It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Communists Sue Democratic Party For Stealing Platform

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Communists Sue Democratic Party For Stealing Platform

In a surprise move, the CPUSA (Communist Party USA) has announced a lawsuit against the Democratic Party and its leadership for the alleged theft of intellectual property. The plaintiffs claim that the entire so-called "new" Democratic agenda is, in fact, the product of a decades-long, painstaking campaign by CPUSA theorists, agitators, and underground subversive cells - which makes it the intellectual property of the Communist Party USA, protected by American copyright laws.

"They stole our entire platform, rebranded it 'progressive', and claimed it as their own," declared a CPUSA spokesperson at a press conference in San Francisco. "And we communists say, not so fast! Not in this country anyway, where we still have property rights and the rule of law, thank God! Actually, let me rephrase that..."
~

The Communist Party representative explained that government ownership of the auto and financial industries, redistribution of wealth, and free rationed healthcare have always been among the glorious CPUSA objectives: "We held on to these goals through all the difficult years of factional infighting, purges, denunciations, and heroic espionage on behalf of the Soviet intelligence services.

Obama needs to come to terms with himself these days...

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkspARCS

That was a complete and total lie!

Why don't you read something education and quit spewing this mental deficiency virus?

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Here's the official CPUSA web page. See any mention of this heroic lawsuit? Another blogosphere hoax:

www.cpusa.org...

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir

That was a complete and total lie!

Why don't you read something education and quit spewing this mental deficiency virus?

lol... I DO speak english, but the above recommendation just didn't compute...

If you took the time to undersatand where I chose to post this little tidbit you'd see the egg all over your face lol!....

This forum is dedicated to the all-important highly speculative topics that may not be substantiated by many, if any facts, and span the spectrum of topics discussed on ATS. Readers and users should be aware that extreme theories without corroboration are embraced in this forum. Discussion topics and follow-up responses in this forum will likely tend to lean in favor of conspiracies, scandals, and cover-ups. Members who would seek to refute such theories should be mindful of AboveTopSecret.com's tradition of focusing on conspiracy theory, cover-ups, and scandals.

I heard a horse riding hard off into the sunset....

[edit on 20-4-2010 by DarkspARCS]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Gave you a star and flag. Great find. Even if this is just a blog hoax, it is like foreshadowing in a good book. It is just a matter of time until the Communists file suit for the Democrats rebranding their ideas.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   

This was a lie, so it belongs in the HOAX! section, why would you try to give all of the respectable posts in ATS Skunk Works a bad reputation?

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   

It's a satire kids. that means it's not true.
Har har har har.
If you had posted it as satire OK. But you insinuate it's true.
Lame. What's next Victoria Jackson. By the way, you DO know it's not the 1950's don't you?

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I thought it was hilarious, but that's just me, I guess!

Good one!

Flagged.

[edit on 20-4-2010 by butcherguy]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

Good Satire always contains a nice big nugget of truth in the middle of it.

The fact is the Progressives are just communists with a nice name.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Chicken_Bone

The fact is the Progressives are just communists with a nice name.

That's not a fact, that's your uninformed opinion Sen. McCarthy.
I just love the right wing hysteria whe a Democrat is in office!
Ridiculous.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Well why don't you list me all of the differences between the Communist agenda and the Progressive agenda?

Oh right, there are none.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   

But you insinuate it's true

lol, where is it that --> I

top topics

join