It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War Looms It Would Be Wise To Prepare

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
My, my, we are all full of cheer on this thread aren't we?

No Army in the Middle East, even one made up of combined Islamic nations will be able to do much beyond the region. They just don't have the War Production capabilities. Israel has enough firepower to eliminate any mass army that heads it's way. And if you think Russia, China or India will somehow side with a New Islamic Caliphate, that is a real stretch.

There will no doubt be more war and bloodshed in the ME, however it won't be the end of the world.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

I just wish people would stop repeating the lies and propaganda about what Iranian officials have or have not been saying.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Wars and rumors of war...

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
blog.washingtonpost.com...

Former Senate Intelligence Committee chairman Bob Graham, just back from a trip to the Middle East, says he is worried that the flashpoint states of India and Pakistan, as well as Syria and Israel, may have manufactured biological weapons.

“The extent to which they may have done it is classified, but it is a serious threat,”

blah bio weapons.. way more scarier than a nuke. the propaganda machine is in full swing, the war drums are beatin.. all thats needed is a spark.

even Gereld Celente thinks so:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 20-4-2010 by TheCoffinman]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Let them have it, Survival of the fittest....Russia CHina, US, and France , and Germany etc. will supply the weapons[and just that]..let them sort it out...if its a real mess, there's still quiet a lot of oil and gas around the Caspian Sea which ushers the next chapter..Meanwhile lets create sustainable development

[edit on 20-4-2010 by Foppezao]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
if the war starts in the east thats where it will end, the war (once reaching climax will not agree with a certain nation/nations) will be stopped by the simple button pressing. chemical weapons have been used a bunch of times in the middle east and had no reciprocation on europe or the u.s in history. duh. relax dont worry. what will be will be-plus we elected our leaders so, trace the blame........

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by pieman
muslim nutjobs and jewchristian zionists both believe that

a) armageddon is coming
b) the messiah will be born on their side at some late stage of war.
c) this messiah will be almost the only one left alive after the coming war
d) there are no good or evil actions, only good or evil sides and their side is good.
e) god wants them to create and deploy weapons that will totally destroy the other, evil, side.
f) even if their side/people/country is totally annihilated, god will raise them from the dead to a perfect world as a reward for their actions.

you don't need to be a prophet to realise that this is a catastrophic path to be on.

these predictions differ from most of the other ones that have ever been muttered in that humanity seems to have both the will and the means to make the whole thing self-fulfilling.

the percentage chance of a predictive hit seems terrifyingly high.

[edit on 20/4/10 by pieman]

You can call me a nut job but I can give you my perception from the view of an christian. I came to to conclusion about 3 years ago that there are more to this christian prophecies that might appear at first thought and appearance. I have been delving into all information to get a clear picture and in the process made up my mind what I think about all this. In my opinion there is merit in all this. I have researched a lot and as a skeptic person satisfied with the information I found and how everything ties together: the bible, religions and most of the major players on the scene like the Powers that be (PTB).

I differ from your statements made and would like to enlighten you from a christian point of view where I differ in order broaden scope of perspective. I respect your view and this is just to show what the perspective would be from a christian point of view. Since this is a wide area of interest, and lots of different opinions exist even in the christian point of view I expect some christian's might feel different about it than I do, but I expect this would be the broader view:

a) I agree, I believe it would be in our lifetime.
b) The Messiah was already born. The Jews did not accept Him first time round. In their point of view it will be His first appearance. He will not be born again since it already happened about 2000 years ago.
c) The Messiah will only have died once to redeem everyone who believed in his death and redemption process. He will never die ever again. His initial purpose after being born was to tell the world of the Father in the trinity-aspect of God and His love, and then to die to reconcile the people of the world with God.
According to the Revelation of John in the Bible, about a quarter of the world (1/4 of about 6.7 billion at the current population levels ) will die in Judgment of God during the 7 year tribulation period before the Messiah returns (7 X 360 days (there are 360 days in the Jewish year))
d) You are right, there are 2 side to all of this. As time goes along people will take sides. By not accepting the redemption process of Jesus, you are automatically assigned to opposite side.
e) Your point is not true. In the final battle of Armageddon, Jesus will slay all opponents by merely speaking against them. This is difficult to imagine, but from a christian point of view this is how the whole creation started, by God speaking it into existence.
f) At the end of the 7 years of tribulation Jesus will return for the battle of Armageddon. Accompanying him will be every person who loved God before Jesus was born, and all the Christians who have died since he died up to that point. Including in this group would be Christians who was still alive at the point of the rapture (a point where all Christians alive will be gathered on the clouds to meet Jesus and who will remain in Heaven until the 7 years tribulation have passed). At the end of age after Armageddon, there will be 1000 years of peace with Jesus as King.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy

Of course they are considering the bible was written by men and the world is pretty much controlled by the Roman empire/vatican that never went away. There are still people living in huts who rarely see a modern man let alone modern technology i.e. amazonians in Brazil. Remember that when you people get so caught up in prophecy and all that bs. We as human beings have the power control our destiny. But history is usually written and controlled by the people that control the world. Jesus the son of god is a white bearded man.......>LMAO!
Religion is such a joke. Unfortunatley most of us have to go along with this utter joke.

Amen to that. Any invisible person that tells me I have to kill in his name is no god of mine thats for sure. I mean really people have a hard time believing in ufo's ghosts, bigfoot, but millions upon millions worship something that we really have no proof exists. Don't get me wrong someone or something had to have created all that is around us, I just don't buy into the whole religion thing. Too many hands in the pot throughout history to hold these "books" as factual. And that goes for all religions not just catholic.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

I've been researching nibiru,the ancients,bible code,revalations,baba vanga, nosterdamus ,hopi indians the bible. This blows my mind, all of it fits like a puzzle,and your write it is ticking down the numbers like a football play book. NICE JOB

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I am a minister with Christ's Ministry and not affiliated with any man-made religion. I am not here to twist any arms or convince. It is my solemn duty and responsibility to tell all of you that if you recognize the signs occurring all around us, then you should also know that it has nothing to do with "religion". It's about TRUTH.

