It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It may be too late to stop Iran getting nuclear bomb, says former US defence official

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   

America admits the battle to stop tehran nuclear developement has failed,

It may be too late to stop Iran developing a nuclear weapon, a former senior US defence official has warned The official, who has long experience with several US administrations, said President Obama had waited too long to take tough action against Tehran
www.timesonline.co.uk...For full article follow the link.

Who is this guy who is apparently just staright up slating his president!!! and why is he really giving this interview, ? it says here that iran kept their nukes silent for a long while, but i believe they made the UN aware of their plans early on,.

its looks like its battlestations for some1, not sure wher they next move will come from!!! but i can almost see a panicked board room, full of flustered american general's debating over a Plan of action, hmmmm, or is it me,, or do'a america seem very relaxed highlighted by him not putting pressure on iran for his entire 15month in the hot seat??
Too busy passing that health bill,, er yeah!!!

Who do you think will sell out first , iran or israel??

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Desolo

First off, Iran isnt making any nukes, its just a nuclear power plant.
Second, i am guessing your probably Pro War,

If isreal strikes first, you can bet america will support isreal no matter, because they are like brother and sister, fighting and loving each other.

Also America is the bad guy (No Offence to others) everyone in the world now hate amercia for every war they have caused or created.

Sorry but your thread seems a bit pro war.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Binyamin Netanyahu, the Israeli Prime Minister, called yesterday for a ban on the export of all petroleum products to Iran.

He told ABC television’s Good Morning America that if the UN could not agree to impose crippling sanctions, a “coalition of the willing” should go ahead on its own.

Who's willing to take on China & Russia???

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Desolo

Who is this guy who is apparently just staright up slating his president!!! and why is he really giving this interview, ?

Sounds like McCain the other day.

Surely almost every republican would jump at the chance of attacking Obama's foreign policies.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by john124

Binyamin Netanyahu, the Israeli Prime Minister, called yesterday for a ban on the export of all petroleum products to Iran.

He told ABC television’s Good Morning America that if the UN could not agree to impose crippling sanctions, a “coalition of the willing” should go ahead on its own.

Who's willing to take on China & Russia???

I've heard that term before. it's been a while. first gulf war?

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by Desolo

Second, i am guessing your probably Pro War,

Sorry but your thread seems a bit pro war.

im a vegitarian lolol no im definateley not pro war or is this thread pro war, i wish some1 would develope a metal eating bug to get rid of all arms,, simpulze..
i was merely mocking this Source known to be a biased pile of bs, u cant trust any of these tabloids!!!!
i reckon you should rethink the enemy, i listen a lot to jordan maxwell lolol

peace be with you x

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I was under the assumption we were already past that point.

Nothing is going to stop them from utilizing nuclear power and thus being at least able to make nuclear weapons except an all-out attack on the country.

Was America supposed to stop this from happening?

- Lee

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
No im more inclined to say that america have stayed well away from this without direct action at least, thats why the pressure is really on israel to
react to havin to deal with the idea that iran may be supplying hezbolah wit
some sort of arsenal,

the tabloids seem to be highlighting this rather than pushing obama into makin an imidiate decision,

ex.. Clegg of the lib dem, was slated for saying he would cut the trident project, both opposing parties intend on staying at war while the minority is outcasted and accused of endangering national security!! instead of asking the labour and concervative exactly why the country should invest 100million on new longer ranged warheads!!!!

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Desolo
No im more inclined to say that america have stayed well away from this without direct action at least, thats why the pressure is really on israel to
react

That is exactly what I meant.

We really haven't been as involved in this as we could have been since they first announced they were going to start building centrifuges and enriching uranium.

That was under the last administration.

I think the approach we have been taking is the proper one.

- Lee

new topics

top topics

join