It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck the Prophet: ‘God is giving me a plan’

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

Time will tell if a totalitarian state emerges or if a true Constitutional Republic emerges. My bet is on the CR.

The Constitution and the United States will be gone if people continue to follow the road Glen Beck is pushing. While his listeners abide to his Beck and call...and thank him for educating them with his own twisted views of our country's history.....there is also ANOTHER large part of the country that is silent....the ones who don't watch the news at all.

The ones who have seen Wall street suck the wealth out of the middle class. Class warfare?

Fox News created the class warfare we see today. The last 30 years have seen plenty of redistribution of wealth....from the middle class to the top 5 percent in this country.

Glen Beck is a corporatist. Why do you stick up for him?

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
reply to post by endisnighe

Glen Beck is a corporatist. Why do you stick up for him?

You think Glenn Beck knows he's a corporatists' tool? Or is he oblivious with his "faith hope & charity", but i'm against the redistrubution banter.
if he followed his own advice he wouldnt have much of a show.

He constantly speaks with fear, yet says "Question with boldness, & Speak without fear".

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

David, I'm quite confused. For a long time, you used to post Glen Beck videos, and practically WORSHIPED him. In fact, you posted daily videos of him and were quite enamored of him. Have you done a 180?

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Glenn Beck is a fat, dumb, Mormon f**-face who should have drank himself to death while he had the chance.

I used to like Keith Olbermann...back during the Bush administration when he was calling out Bush with the truth of the Military Comissions Act and John Warner Defense Bill, but now he's just dick riding Obama. It's almost like the two switched places

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Beck is doing a good job of fingering the elitist trash responsible for the theft of some of my wealth and probably some of your wealth too.

I am weary of watching my nation continuously assaulted from within by obvious enemies. I am tired of being force fed the idea that because I am an American, that I am to feel guilty for it. That I must somehow be made to pay for it.

The decline in America is real and very quantifiable. Beck and individuals like him, like me, are disturbed to see the wealth of our nation both cultural and real be so throughly and utterly beaten into a bloody pulp. For decades, we have wallowed in an orgy of self-immolation as we sacrificed our heros, our history, our wealth, and our future on the altars of other nations. Other nations! For who? And why?

I think it is time for America, Inc. to be shut down. It is a monster.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Ha. So now this is an anti-Mormon thing,eh? God has given a great plan to me too. Why don't all of you overly zealous, self-righteous religious people go to the Galapagos islands and argue amongst yourselves. The rest of the world is piss pot tired of hearing it.

[edit on 23-4-2010 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

That's because people don't know what God is really all about.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Whenever Glenn Beck stretches the truth it always makes him out to be a idiot.

Listening to Glenn Beck stating that God is revealing a plan to him is an outright blatant lie. This to me is similar to the cannibal murderer Jeffery Dahmer stating that he ate his victims because he loved them and the voices in his head made him do it. God supposedly spoke to Jeffery Dahmer and told him to kidnap and murder and then eat his victims because he received a plan from GOD in his head and because God told him that they would taste good and give him everlasting life.

Glenn Beck is joke to most informed Americans. Anyone at FOX paying him money for whatever he is doing is not getting their moneys worth, because Mr. Beck has no talent or credibility. He is getting paid blood money to be the Putz, liar and deceiver that he so often is.

This whole receiving a plan from God in his head is a blatant lie. The only one giving Glenn Beck advice is Satan, Rupert Murdock and his demon minions from FOX and those from the Obama regime which pay FOX to ensure divisiveness and confusion among the masses.

That voice in Glenn Becks head is not God, but most likely, SATAN.

Thanks for the posting.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
shawn hanity
an anagram for:
satan hit yhwh

coincidence? or subliminal marketing ploy?

[edit on 24-4-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I suppose there is a first time for everything. I am going to quote the Bible.

OLD TESTAMENT:

Deu 18:20 But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.

NEW TESTAMENT:

False Prophets Will Be Numerous, And Very Successful:
Mat 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Source

Amen. I am passing the plate now, be sure to reward your servers and bartenders.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

the most pathetic part?

Millions of idiot conservatives are falling for it.

Hook....Line....& Sinker.

God works in mysterious ways. But God is also infallible.

That is why God would never work with a man as delusional, corrupt, ignorant, and evil, as Glen Beck.