There is one God, our Creator, Yahweh and His son Christ Jesus our Savior and King - either you accept him as such, or you do not. Additionally, we will judged, all of us, based on the condition of our hearts. There will be no sitting on the fence allowed. The choice to live is yours. Search your hearts and prepare for Christ's return.

Detailed information on how to attain salvation is here. In service to Yahweh and Christ Jesus and in Truth I deliver this message to you: The Kingdom Message of Salvation

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ReginaAdonnaAaron

tell me sir, is this your personal opinon or that of your church?

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
This war has been imminent for decades now, yawn

They need to get it over with already, so the rest of the world can move on to other issues.

And of course nations can then move into the Middle East and take over vast oil reserves and begin new wars amongst themselves.

I suppose it will never end or begin.

Prepare people, prepare for decades more of the same looming war.

The war is ongoing, and has been for a long time, there will be times of escalated violence, incursions and conflicts, threats, allegations, propaganda, loads of rhetoric and all of the stuff you have already seen over and over and over again.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCoffinman
reply to post by ReginaAdonnaAaron

tell me sir, is this your personal opinon or that of your church?

The message of truth is from both Yahweh and Christ Jesus directly.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolftotem
reply to post by daddio

Thanks for this post daddio. I will be doing some research of my own on Albert Pike. This sounds very familiar to me so I may have read about him before. Definitely food for thought.

I read all the posts here AND I DON'T GET IT!!!!

IS everyone insane? This is all BS, TPTB are holding out red herrings left and right and you people are eating them up like crazy. This is an inside job too. They don't care how many people they kill, just so long as they can fulfill their agenda!!

If we are aware of the "grand plan" then TPTB can't pull it off as too many people would know it was them. Don't buy into this BS.

It's the whoile secret society bullcrap, these little people who never grew out of puberty are trying to take control of the world and reduce the population, and most people have no clue, they argue about what countries are neutral and who will be involved and all that crap......IT DOESN'T MATTER!!!! Most countries are in on it!!

Come on man, let's pull our heads out here. Just look at history, the real history...there never needed to be any war, EVER!!

TPTB steal our natural resources and sell them back to us because we're idiots and we go to war for them so they can test their new weapons and steal more natural resources, from other countries. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that. Read my previous post about the grand plan of Albert Pike, it's so damn obvious what is going on and who is behind it.

Find out who the Black Jesuits are..........there's a conspiracy!!

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
People are so blind, China, Russia and the US are on the same boat, they may make it seem like they're not. But the best strategy is to have a ally on the other side.

Anyways, this war mongering is not going to happen. There will be no war with Iran unless Isreal decides to attack them, quote Linsay Williams.

[edit on 20-4-2010 by amfirst]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Thanks for providing the breakdown of what you think will happen. As a US Veteran, I'd like to point out that what you're discussing here can be done within the timeframe of a week, not months. It stands to reason that if this is going to be the big war many are suggesting, there's going to be a huge change in tactics. A war of this magnitude will be a significant population reducer, by means of a "killing everything we see" strategy that was used rather successfully by Genghis Khan. When using such a strategy, it's rather easy to sweep and clear vast regions with existing armies without having to be bothered with detention camps or care of the sick and wounded. Remember, the first casualty of any major war, is the rule book.

I'd like to add these points to the discussion:

1. I think China will align with Iran immediately. They get a majority of their oil from Iran, and will not take kindly to a disruption of that supply.

2. Resist the temptation to believe that China does not have a submarine in the Persian Gulf. They are just like the US. They will move assets in order to protect their strategic resources. If they are there, they can fire nukes at point blank range. LINK

3. Never under estimate the arms sales between the West and Saudi Arabia. George Bush Sr., whom used to run the CIA, was very close friends with King Saud. You may want to read these two links to refresh your memory HERE & HERE. Saudi Arabia is well armed to do battle. Israel has been a thorn in their side for a long time now. Saudis attack Israel, Israel glasses over Saudi Arabia (and its holy sites) thus bringing in all the Muslim players.

World War 2 currently ranks as the highest death-toll modern war. The majority of people on this thread indicate that this war will have a far greater death toll, which will have to be achieved using nondiscriminatory warfare. This might be the war where significant NBC weapons are deployed against population centers.

I personally don't have the anxiety many others are expressing on this thread. I don't think this is anything more than posturing. I know one thing for certain, and it is this, IF war does erupt, expect it to be the fastest war you've ever seen. The words Blitz Krieg are fitting here because it literally would be a lightning fast war.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
The real power is the banksters that owns the Federal Reserve. Not no elected guy with some money. Money = power.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
dont u think every world government out there
already know about these prophecies???

they know it better than we do

they know when the button is pushed
it will not stop til the end of days.

they also know they will die
ALL of them

why do u think Israel has been holding nukes
for 30 yrs but hasn't used them??

there is a reason

that reason is timing

and that timing is based upon prophecy
and there's only 1 left

and they ALL know it

It's like walking in front of a firing squad
u know what's coming
but ur never really prepared for it

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by bpg131313

China is now gettin subsidy oil
from South America

and so is Russia

[edit on 20-4-2010 by boondock-saint]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
We been taking about war with Iran for ten years now. Obviously the elite doesn't want it to happen. They had many excuses to attack Iran so far, but they got bigger agenda than to turn a piece of desert into glass.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join