It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ILLEGAL Aliens are not here only for Jobs

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Why are Illegal Aliens crossing our heavily fortified border
everyday? Some like to believe its for those jobs that no one else wants to do. But is it really?

What are the benefits of staying in this country illegally?
- No Taxes to pay

- Free Health Care

- Free Education for your kids (up to end of H.S. and then get financial aid using your relative because he is a citizen & also get INSTATE Tuition Limit applied to Universities all over the USA)

- Free Lunches for the kids at school

- Subsidized Housing payed for by our tax dollars

- Welfare checks (x) how many kids you can one make (because your kid is now a Citizen)
- Use the social security numbers your new kids get and sell them off to other people filling tax returns $250 -$400 a pop (x) the amount of kids (x) the number of tax cheaters.

- Never have to worry about learning the English language, everyone else will learn the language you are accustomed too.

-----
And the not so benefit?

- Get a slap on the wrist, a bus ride or plane ticket back across the border or to the country of your citizenship for you to only sneak in again.

WE THE PEOPLE of the Republic of the United States have to pay for all of the above even when he have to boot you out our domain.

Respect our country because we have plenty offer if you come here LEGALLY.

[edit on 21-4-2010 by prionace glauca]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Don't worry about it. Pretty soon America will be just as bad as the countries that these people came from.

This is the strongest reply I will give. Mostly because I do not want to join either side of the argument that this post will generate. On one side you will have some guy sitting at his computer in BDU's rubbing a shaved head and the other a guy in a tie dye shirt rolling his dreads. Either way, this will not get solved.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by axiomuser
Don't worry about it. Pretty soon America will be just as bad as the countries that these people came from.

This is the strongest reply I will give. Mostly because I do not want to join either side of the argument that this post will generate. On one side you will have some guy sitting at his computer in BDU's rubbing a shaved head and the other a guy in a tie dye shirt rolling his dreads. Either way, this will not get solved.

And the people who get screwed are the people in the middle.

Line 2

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Your absolutely right. I see it all the time each and every day.(I live in the deep south of Texas)

some of them dont even know english! Most of them though,only know the basics of english,thus, bringing down the vocabulary of the whole valley!
And as a result of soo many illegals living here and doing NOTHING to benefit the community,its become a hell hole.

not to mention all the welfare moms living on food stamps and teaching their children to do the same...its sickening.

[edit on 21-4-2010 by Kieithsage]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Kieithsage

I see this whenever i go to LA. Its sad and a bit infuriating that they bring their children down and tell them they cannot achieve a brighter future then their current lifestyle. The news from that area is getting pretty bad. Last i heard some of the Mexican drug gangs had moved into LA and are causing a havoc and they grow bigger by the day. Gangs are a huge problem for California but with the public mindset of "cops bad! cops will arrest/taze/kill every minority they see so strike first!" we aren't getting any closer to a safer living environment. The illegals are merely escalating the problem if not re-enforcing it.

[edit on 21-4-2010 by ItsAgentScully]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by prionace glauca

I heard that is something going on in Arizona because the drug lords from Mexico are making life very hard for Arizona tax payers, now the various pro illegal immigrants groups are fighting the Arizona government and the voters for the rights of the drug dealers?

Anybody knows about this?

[edit on 21-4-2010 by marg6043]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

I don't know anything about that, but I do understand the the Pro Illegal Immigrant groups (PIIG) are not just making hard on the the Arizonians but also for the citizens in the remaining 49 states.

Drug Dealers would benefit from these PIIG's standing in the way of law enforcement making a tough situation even tougher.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Here is my response and attempt to fix the issue.

What are the benefits of staying in this country illegally?
- No Taxes to pay

Here's how we fix this problem. Make those millions of illegals. Legal. Once they are legally in this country they must pay taxes. Millions of more tax payers on the tax rolls with generate billions in revenue.
This will fix this pesky problem.

- Free Health Care

Here's how we fix this problem. Make those millions of illegals. Legal. Once they are legally in this country they must pay taxes. Millions of more tax payers on the tax rolls with generate billions in revenue.

- Free Education for your kids (up to end of H.S. and then get financial aid using your relative because he is a citizen & also get INSTATE Tuition Limit applied to Universities all over the USA)

- Free Lunches for the kids at school

- Subsidized Housing payed for by our tax dollars

- Welfare checks (x) how many kids you can one make (because your kid is now a Citizen)

- Use the social security numbers your new kids get and sell them off to other people filling tax returns $250 -$400 a pop (x) the amount of kids (x) the number of tax cheaters.

