It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

no such thing as love

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Online dating, you should try it, both parties are after sex, just depends if you can seal the deal so to speak, get a few dates under your belt, you probably wont find love, but you should definately get some action. It's a bit of a numbers game, if you dont make any calls you wont make any sales.

Go to a bar , order 2 bottles of decent white wine, sit there, ask her questions about herself, keep eye contact, mirror movements, keep filling your drinks up! and with any luck you'll be snogging each others faces off by the end of the night.

Keep the virgin chat for another time, it aint that difficult anyway, its all in the head and if she's drunk, she probably wont care how you perform.

Its a good way of getting out there and just meeting women.
More fun than sitting in your house waiting for Miss Right to knock on the door.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
aaah the virgin chat, i always wonder is there a woman that deserves to know the "truth" before sex. in most times even when she looked really nice and i told her that im "not experienced",she respected me telling the truth,and i ended up in the loooserfriends category while she dates some 4 years older the her.

the funnyest is when some 14 year girl who looks like titanic and says "i want to have sex with an epxerienced man" while there are mature good man who are virgin couse of bad luck...ahh life

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I hope you don't actually tell people in real life you are a virgin at 24, they will run like hell. You have to FAKE IT TILL YOU MAKE IT.

It's sound advice...

<< 1   >>

join