It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More 911 lies, Al CIA-DUH killed in 07 then captured in 08, then killed today

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Recycled al-CIAduh: 'Killed,' arrested, devalued, re-arrested and 're-killed'

Head of al-Qaeda in Iraq 'killed in raid' 19 Apr 2010 The US said that its forces had dealt a devastating blow to al-Qaeda after the terror network’s top two leaders in Iraq were killed in a night-time raid. Abu Ayyub al-Masri, the head of al-Qaeda in Iraq (reported dead in 2007 by the State Department, DoD and the military) and Abu Omar al-Baghdadi, his close associate and the purported leader of the Islamic State of Iraq (ISI), were tracked to a safe house near Tikrit, Saddam Hussein’s hometown, on Sunday night. US forces fired two missiles at the house as Iraqi ground troops stormed it.

Except that... Al-Qaeda in Iraq leader Abu Ayyub al-Masri captured 08 May 2008 Iraqi forces claimed tonight to have arrested the head of Al-Qaeda in Iraq during an operation in the northern city of Mosul, one of the terrorist organisation’s last major hold-outs in the country. Abu Ayyub al-Masri, the nom de guerre of Abu Hamza al-Muhajir, was captured in a joint US-Iraqi operation, according to Iraqi military sources quoted by the Arabic news channel al-Arabiya. Al-Masri's death was reported by the Iraqi military last year and later proved to be wrong.

Ergo: Either they arrested Abu Ayyub al-Masri and "purposefully" released him to wreak more havoc so that the US would be 'forced' to remain in Iraq OR he wasn't killed on Sunday.

Arrested, killed, re-arrested, allegedly re-killed and now devalued: The U.S. Quietly Slashes the Reward Posted for the Leader of Al Qaeda in Iraq. In an unannounced change, the bounty for a most wanted terrorist is reduced from $5 million to $100,000 12 May 2008 The U.S. government has quietly withdrawn a $5 million reward it was offering for the killing or capture of Abu Ayyub al-Masri, named by Pentagon officials as the leader of Al Qaeda in Iraq. Al-Masri had been one of America's most wanted figures in Iraq ever since his identity was revealed in 2006. But U.S. News has learned that the bounty for him was reduced and that he was unceremoniously dropped in late February from the State Department's Rewards for Justice Program, which offers cash payments for information that leads to the capture or killing of wanted terrorists.

Al Qaeda in Iraq calls for offensive against U.S. 19 Apr 2008 A man claiming to be the leader of 'al Qaeda in Iraq' mocked the death toll of American troops and urged his fighters to launch an offensive against U.S. forces in the next few weeks. The speaker was identified as Abu Hamza al-Muhajir, also known as Abu Ayyub al-Masri, on several Islamist Web sites that posted the recording.

Purported tape from "dead" Qaeda leader put on Web 05 May 2007. An audio tape has been posted on the Internet purporting to come from Al Qaeda (al-CIAduh) in Iraq leader Abu Ayyub al-Masri, who the Iraqi Interior Ministry said was killed in internecine fighting with fellow militants this week. Its authenticity could not be verified, nor when it was recorded. (More dead al-CIAduh number 2s continue to speak from the grave)

$5 Million Reward for al-Masri 01 Jul 2006 Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice has authorized the Rewards for Justice Program to offer a reward of up to $5 million to encourage individuals to come forward with information leading to Abu Ayyub al-Masri. Abu Ayyub al-Masri, an Egyptian national, is a senior al-Qaeda leader in Iraq and was a direct associate of Abu Musab al-Zarqawi. Trained in Afghanistan and Pakistan, al-Masri is an explosives expert specializing in the construction of Vehicle Borne Improvised Explosive Devices (VBIEDs). Blacklisted news

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I guess the adminastration cannot think of new names of Al-Qaeda "leaders" in Iraq.

Or maybe they all look alike and have the same name .... But I though that was Mo-ha-mud.

Who knows this guy could have been on one of the planes on 911. But I doubt it ....

Investigate Everything!

Governments Lie!

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
"Psssst! Hey you! Abu! Sneak out that back door and I'll just kill this guy and say it was you!"

Talk about creating your own job security

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Of course, in typical conspiracy monger fashion to get people all paranoid over shadows, the damned fool conspiracy web sites you're cutting/pasting this drivel from omits the fact that it was the IRAQI gov't who claimed in 2006 that Abu Ayyub al-Masri was killed in a raid, but the US didn't believe it was him-

Iraq claims a kill of suspected insurgency leader, US skeptical

Now, go ahead and accuse the BBC of being secret disinformation agents who changed their news story to suit the needs of the never ending secret gov't plot to murder us all. I double dog dare you.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

The facts speak for themselves even if you refuse to believe it.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikelee

I totally agree with you mikelee, I think all of the people who have stopped drinking the kool-aide, know by now that al-qaeda was created by and is controlled by the CIA.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by warisover

I agree with you and, anyone be it on either side, if they really want the truth can easily look up the facts about the CIA-created terrorist group. Including any other related aspect. But of course there are folks on here with obvious agendas other than seeking the truth.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by warisover
I totally agree with you mikelee, I think all of the people who have stopped drinking the kool-aide, know by now that al-qaeda was created by and is controlled by the CIA.

