It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian Missile May Be Able to Hit U.S. by 2015

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Before any invasion or attack on a national scale, the popluation must be "prepared" for that attack.

Those nasty Poles kept attacking German radio stations, and hence needed to be taught a lesson.

The fall of South Vietnam would be the very essence of the beginning of the "Domino Theory," hence the introduction of U.S. fighting forces was required!

Afghan rebellion threatened the very safety of the Soviet Union, hence an invasion.

Saddam had so many WMDs that the very safety of the region was at stake, including the safety of the American homeland, hence we invaded the dictator's land we should have taken care of the first time.

To quote Detective Frank Drebin, "Nothing to see here!"

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by grantbeed

Well well, I don't know what all you people think of MSM like this, but personally, I think it's complete nonsense.

It reminds me of all the lies that we were spun in the UK before the Iraq Invasion about how they could launch their WMD into Europe.

Lets face it, if Iran were ever so advanced militarily, would'nt they be more interested in wiping out Israel before launching strikes at the U.S.?

regardless, I find this story complete fearmongering and desperate BS.

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

They wouldn't do either, Both Israel and the US will collapse internally, no need for an outside force..

And for those who take this as a news, I would like to say, "SO WHAT".. So what if it can reach the US?

<< 1   >>

join