[edit on 24-4-2010 by Snarf]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12GaugePermissionSlip
For one thing Ted Turner is a conservative and won't even have MSNBC on his cable network, Comcast.

What? I think that might be the most non-factual series of words I've ever read on ATS and that is saying quite a lot.

a) Ted Turner most certainly is not a conservative. He is far more likely the originator of the Guidestones of Georgia in Elberton than a conservative.

b) Comcast does carry MSNBC, I know because I've had it for over 10 years and that pile of filth channel has been on it as long as I can remember.

c) Finally, Ted Turner does not own Comcast and never has. Comcast has been around since 1963 well before Turner jumped in to the television business.

How about this for a blow your mind statement. Comcast owns 51% of NBC Universal which founded MSNBC.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious

Deu 18:20 But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.

False Prophets Will Be Numerous, And Very Successful:
Mat 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Source

You have two quotes related to prophets. A prophet and a regular person that prays and feels guided by God are two very different things. There is a very high standard for a prophet because a prophet tells people what will happen in the future as declared by God. A person that says that they prayed and feel led down a certain path are not prophesying anything.

Please don't abuse these quotes to apply to everyone you disagree with that is religious. They have actual meaning. There are a plethora of people out there and on ATS telling you what will happen on such and such date and in the future.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

I don't doubt Glenn is hearing voices in his head. Many people do. Where they are coming from however is I think, yet to be disclosed.

[edit on 24-4-2010 by rusethorcain]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain
I don't doubt Glenn is hearing voices in his head. Many people do. Where they are coming from however is I think, yet to be disclosed.

I missed the part where he was hearing voices. Where was that?

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq

Originally posted by rusethorcain

I missed the part where he was hearing voices. Where was that?

How is God giving him this plan? Email?

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

There is a very high standard for a prophet because a prophet tells people what will happen in the future as declared by God. A person that says that they prayed and feel led down a certain path are not prophesying anything.

Please don't abuse these quotes to apply to everyone you disagree with that is religious. They have actual meaning. There are a plethora of people out there and on ATS telling you what will happen on such and such date and in the future.

But if Glenn says that god gave him a plan then by your definition he is a prophet. Glenn did not say that he prayed for guidance and now I have a plan.
And yes there are many prediction threads right here on ATS but very few who say that it was given to them by god.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by kenton1234

Not necessarily. Christians pray and seek guidance and then take any number of influences or coincidences to lead them to believe that God's hand is at work. I don't know of anyone that says that they were having a back and forth conversation with God or hearing his voice in their head. To suggest that is just ignorance about prayer. I once prayed for something that was troubling me and literally stumbled across the answer a few moments later. I believe in the power of prayer. In all likelihood Glenn has had a few ideas about what to do and has prayed about them and feels as he is being led down a particular path. In saying God has given him a plan he is saying that God has approved of the idea or God has made visible through a series of events what he thinks he should do. Everyone that prays usually does the same. They pray about who to date, who to marry, what job to take, and very often very strange things happen that lead people to choose one thing or another with what they feel is the blessing of God. I don't see any conspiracy here and he isn't having phone calls or e-mails with God. It is simple prayer and if he feels he's been led to a decision then all I can say is we'll see.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Please, Beck just knows painting himself in this light makes any and all voices against him heathens who are against God.

This ideology is then morphed and escalates to provide more than enough motivation and passion for a "holy war" which is what the Beckster is trying to rile up here in America. He's our Taliban.
Nobody should or wants to be a blasphemer. They apparently don't mind soaking their heads in the infectious pus spewed forth by one. Sort of a vicarious pleasure.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq
I don't know of anyone that says that they were having a back and forth conversation with God or hearing his voice in their head. To suggest that is just ignorance about prayer.

Conversations with God (CwG) is a sequence of books written by Neale Donald Walsch, written as a dialogue in which Walsch asks questions and God answers...In an interview with Larry King, Walsch described the inception of the books as follows: at a low period in his life, Walsch wrote an angry letter to God asking questions about why his life wasn't working. After writing down all of his questions, he heard a voice over his right shoulder say: "Do you really want an answer to all these questions or are you just venting?"...The ensuing dialogue became the Conversations with God books.

Source
FOR SALE HERE

You were saying?

I suspect many people talk to GOD but only a few, if any, get him to talk back.
BTW thanks for outlining Bible quote usage, I didn't realize it was copyrighted.
I feel confident Beck fancies himself as a Prophet for Profit.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join