It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ILLEGAL Aliens are not here only for Jobs

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I live in the north western part of Georgia. There are alot of illegals here close to 70% population in one town. I work in a industry that is 96 to 98% hispanic. We are made to sign agreements that we will not question their immigration status and if we do we will be terminated for descrimination. I had two fellows who worked directly for me produce current mexican military I.D. cards that showed that they were acitvely in the mexican army....deserters maybe? Maybe not Ive heard stories around the grapevine of these guys stockpiling guns and ammo....Make what you will of that..

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Of course illegals come here for more than just a job. That is an understatement. The part you left out that needs to be addressed is the fact that all the benefits and free services that you stated are available only because American politicians have legislated the laws that allow for the illegals to receive so many benefits while excluding hard working and legal American citizens.

While too many are deceived by media propaganda into believing that the illegals are somehow robbing the nation of American tax payer dollars, the truth is that they are receiving benefits that have been designed and legislated by lily white American politicians who use such a social program to produce voters for the Democratic party and while it blatantly angers many Americans, this is also a desire of those that write and pass such legislation to the benefit of illegal aliens.

Only corrupt medical hospital corporations, doctors, and those organizations that willingly promote services to illegals, do so because the federal government pays them a lot of money to do so. The pharmaceutical companies also make the lions share of the profits just like all the doctors and hospitals by over billing the federal government for medical and social services provided to the illegal aliens. It is this system of corruption that should be discussed. Instead we see the bigots claiming that they are robbing American citizens of their tax dollars when the truth is just the opposite.

This is the point where I say that only American businesses and corporations are milking the US cash cow and not the illegals. The illegal immigrants only receive what the law allows. This is the key to the corrupt system that has allowed so many illegals to come here for the benefits.

As long as Americans brain dead from watching American Idol continue to believe the lies that are presented about our supposed illegal alien problem, nothing will change. As long as the media whores and those that benefit from such a social injustice continue to deceive the public, nothing will ever change and as such, ignoring the root cause of the immigration problem is in my mind a way of saying you don't really care about the truth, you just don't like Mexicans and somehow hating them makes you feel better about yourself.

Blaming the illegals for using a service that is promoted, advertised, and payed for by the federal government should bring the wrath of anger against those that created such a system of greed and social injustice. Instead, most Americans are too busy to care about the truth and while many show so much backbone and anger at the illegal aliens, it is obvious to me that the same angry crowd of Americans refuses to show that anger to those Americans that are to blame for the system we currently provide to illegal aliens. I ask myself why this is and to me the truth is obvious.

The same anger that is shown and exhibited towards illegal aliens is missing from those that are actually the cause of the immigration problem. This is why whenever I hear or read of some American angry that illegals are costing so much money, I know for a fact that the same bigots that hate Mexicans on one hand do not have the spine to stand up the real root cause of the problem which is their lily white elected and corrupt politicians that wrote and passed the legislation that allows for so many illegal aliens to benefit from American tax dollars.

In my book, either show the same anger towards the root cause of the problem or else shut the hell up and sit down. If you have the spine to show anger towards illegal aliens and if you can show hate and contempt for illegal aliens, then if you do not show the same anger and discontent with your elected representative, then you are nothing but a coward and a Mexican hating bigot.

With so many bigots that hate Mexicans, it amazes me that the same lily white bigots that hate Mexican illegal aliens so much, never mention the thousands of Canadians, British, Australian and the plethora of white illegal immigrants from non Latin countries. In failing to do so, they show me and others like me exactly what you are, and in that display, the only definition that correctly applies is that of a "spineless bigoted coward" that can hate and show anger towards a Mexican but does and says nothing about all the white illegal aliens that are part of the population of all illegal aliens.

Show some spine and go after the politicians that created this problem. If you cannot, then do everyone a favor and keep your bigoted opinions to yourself. I for one am tired of the Mexican hating bigots that call themselves Americans because a real American would want justice and to get justice you have to start with the truth and if you do not seek the truth then you are part of the problem.

Anyone who feels that my remarks are too harsh is probably the exact bigot that this posting addresses. To everyone else, my point is that the illegals do come here for more, but if we didn't dangle the benefits carrot in front of their face, then they would not be here in the numbers we have.

