It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

next three weeks

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
i wish people would elaborate on things they say, way to vague.

What will the outbreak be of or be similar to?
Where will it come from?

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Our friend may have a valid prediction...
www.reuters.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Ipredict more morons are going for 15 mins of fame on ats,this site is fairly unique,please dont ruin it with BS,if you have imformation post it with reasons for your predictions

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I love it when members like this come along. I just took a look at some of his other threads and posts and it's all very comical. I really don't understand why so many people encourage this guy. They're all simply feeding his delusions. This guy claims to have "mystical writing" on his forehead and hand. The writing somehow appeared on his body after he was bombarded by a bright white light. By the way, he tried to prove the existence of the writing with some poorly taken pictures. I, like several others, look at the pictures and see absolutely nothing, yet the guy insists it's all there. I think he also claimed to have psychic powers. His friends are able to see a halo above his head. He's frequently visited by entities in black robes. He claims to see them throughout his house and he even sees some outside. Several people have suggested that he might have some serious mental problems, but he says all his claims are real since his friends are able to see the halo. He has said he has no reason to lie because he is after all an adult. Now he's making a vague prophecy and has yet to attempt to validate his claim! Where does this guy draw the line? This guy needs to consult another mental health professional. The doctor he claims to have visited must have acquired his/her license online. Schizophrenia comes to mind when I read what this guy has to type.

Just smile, nod, and agree.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by BrandonK

LOL I agree. I got into it with this guy in a seperate thread, and he had the nerve to call me confused because all I did was expose how little he knew of religion and spirituality. He is a complete child just looking to get ATS points. He said to me, "im 19 so that means im an adult, not a kid." I cant believe people feed his threads and fall for this fairy tale.

BTW Paradoxos, where's that video of your dad you said you were gonna post? weenie

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I predict within the next three weeks there will be a false prediction on ATS.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
next three weeks, i believe will involve the discovery of a new species

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I predict that people will keep making more predictions.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
It looks like nothing happened. I guess it's time to unsubscribe. I'll be looking forward to the next prediction.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Paradoxos

Well my friend, looks like nothing happened....I hope you some day stop toying around, mister "writings on the forehead" (acne scars). All this talk that you have a halo around your head, can read minds of everyone at once, making crazy predictions, blowing up transistors with the intensity of your energy, then talk that you want to join a Mason lodge? Do you even know what your talking about anymore? What the is wrong with you? Are you craving attention? Do you not understand the discrepancies between all of your tales? The direct contradiction from one story to the next? I truly am surprised the Mods have not banned you yet. You claim to believe in God, and yet you abuse his gift of life with your imaginary tales, trying to get as many stars and flags as you can by deceiving members here on ATS. This is all just a big game to you. Its time for you to grow up.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
i will post the video as soon as possible no video camera and i dont have access to a camera right now and ill take better pictures too and enigami believe you me that youll see me one day and youll know im something special until then youre just going to have to cool your hormones. and youre new age anti christ bull# makes me laugh. and maybe ill post a video with my friends to just for giggles and actually i was just looking for answers

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Paradoxos

I just want to say that there is nothing new-age and definitely not Antichrist-like about anything that I have told you. In fact, it is quite ancient and written in and before the Bible itself. If you had any type of real knowledge, or education (which your complete lack of grammar alone proves you don't), you would understand that. And I, too, look forward to seeing you someday...

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SirClem

This outbreak has been known about for some time now, so that blows this out of the water.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Northwarden

hahahahaha! dude that made my day....That **** was funny...Almost choked on my cheetos

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join