It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War Looms It Would Be Wise To Prepare

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Bible prophecy is very clear on one thing: the nations will invade regathered Israel. We have:

* the 'Gog-Magog' invasion of Ezek 38,39
* the 'all-nation' invasion of Zech 14

Consider the 'all-nation' invasion first.

'I will gather all the nations against Jerusalem to battle ...' (Zech 14.2)

The timing of this invasion is clear: (Zech 14.3,4), and so it occurs at the very end of this age. We also know significant detail about this invasion:

The 'Gog-Magog' invasion involves a confederacy of nations, particularly Iran (Persia), Ethiopia, Put, and Gomer (Ezek 38.5,6). Put is associated with Africa, possibly Libya, whilst Gomer is probably identified with an Aryan group who conquered Armenia from their Ukrainian homeland. The invasion is led by 'Gog', which could be a specific people, or symbolic of anti-God forces. The invaders fall on the mountains of Israel and in the open field (Ezek 39.4,5).

The nature and timing of the 'Gog-Magog' invasion is less clear. Some see it as distinct from the 'all-nation' invasion and occurring at the end of the Millennium as Satan is briefly released to deceive the nations (Rev 20.7-10)

Others see the Gog-Magog' invasion as occuring at the end of this age, and soon. In fact, both invasions could be one and the same if 'all nations' is widely interpreted and we accept some symbolism in the prophecies. The biblical support for this view is considerable:

* Both prophecies (Ezek and Zech) say that it is the God of Israel who defeats the invading armies
* Both prophecies describe how the invader turns and fights against himself (Ezek 38.21, Zech 14.13)
* Both prophecies describe a great earthquake in Israel at the time of the invasion (Ezek 38.19)(Zech 14.4,5)
* The Gog-Magog invasion occurs when Israel dwells securely (Ezek 38.11). A false security could occur when the end-time world ruler makes a peace treaty with Israel, prior to his invasion of Israel (Dan 9.27)

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Well despite all of the religious references surrounding this subject I have to agree that things are looking pretty bad over there and something is coming. I like to keep up on current events in that part of the world and have to say it looks foreboding.
I am forever grateful that I was born in a civilized nation despite their corruptions and flaws.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by UFORacer56
I just hope, that these war mongers all die.
*snip*
I do not want to kill you for having separate beliefs.

you don't want to kill them but you do want them to die?!?

it seems to me that this is the problem the whole world round, "there's us and them, and they're wrong, i hope they die."

whiteraven, i think you've pretty much hit the nail on the head, there does seem to be a steady rise in anxiety. it's weird looking back, the stuff that probably belonged in skunk-works in 2004 might be seen in breaking news in 2010.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Okay so whichever future side you are on; Christian, Jew, Islam. They all have an 'antichrist' or the ultimate evil one. So we all know this, but like was mentioned in an above post, there can't be several different antichrists because that would never work. Who's to say that they are all different antichrists?

Face it; Christian, Jews, and Muslims don't like irreligious people. So my bet would be that the future 'antichrist' will actually be an Atheist/Agnostic/Pagan. It will be someone they all despise, and those 3 pretty much sum it up.

Now, it's not to say this guy won't be bad because I'm sure he will be. If a Middle East war erupts into a world war then my guess would be that this leader of the new world will be against religion. He will probably aim for the abolition of all religions, which in Christian, Jew, and Muslim eyes would mean persecution. They would be 'persecuted' for having their religious beliefs.

I think the Philippine man was correct on his prediction, but the thing all people should avoid when making a prediction is the date. I think dates change as people's actions do, so we are just delaying the inevitable or bringing it on sooner.

If you ask for my opinion on what our next war will look like then I can use my years of researching end times prophecy and predictions to make an educated guess on the scenario and timeline.

It would start when Israel attacks Iran. We all know Iran has their alliance with Syria, Hezbollah, and Hamas so we know they would begin to attack Israel. So Israel will be fighting on several fronts. Not long into the war Islamic Extremists will begin to say that the Jews and Christians are waging war on Islam and they won't stop until all Muslims are dead. This will cause widespread chaos in not only Muslim nations but in nations with significant Muslim minorities (France, Sweden, UK).

As the war progresses the US, UK and France will militarily assist Israel. But surprises will occur when Syria begins to win against Israel and begins to march towards Jerusalem whilst bombing everything in their path. Israel will not stand for that and will see no other way to stop Syria except to change the entire 'game'. I'm not sure what weapon they will use but they will fulfill biblical prophecy and level Damascus until nothing is left. This is when the Muslim world will go completely insane. Israel will see a rainstorm of bombs as they now know Israel is willing to go that far.

