It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Murrah bombing survivor says feds involved in blast that killed 168 in '95

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
So what is your guys take on this?
Follow the bombs and it will lead you to the Feds?

Murrah bombing survivor says feds involved in blast that killed 168 in '95

OKLAHOMA CITY – While Oklahoma and the rest of the world respectfully remember the 168 people who died in the bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah federal building here in Oklahoma City, one survivor of the April 19, 1995 blast, Jane Graham, wants her questions about what really happened that day answered once and for all.

Graham, a native of Chicago who was working for the HUD office on the ninth floor of the Murrah building that morning told Red Dirt Report that there were a lot of strange things going on in the weeks leading up to the bombing, things that she shared numerous times with federal agents, things she felt were ignored. This included the presence of maintenance workers she did not recognize, military people in the parking garage and more unusual activity.

More here...
www.reddirtreport.com...

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 19/4/2010 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
In the book unintended consquences by john ross, it is stated by him -[a fire arms expert]--that if timothy McVea sid the bombing fom the van load of fertilizer, then he was the best explosives expert in the world. in other words, all the non-goverment explosives experts say he couldnt have don the job.
John ross states that a fertilizer bomb couldnt have done that much damage fom the streat-
John says the damage was directional, since the other side of the street recieved little damage, meaning it would have been a shaped charge, which still wouldnt work with fertilizer in a van.
Another thing he added is the damage to the steal beams couldnt have happened from fertilizer from the street
John ross also says why would McVea drive a get away car with no licence?? why when he was armed and just killed a mass of people did he not just shoot the cop who pulled him over for no plates???
Also tim did past work for the CIA???? now we get the picture!!!
Believe what you want , but i think he is in a witness protection program somewhere, along with the other false flag government a**holes.

Dont shed a tear for a fed-wasted water
Its another government cia scam, since a congressional hearing was held right after on gun regulation--clintons folly

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Thats great. I think most people agree McVeigh was a patsy. Was he involved? DEFINITELY. Was him and his accomplice the only ones involved HECK NO! this is just another case of teh government pointing the finger as quickly as they can to put everyones mind at rest and to cover up the truth.
I always found this interesting (credit to wiki):
Many critics of the official explanation point to a blast effects study published in 1997, utilizing test results from the Eglin Air Force Base, which concluded that "it is impossible to ascribe the damage that occurred on April, 1995 to a single truck bomb containing 4,800 lbs. of ANFO" so that the damage to the Murrah building was "not the result of the truck bomb itself, but rather due to other factors such as locally placed charges within the building itself".[20] Some experts ascribe the unusually large blast pattern to a thermobaric weapon, utilizing highly flammable metal particles (such as aluminium) mixed with a liquid high explosive (such as nitromethane). When ignited in a two-stage process, the device creates a super-high heat and pressure blast capable of flattening buildings.[21]

Interesting eh? There are many other inconsistencies with this 'story'.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Yep...McVeigh was smart enough to set up and execute this devastating explosion, but not smart enough to slap a license plate on his getaway vehicle. Only a population of imbeciles would believe this stuff.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I couldn't fathom our own military and government agents carrying out false flag operations against their own uniform brothers/sisters. This country's military, CIA, FBI is not controlled by patriots but by tyrants who wish to keep us in fear and hating each other.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
By the way--the book [unintended consquences by john ross ]is a book about killing all government officals-atf-fbi- senaters -congressman-who voted against the constitution for gun laws that are unconstitunal. AND kept it up till the president gave a pardon to the patriots who did the killings--interesting book--
This book will have all the facts you need on how the government is systematically attacking the gun rights of the people aiming at disarming all.
In wisconsin right now a bill is trying to go through that will make it illegal to sell fire arms to anybody without a licence--and only gifts of weapons can be exchanged to family members. HA HA HA HA !
Also in the bill is an extension of no guns to felons to include any person arrested for anything violent--like fighting and a host of other things--
I for one would love to see UNENTENDED CONSQUENCES become a reality form the ficton book it is. Gun laws are treason

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Tim McVeigh confessed, in detail, how and why he did it.......

Confusing thread is confusing.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
Tim McVeigh confessed, in detail, how and why he did it.......

Confusing thread is confusing.

Can you say "distraction?" Sure, knew ya could.

McVeigh may have made a truck bomb and he may have detonated it, but the damage to the building is inconsistent with a truck bomb explosion. This has been stated so many times by independent experts and you can't trust the government perp experts to tell you the truth.

I realize you're in the Government's Republik of Kanadakastan, home of the sheople and land of the apathetic, but seriously, do some research, the dots go together pretty easy for anyone who actually wants to look. BTW, I am in Kanadakastan as well, but I am former military and I have operated overseas both for MI/CI and in hot zones, so Kanadakastanian in name only. Nothing is as it appears.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobs_uruncle

McVeigh may have made a truck bomb and he may have detonated it, but the damage to the building is inconsistent with a truck bomb explosion.

How many buildings shaped like the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building were blown up by a truck bomb in the past to even have grounds for proof of how it would look like afterwards?

I do realize the whole side was blown off the building and it looked weird but... all of those peeps and even tim dying for his convictions were in on this conspiracy?

new topics

top topics

join