I find it unacceptable to discuss the immigration problem without talking about those politicians that designed and legislated the laws that allow for so many social services to be provided for free to illegal aliens. This is where the discussion should be, but until that discussion begins in earnest, I for one will not ignore or excuse the corrupt politicians that created such a corrupt system for the benefit of a select group of American business beneficiaries.

Thanks for the posting.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I agree with you Max Black. Thank you for being smart enough to see that the whole problem isn't them. We cant hate these people for coming here with the proverbial carrot dangling in their face. We have so many laws that safeguard them we cant do anything about it. Its easy to spread hatred on this site and I believe we need to talk about the root of the problem first. The politicians. Until then I will enjoy their company and culture. They are still human beings.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
The problem is the ILLEGAL aliens and the corrupt politicians. Who came first? The corrupt politicians have always been around but immense population of ILLEGALS have made it easier for them to be easily preyed upon. How do we fix the problem, we follow in the footsteps of Arizona. Once the ILLEGALS are gotten rid off, the corruptocrats have no where to turn for help and their time is coming this November.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I don't mind if the people from Mexico comes here the legal way, and take classes to learn English and to be a USA citizens. What makes me angry, is that they are invading us!

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by prionace glauca

It's a little harsh to label illegal aliens "CRIMINALS" just because they broke a law. I say, may he who has not broke a law cast the first stone.

Every single one of us has broken a law, and most of us break laws on a routine basis. For example, many of us violate speed limit laws every day. Many of us get parking tickets. Many of us take questionable deductions on our income tax returns. Many of us may have also engaged in petty mischief at one point in our lives.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by hotpinkurinalmint

Why is it harsh? A criminal is a criminal when looked upon through the eyes of the law. A citizen or legal resident would be allowed due process to disprove their guilt. Sheesh, your analogies to refute the illegals criminality issue is laughable.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

I'd like to know one thing: Who in this thread is bashing Mexicans? I've been following this thread and not one post in here has been bashing Mexican citizens or American's with a Mexican background. This thread is, however, bashing ILLEGAL ALIENS. Honestly, I hate it when people try to call the anti-illegal alien movement bigots because they aren't bashing any one nationality.

Just so you know, you're response has the term 'Mexican' in it more times than any other response in this thread combined.

Also for everyone reading this...please refrain from using the term 'racist.' We are all one race...the Human race.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   

I will stop having a problem with them when they follow a few simple rules.

1--Teach your kids English

2--Don't fly the Mexican flag on American soil

3-- Come here legally

4--Stop sending all your money back to Mexico

5--And for the house full next door to me stop parking your cars in my driveway.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth

3-- Come here legally

5--And for the house full next door to me stop parking your cars in my driveway.

You wouldn't find me disagreeing with anything you have highlighted, but I would point out that your numbers 2 and 4 are very narrow minded. This thread was made to illustrate the ill benefits that illegals exploit. Though the Mexicans make up a larger portion of the illegal populace, they aren't the only culprits.

And with number 5, come on man that is a bit out there for me to believe that you would tie that to a certain race. And if you neighbor is the one making it hard on you let them know about, sometime communication will clear up things.

[edit on 22-4-2010 by prionace glauca]

[edit on 22-4-2010 by prionace glauca]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I agree...they do come here for more than a job. They come here for a better life...a life you can only find in America. They come to find the American Dream...and they are met by racists like you who would rather shoot them than help them out.

But I agree...we should get rid of all the illegal immigrants...and I have a solution...Amnesty. I bet you thought I was going to say mass deportation...right??? Well you know what...my solution is easier, more practicle and more humane...what positives does your solution offer?

I find it funny all of you saying "I have no problem if they do it legally"...well guess what...if we grant them amnesty...they will be here legally....and then you will run up to them and embrace them as fellow Americans...right? right? RIGHT?

Probably not...since you think that their children who are LEGAL NATURAL BORN CITIZENS should also be deported...yeah...it's hard to hide racism.

Good news though (for me...probably not you)...AMNESTY IS COMING SOON. I wasn't sure for awhile...but I believe this to be true now.

So tell me...after they are granted amnesy and they are LEGAL CITIZENS....are you going to embrace them as your fellow countrymen???

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Ah the liberal marcher has returned again, yay.

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
I agree...they do come here for more than a job. They come here for a better life...a life you can only find in America. They come to find the American Dream...and they are met by racists like you who would rather shoot them than help them out.