This "the gov't is constantly plotting to murder us all" bit of yours is starting to get old. It just came out in the news that AL Qaida ADMITTED that their two top leaders were killed in Iraq:

Al Qaida confirms deaths of two top leaders in Iraq

...so if you REALLY think Al Qaida is just a CIA puppet organization then it must mean those guys really had been killed, since it would necessarily mean the CIA is ordering AL Qaida to admit it. Oh, and why on Earth are you insisting the Bin Laden tapes admitting his guilt are fake? With Bin Laden being (according to you) a CIA employee, they wouldn't need to fake any videos of him admitting his guilt. They'd just pay him to make real videos.

Why don't you people just be honest for once and admit it- you conspiracy people are just making up stupid crap off the top of your heads solely to placate your own abject paranoia, and you don't even care that you're only winding up contradicting yourselves or each other. These secret plots to take over the world sound like something Rube Goldberg would come with, more than it does anythign else.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   

What the heck is that supposed to mean? You posted the false claim that the US said this guy was previously killed and I posted proof that shows it was the Iraqi gov't that made the claim, but the US was skeptical. Those ARE the facts that speak for themselves, so if you're attemting to claim anything to the contrary then you are lying.

If you want to believe in these secret plots to take over the world, fine, but that doesn't give you any license to be making stuff up.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   

The entire 911 event and things afterwards are a lie and it keeps being rejected by those looking into it. The US was skeptical even when the US claimed he was dead! How much more of a lie is that?

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   

The entire 911 event and things afterwards are a lie and it keeps being rejected by those looking into it. The US was skeptical even when the US claimed he was dead! How much more of a lie is that?

Rubbish. It's only due to your own paranoid outlook on life that makes you believe "the entire 9/11 event is a lie", not from any serious review of the facts. The serious review of the facts tell me that if a society would ever start rioting over something so flipping trivial as cartoons of Mohammed in a Danish newspaper, they're so outer space religiously fanatical that they'd quite easily breed the types of characters who'd pull off the 9/11 attack. Everything else is paranoid drivel coming entirely from those damned fool conspiracy web sites you're getting this nonsense from in the first place, so you'll forgive me when I point out your "the entire 9/11 event is a lie" claims have no credibillity.

I'm not saying that I wholeheartedly believe everythign the US gov't says. I'm saying that I can't believe anything you conspiracy people say, and this latest deliberate manipulation of the facts to your own liking doesn't do anything to alter this.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Everything else is paranoid drivel coming entirely from those damned fool conspiracy web sites you're getting this nonsense from in the first place, so you'll forgive me when I point out your "the entire 9/11 event is a lie" claims have no credibillity.

Then perhaps you shouldn't be on this damned fool conspiracy website if it is upsetting you then.

Its a CONSPIRACY BASED WEBSITE for God's sake man. It ain't the freakin' CIA's 911 Comission Report chat room.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Then perhaps you shouldn't be on this damned fool conspiracy website if it is upsetting you then.

Its a CONSPIRACY BASED WEBSITE for God's sake man. It ain't the freakin' CIA's 911 Comission Report chat room.

So what are you saying, that you're admitting that these conspiracy stories of yours can only survive if critics like me go away? That's about as blatant an admission that your conspiracy stories are complete hogwash as it gets.

BUT, to answer your question, this place isn't a conspiracy web site, per se. It's more like a conspiracy clearing house, where proponents of every conspiracy from the 9/11 attack to the JFK assassination to the moon landing...and their critics like me...can have their say. They have no in-house conspiracy position they favor above all other viewpoints to the point of censorship, as those Loose Change con artists do. The ATS board understands as I do that the truth never has to run and hide from falsehoods. It's always falsehoods that have to run and hide from the truth. For that, I hold the moderators here in utmost respect for their intellectual honesty.

SO, if you don't like people exposing your posts as being falsehoods, then don't post falsehoods. It ain't a trick question, guy.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Oh Dave, talk about putting words where they don't belong. What I "said" is typed out, nothing more nothing less.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Oh Dave, talk about putting words where they don't belong. What I "said" is typed out, nothing more nothing less.

If you're going to be that technical about it then you neither said it nor typed it out. What you "typed out" is what you cut and pasted off some conspiracy web site without checking to see if it was even true. That's the entire point.

What gets me is that the muslim world is just so plain whackadoodle fanatic in their goal to bring the world back to the middle ages that they're even forcing the South Park people to bleep out the word, "Mohammed" in their cartoons. You don't NEED to be making up these stories of secret gov't cabals planting controlled demolitions in occupied buildings. The real world is disturbed enough as it is without you conspiracy people having to embellish it.

top topics

join