage 8-12 a year lol?!

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by WeShallBeFree

The Dugger family has 19 children.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

Starred and flagged for originality and open curiosity

By 'eight to twelve' children a year, you must be referring to someone like Octomom, I suppose ?

Not sure what the record for live child births is, although in the past, women quite commonly had many children

During some family-history research, we learned that an ancestor and his wife who lived an exciting life in pioneer-era Utah and Nebraska, had at least 17 children, plus one who died young. And they were pretty active in other areas, too, including the pioneer-trail journey with oxen and covered-wagon to Salt Lake (this was after they made their way from Britain with several of their children). Then the exodus/flight from polygamy and through to Nebraska. Then back up through Canada and back to the UK. Then back again to the US and overland to Nebraska again

Poor woman was only about 5 foot tall and she must have been pregnant every second year, at least, at the same time as she was leading oxen through floods and growing grain to make bread, making their clothes, etc. That was fairly common for that era, though, I guess

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
The Dugger family is at 18 children.

Theoretically a woman can have kids from puberty all the way to menopause.

The world record is 69 kids.
timesofindia.indiatimes.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Thank you for that info and link

Hope you won't mind if I post it here ? Will save people clicking the link and will allow them to see the awesomeness of that woman

Who holds the world record for having the most number of children?

The world record for having the most number of children officially recorded is 69 by the first of two wives of Feodor Vassilyev (1707-1782), a peasant from Shuya, 150 miles east of Moscow. In 27 confinements, she gave birth to 16 pairs of twins, seven sets of triplets and four sets of quadruplets. The children were born between 1725-1765.

— K Venkataraman, Mumbai

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I remember back in either the late 80's or early 90's seeing a news piece about a woman in Mexico who was pregnant with her 51st child. I have no idea if she had more after that. There were a few sets of twins and I think one set of triplets in the mix, there.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

And to imagine that was just his first wife.

top topics

join