Come here LEGALLY, I think that point will never get across to you. But I shall keep trying. Don't ruin the dream for the people who are here LEGALLY like me and plenty of others.

But I agree...we should get rid of all the illegal immigrants...and I have a solution...Amnesty. I bet you thought I was going to say mass deportation...right??? Well you know what...my solution is easier, more practicle and more humane...what positives does your solution offer?

Amnesty is a way to reward the criminal behavior, Have you ever heard of Pavlov and his experiments with behavior. Apply it to amnesty. You seem to be part of the problem rather than the solution.

Probably not...since you think that their children who are LEGAL NATURAL BORN CITIZENS should also be deported...yeah...it's hard to hide racism.

Read the first post and then go google "Anchor Babies". Babies need to be produced to be able get the benefits. Man you are pretty lost when it comes to the Illegal immigration problem, again you are more of peddler to the problem.

Good news though (for me...probably not you)...AMNESTY IS COMING SOON. I wasn't sure for awhile...but I believe this to be true now.

Ding Ding, now we get to the truth. You are an illegal yourself hence the rants against everything towards a solution. Now get the hell out of our country or get deported out.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Subjective Truth

3-- Come here legally

Do you have a problem with people speaking Italian? Chinese? German?

Do you have a problem with people flying the confederate flag? That seems worse than a Mexican flag. What about an Italian flag...I see this at most Italian restaurants.

If the United States changed policies to allow 1 million people LEGALLY come across the border daily...would you still be fine with that? Or is that too many Mexicans for you to look at?

Do you have a problem with a lot of doctors sending WAY more money back to India and the middle east??? Because they do...and it is way more than 10-20 bucks a week.

Man up and go tell them to stop parking on your driveway or block your driveway.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   

I am not saying illegal aliens are not breaking the law. They are violating the law. However, it is not right to label them all as "criminals" considering virtually all of us have broken the law.

I guess you never broke a law before in your life. You always drive under the speed limit. You waited until you were 21 years old to have your first drink. You never took a questionable deduction on your income tax return. You never got into a fist fight. You never engaged in any sort of petty hooliganism when you were a kid. You never got a parking ticket. You never brought home a pen from work.

What's that? You may have broken any one of the above mentioned laws? Well then...that makes you a "criminal."

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Although, I want the borders to be secure, I feel as though there is far too much hateful rhetoric being aimed at illegal immigrants. I think it we really wanted to stop illegal immigration, we would give serious fines to businesses that employ them. We should focus like on the immigrants and more on the money.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Come here LEGALLY, I think that point will never get across to you.

Tell me...what is the difference between a legal immigrant and an illegal immigrant? What is it that bothers you so much about the legal status?

Amnesty is a way to reward the criminal behavior, Have you ever heard of Pavlov and his experiments with behavior. Apply it to amnesty. You seem to be part of the problem rather than the solution.

Well I see your cup is half empty...I can't live that way. If you think "part of the problem" is being compasionate towards other humans...then yes...I am guilty.

Read the first post and then go google "Anchor Babies". Babies need to be produced to be able get the benefits. Man you are pretty lost when it comes to the Illegal immigration problem, again you are more of peddler to the problem.

You call them "Anchor Babies"...I call them American citizens. And again...if "peddler to the problem"means following the constituion in regards to who is a citizen...then yes...guilty again.

Ding Ding, now we get to the truth. You are an illegal yourself hence the rants against everything towards a solution. Now get the hell out of our country or get deported out.

I'm gonna go ahead and let you think that...because I can just imagine your face getting all red. So it could be that it is good news for me because I am an illegal alien
OR...it could be that I am just a bit more compassionate than you are.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Bill signed today. Arizona Governor Signs Tough Immigration Enforcement Bill

For those illegal aliens on this board, and the Amnesty people, here is some LAW for you all.
Ever heard of the Constitution?

Article IV, Section 4 of the U.S. Constitution

"The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence."

So, by definition, anyone who crosses the border illegally is a criminal, and should be dealt with in a manner befitting international criminals.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

There is no arguing with the idiots who continue to side with enemies of the state. I hope law is expanded to all the states, to really get to the root of the problem. I am seeing the hysteria all the way up North, people are talking about going down to Arizona to protest. They should go protest, we'll be crime free while they are away.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join