- Never have to worry about learning the English language, everyone else will learn the language you are accustomed too

This you can't fix. lol.

You guys aren't thinking outside the box.

Though the only downside I can see to my plan is that since the illegals would now be legal. Their wages would have to go up. This would probably mean we'd pay more for our groceries and home construction/improvement prices.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by grey580

We might as well just open the borders if we are going to let everyone and their grandmother become citizens. Its a threat to our national security.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
In this country illegally? Draining the resources? Govt wont do anything?

Illegal aliens make GREAT fertilizer. They are invaders, and should be treated as such.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
The Illegal aliens also can get new vehicles, for they have no bad credit history. and the Welfare don't take that off of what they can get on checks and food stamps. The Illegal aliens come over here, and get us women pregnant,Then leave and go back to Mexico. That leaves the woman to raise the child by them self.
This what Arizona passed a new law for Illegal aliens.

Arizona passes tough illegal immigration law

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Hey, the only one making noise in regards to the changes going on around here are the ones who will be feeling the negative impact of their ill gotten gains slipping from them.

About time to clean house, starting at the local levels all the way to 2012.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
The people who want amnesty must like their high housing prices and must want to not hold any criminals responsible for their crimes. Illegal aliens are called illegal for a reason and are criminals...federal criminals. Deporting shouldn't be just a slap on the wrist then deport to TJ or some other border town in their home country, they should be issued a warrant and then deported to a border town on the border furthest away from the US within their home country.

Oh, and I say we should adopt Mexico's immigration laws.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by digifanatic

How about North Korea's or Venezuela's or Iran's crossing the border policies? Those countries are liked by our gullible Hollywood industry and Obama certainly has no issues with their domestic or global policies.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

What you are referring to is amnesty, and that isn't the way to go. Amnesty means just means would just grant all of the criminals who are part of the illegal immigrant problem a free reign and rights afforded only to our citizens.

We shouldn't be rewarding people for crossing the border we should be booting them. They have leeched long enough from me and many others who have lived their lives within their means and payed their dues. Illegals know they have it good because of the PIIG's that are running around campaigning for their unwarranted rights. ILLEGALS have no rights other than the right to go back to where you came from.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Give us your poor, your tired, your huddled masses longing to be free... You call yourselves Americans? I have a friend who came to America from El Salvador. You earn 5 dollars a day there. People kidnapped his sister because they thought his family had money. Do you want anyone living in a place like that? I am man enough to say I am fortunate. Fortunate that I was born here in America. I will not deny anyone the chance for a better way of life. Oh and guess what? He came in through Mexico where he paid a TEXAS STATE TROOPER one thousand dollars to drive him to the nearest airport. He got on a plane without any identification and flew to DC. This was after 9/11. Nobody cares about illegal aliens but you. Look in the mirrors and enjoy yourselves.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by kenny71
Give us your poor, your tired, your huddled masses longing to be free... You call yourselves Americans? I have a friend who came to America from El Salvador. You earn 5 dollars a day there. People kidnapped his sister because they thought his family had money. Do you want anyone living in a place like that? I am man enough to say I am fortunate. Fortunate that I was born here in America. I will not deny anyone the chance for a better way of life. Oh and guess what? He came in through Mexico where he paid a TEXAS STATE TROOPER one thousand dollars to drive him to the nearest airport. He got on a plane without any identification and flew to DC. This was after 9/11. Nobody cares about illegal aliens but you. Look in the mirrors and enjoy yourselves.

, you are fortunate enough for a reason because of the way this country has fought off immigration in the past. The problems have gotten worse since Regan left office. I am not denying the chance for a good life, just come here legally and have a fair chance like everyone.

Your story rings hollow and promotes treason. I see people like you as a problem for the reasons mentioned above. If you came here Legally, you deserve to enjoy the privileges. I can't say the same about your criminal friend.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Ah here is a video to sum up what was written in the form of pixels. I learned a new word "Anchor Babies",

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
My voice rings treason? Freedom of speech is not treason. You and I see differently on issues I understand but my friend is not a criminal. He now has a drivers license, one of his children is now in kindergarten and you as an American should feel proud to present his daughter with such an opportunity.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Your friend came into the country ILLEGALLY like you stated, then he is a CRIMINAL. I assume though not able to authenticate that he was able to marry or impregnate a local green card holder or US citizen and create a anchor baby. There are some despicable US citizens who are used to selling their souls for money and I know of such cases where money is exchanged to produce babies or get married to allow enough time for naturalization to occur.

I still stand by statements as posted above,

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join