Then Iran will have their first nuclear bomb (it will not be very big) but it will be strong enough to level half of Israel. Then chaos rips through the Middle East with riots becoming more extreme as the other Muslim nations refuse to get involved. Then they will begin to collapse, one by one Muslim nations will fall to extremists who want to wage all out warfare against Israel. At this point the war spreads to North Africa and Iraq.

As all NATO members refuse to get involved other than the US, UK and France the US will stage a false flag operation. This time far worse than 9/11. They will automatically point the finger at the Radical Islamic Alliance which will force all NATO members to respond and support the US, and of course Israel. Turkey will refuse to join the war and will either leave or be kicked out of NATO. Turkey will side with Iran but won't get involved.

As the standoff between Turkey and the west gets worse there will be an attack on Cyprus which will cause a clash between western troops and Turkish troops which will drag Turkey into the war on Iran's side. As more and more Muslim nations fall there will be wide spread terrorist attacks in major Muslim EU cities (Paris, Berlin, Stockholm). Israel will hold off the RIA offensive very well and actually push them back.

This is the point when most North African nations fall to Radical Islamists. From Morocco to Ethiopia. Europe will struggle to fight an offensive in the Middle East and fight terrorism in their cities. This will cause serious tensions in Europe to come to a boiling point where Europeans clash with Muslims in the streets. As elections occur there will be a terrifying rise of the far-right parties which will begin to grab power in many EU nations. Iran's alliance will stretch from Iran to Morocco now and Israel will be surrounded.

At this point there will be serious violence in Russia, China and India. The countries will be forced to pick a side in an escalating war that is seeing governments collapse as far away as Brunei. Pakistan will be swayed by the US until it collapses and goes in favor of Iran, this will cause India to side with the US. China will state that they want to remain neutral and Russia says they will only defend their territory.

This will cause a lot of tension as Russia and China decide to align and remain neutral. The war will continue on for months when a convention is called by all Radical Islamic Nations to declare their unity against Israel. They overthrow the Gulf countries and cut off the west’s oil supply. Russia and Brazil step in to provide oil to the highest bidders at a very high cost which collapses the west’s economies. China, which was financed by US purchases, will have to play their cards right as their economy begins to sink.

Then the war gets very dangerous as the Europeans, Americans and Israelis fight off the Arab countries. They then invade southern Europe through Greece, Spain and Italy. This begins to redirect troops to southern Europe as the Europeans try to defend their own countries.

Eventually the wars spread further north and the RIA takes control of all land south of the Danube, west of the river Rhine, and south of the Alps. The RIA troops will reach the German border where they will be stopped which will alter the entire war. The Pope had already fled to France which is mostly under control by the RIA; they find and kill the pope after destroying Rome and the Vatican with bombs. Once they are stopped by Germany, the German forces begin to push them south. They are also met with serious resistance in France which they begin to lose control over.

All European countries must work together to liberate their southern neighbors and within months they push the RIA out of Europe except for the Mediterranean Islands and the Iberian Peninsula. Then it is finally used, a nuclear weapon is dropped on Israel by Iran which causes an Israeli retaliation by dropping all of their nuclear weapons on the Middle East and North Africa.

This enrages Russia and China for whatever reason and forces them to declare war on NATO and Israel. The Russian and Chinese soldiers march through the completely disintegrated Middle East to Israel where Israeli troops will be waiting on all corners of their nation for the ultimate war. Russia sends naval forces and aviation forces to fight Israel as China sends land troops. Russia will begin to take over countries in Eastern Europe, especially southeastern (Romania, Austria, and Greece). Since western countries don't have any money to help even them Russia looks the most appealing as they have the funds to help. They send in troops to fight anyone who resists their takeover and establishes puppet governments.

China will begin to take over the Middle East as they fight Israel. Then they clash with the US in the pacific. Since the US is weakened they see this as their opportunity to seize Taiwan and invade Hawaii. Once this occurs there is a nuclear standoff since the US cans no longer fight. China calls Americas bluff and sends troops, naval ships and military planes into the west coast to fight on American soil. This war is in tune with the Hopi prophecy where they warn to not get on your rooftops if the war comes from the (west or east, can't remember). The Chinese will bomb US cities with very little resistance except from courageous US citizens. America creates 2 camps; one for Chinese Americans and one for captured soldiers.

China paid Mexicans drug cartels to overthrow Mexico and help fight in America. Australia then declares war on China which causes China to invade Australia. With Europe trying to save themselves, the Pacific front was left to S. Korea, Australia, NZ, US, and Canada to fight off China. This war finally drained the west of all its resources and wealth after they pushed China out of their countries. China then claims control over the entire Pacific except Canada, US, Australia and NZ.

Russia then seizes control over continental Europe after buying off their governments. The only European countries not under Russian control are the Nordics and British Isles. China controls the Middle East and Pacific. Israel pushes Chinese troops outside their borders and makes a peace treaty with Russia and China.

