It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can psychics read a dog's mind?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Do you ever wonder what your pet is thinking? What if a psychic read an animal and acted as a interpreter for the animal-human conversation?

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I would love if a psychic could read my dogs mind for me. For the most part I know what he's thinking...'I'm Hungry", "throw my ball" etc but I'd like to know more about him. I know he's got a lot going on in that brain of his I just can't read it.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I communicate with animals all the time and so can you.
It is really not that difficult, but first you just have yo believe that it is possible.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by cindymars

Okay...I believe, now what should I do?

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
what do they say? How do they feel? whats are thier opinions?Are there gay animals? Can they have guilt malice greed hate political opinions etc?

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman
Are there gay animals?

Hahahaha....
I think a lot of animals are smarter than we give them credit for, my dog looks at me like I'm an idiot half the time

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Well most communication is rather simple.
Example: I watch animals for people as a side job, my very good friends for one, they have 3 dogs, 5 cats and numerous birds.

One of the dogs had cancer really bad and I took care of her when she was ill,she had surgeries and chemo, it was horrible. Her brother (literal) told me please do not let them do that to me if ever I get sick.

The birds recently told me, that they were not happy that, no one had been paying them any attention. They were my friends birds and he was really ill and passed away.

A different friend, very psychic, used to visit me when I was taking care of these animals. One of the cats is very intelligent and likes to boss all the other cats around. He was picking on a sweet old cat and I told him to stop or I would swat him, he did it again, I saw him and swatted his hind end. When my friend came over she looked at the cat and said to me "Did you swat him?", I said that I did and she said, I know, he just told me and he is mad at you. LOL

So on and so forth. I think animals are bi-sexual.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Do they joke with you?

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

No not really. Some are better at communication than others, meaning some I can read some and not others. Communication is sporadic.

Do you have a pet?
Oh I learned from a pet psychic on tv to communicate with them with thoughts, visuals as it were. Ask your pet to communicate with you, send it an image and listen and be open and see what happens.

When I meet a dog walking down the street I often address the dog before the owner. LOL

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
There are some animal psychic's here on ATS.
I do not recall who at the moment.
I think it is an ability we have just lost as humans because, we don't believe and we eat them.

I am not a vegetarian but do see its merits.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
what do they say to you?

top topics

join