This is my results of 5 years of extensively researching predictions and prophecy from Nostradamus, Daniel, Ezekiel, St. Malachi, and many others.

[edit on 4/20/10 by Misoir]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

Hey OP, this sounds pretty believable if you look at what is happening in the regions at the moment...

i had a thought the other day that the bible was first wrote by someone who had knowledge of what was to come and how things would pan out... whether they gained this knowledge from what may have once happened on another planet or whether it was just hindsight we'll not know... also the Evil Anunaki may have wanted this to happen... i read a thread a few weeks back that the Ancient Gods didn't want everyone here to speak the same language or prey to the same God so they seperated us all so that this event would happen... don't know if it's true and it is a longshot but take a look at the World and you may see some truths....

Flagged

[edit on 20-4-2010 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Israel has been to war many times without the US. Israel has launched simultaneous attacks on every country on every border before. Israel has been involved in many many more wars and none of them have ignited a world war.

Does it surprize me that bibilical prophecies are "coming true"? No. Actually no biblical prophecies have come true. Various interpretations of them have been used to show that they have come true. The literal prophecies themselves have not come true. And the beautiful thing about "prophecies" is that if you "prophecize" something someone somewhere will figure out how to interpret it to link it to something that will happen. And also some "prophecies" become self-fulfulling. For example if I tell you one day you're going to be hit by a car and you have as much faith in me as these countries do in their books, you will be so distracted looking for a car that you will get hit. So all these nations have faith in books that tell them there's going to be a war, so now they're preparing to start a war. The books did not predict a war that was going to happen, the war is happening because of the books' predictions.

Of course some people have tremendous faith, and convincing them of these facts will be near impossible. If everyone understood the idea of a self-fufilling prophecy we would not be worried about any of Nostradamus's or the Bible's predictions.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Not strange that the so called prophesies appear to have parallels in reality, when you have religious nuts in Israel and the US (amongst others) actively trying to fulfil them.

If they make it so, it's not prophesy coming true, it's a self fulfilling prophesy instead, and that is what these loons desire and are trying to orchestrate. As idiotic and dangerous as it sounds.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
great post Misoir, seems all correct

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Of course they are considering the bible was written by men and the world is pretty much controlled by the Roman empire/vatican that never went away. There are still people living in huts who rarely see a modern man let alone modern technology i.e. amazonians in Brazil. Remember that when you people get so caught up in prophecy and all that bs. We as human beings have the power control our destiny. But history is usually written and controlled by the people that control the world. Jesus the son of god is a white bearded man.......>LMAO!
Religion is such a joke. Unfortunatley most of us have to go along with this utter joke.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by KLRiggy
great post Misoir, seems all correct

The most challenging part of correlating all prophecies and predictions is how certain countries will fulfill two or more prophecies. Such as the US fulfilling Nostradamus, Hopi and other prophecies. So I figured the only way China could ever invade the US is if we are weakened and there are only 2 ways for us to be weakened while in a state of war; 1. By extensive war and 2. by cutting off oil supply and making us buy from Russia.

I know it sounds scary to Europeans but they will make it just like in previous world wars, they have strong wills and will survive.

Glad you liked it though. It took a lot of remembering and collecting on my part.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Misoir,

That's a very interesting forecast. Considering the scale of the war, you do a very good job of describing the role of most major areas around the world. I am curious where you see Sub-Saharan Africa and South America fitting into your analysis? Sounds to me those two, particularly South America, would be good safe havens. I recall in the Clash of Civilizations by Huntington, how South America was particularly immune to most of of the sensitive animosities the world faces.

Zombie

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCoffinman
factual information mixed with some biblical prophecies...

... war of ezekiel 38 seems to be in preperation stages... and all i can say is: damn thats strange!!
im no believer... but i certaintly dont consider myself to be a christian... isnt strange that these prophecies seem to be playing themselves out???
[edit on 20-4-2010 by TheCoffinman]

I sincerely think that if these bible prophecies didn't exist, things would be a lot less tense in the middle east. The simple knowledge of a "prophecy" that foretells doom for the whole world with a major focus on Israel and its enemies is enough to escalate hatred and tension exponentially. It's in the Bible, so people believe it unconditionally. It's what we call a self-fulfilled prophecy. People make these things happen.

Prophecies are dangerous. The "knowledge" of the future, whether real or false, can have catastrophic consequences. Even if a prophecy is false, if enough people believe it, they can actually make it happen.

But what we have at face value here is major tensions in Israel and its hostile neighbors, and a vast potential for war. Real war. Not this sandbox playground BS.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I really REALLY hope we stay out of this one. There are no winners in a "holy war", just thousands of idiots using archaic literature to justify killing another person.

I applaud your research and the way you presented this. Most people want to have a sensationalist thread (such and such will happen on this day! my sources are 2 tru!), this is more just information and insight.

s&f

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by UFORacer56
Judaism, Christianity and Islam. These believers will destroy the world and when it happens people will point and say it's Gog and Magog or whoever. If people stand up and try to explain the event's and calm the world down, now it the devil. Of

But saying it's justified because the Torah, Koran, Bible says so is about as factual as saying Iraq has nuclear weapons. Which, interestingly enough, Bush though God spoke to him and he had to invade to stop the coming Apocalypse.

My point is that, of all the good that can come from trying to get closer to a God, it will destroy the world. People will always think they are right and you are wrong. Much like this post. But the difference is. I do not want to kill you for having separate beliefs.

firstly, the JudeoChristians are not 'doing' anything in re to what's prophecied. some Muslims, like Achmidinijead in Iran, think they can bring apocalypse about by their actions. Islamofascists openly wish to eliminate Israel; no JudeoChristian is calling for a new crusade against anyone.
consider that the Bible prophecies the return of Israel as a nation (1948) and in Ezek 38 predicts a war with Persia (Iran), Syria and Libya (among others--but NOT Egypt). what's in the news? Iran threatens Israel, Israel considers retaliation. as predicted 2000 years ago.

[edit on 20-4-2010 by works4dhs]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Great post there so i starred it....

One Country you didn't mention in all that was N.Korea... where do they fit into all this?

And if this is to happen then it means the end of the internet...

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
Not strange that the so called prophesies appear to have parallels in reality, when you have religious nuts in Israel and the US (amongst others) actively trying to fulfil them.

If they make it so, it's not prophesy coming true, it's a self fulfilling prophesy instead, and that is what these loons desire and are trying to orchestrate. As idiotic and dangerous as it sounds.

how is anyone in the US or Israel doing anything to bring about prophecies?

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbloch7986
Does it surprize me that bibilical prophecies are "coming true"? No. Actually no biblical prophecies have come true.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

how about Israel's return as a state in 1948? I know of no people in world history who went stateless for 2000 years and were returned to nationhood.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Ever remember the little hip hop group called ABC "Another Bad Creation"
Well this is what this is. ABC... First WAR IS GOING ON RIGHT NOW in the the middle east. IT NEVER STOPPED. Except to re load and gather more people who have no idea why they want to kill each other. And then salt and pepper your reasons with a few bible verse and we have a war is coming... Well.. it never stopped. So your right and your fishing for future events doom at the same time.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   

You do understand that these world rulers, kings, Prime ministers, presidents, supreme leaders which look at prophecies, and believe in them 100% are all the same. Each group believes that all there books of phophecies have to go forth and pour out there wrath upon the masses of the earth so that after billions have died to cleanse the world of the stink of humankind the selected few can live forever in paradice.

Its always the "Same god with a different name folks" that always cause wars.

You do remember that humans were originally created to be slaves, by the Ancients. Originally to work in the mines. And after thosands of years we as humans progressed out of our need to believe in the lizard gods. So we as humans created the "All seeing & all knowing God" the "God of many names but the same".

Well folks our creation is siting back laughing at the slaves cause were still slaves. Perhaps not in the way most would think. But slaves none the less. All Humans are still slaves to there own EMOTIONS.

So you toss out the all the reasons humans go to war with each other.

1. religions..."My gods better than your god even though its the same god with a different name"
2. Oil, fresh water, food, habital land.
3. race
4. Political idiologies
5. Military industral complex gotta make the weapons to sell to the world.
6. All the banks, and the world monetary secret society folks

Now were down to basic "I don't like you cause your evil". Course who is evil and who is good? That question would take volumes to explain, and would never satisfy everyone.

For humans were created to be slaves, slaves to there own petty emotions, created to KILL EACH OTHER FOR EMOTION SAKE. In the end it dosn't matter what religions you follow, it doesn't matter what flag you follow. None of it matters. Were all Humans, we are slaves to our emotions. All the rest is just BS, that the PTB want everyone to be divided, so they can conquor humans. Keep us in perpetual FEAR, and send the people off to fight in wars that mean aboslutely nothing.

One of these days or nights after billions have died needlessly for emotions sake I hope the humans learn to live togeather. So that the circle is complete, and we as Humans can rise above our petty emotions, and finally become what we were ment to become in our WORLD.

Course few if any will listen to what I say. That story about Lott asking the angel "if I can find but 3 men will sodom be destroyed?" Well we all know what happened. BOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!

If all the humans of the world just said."I'm not going to Kill today". And this actualy went on for 7 days. TPTB would be in chaos....

You always ask how to break free of TPTB the elite, what ever you wish to call them. Well this is the way.

What if...

Hmmmm....

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join