It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

next three weeks

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   
i have a feeling that in the next three weeks there will be an out break of a disease that will be non h1n1 and be somewhere in the world

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I predict, someone in the USA will have their tonsils removed.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I predict this thread is going to be closed or deleted.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
sorry but plagues are more rare and less likely to happen especiallysince they can be more especially rare forms of diseases

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Paradoxos

Care to explain a little bit (at the very least) why you think an outbreak is going to happen?

Or is it nothing more than "just a feeling" you have?

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I think this is legit, I read about it...

The more people that read this the more likely it is that this will reoccur - psychology.suite101.com...

Originally posted by Paradoxos
i have a feeling that in the next three weeks there will be an out break of a disease that will be non h1n1 and be somewhere in the world

p.s. Did you contact the CDC?

p.p.s Or David Blane?

[edit on 19-4-2010 by captainbitter]

[edit on 19-4-2010 by captainbitter]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Did you so happen to read the thread of the Q Fever in the Netherlands? Timely yet again paradoxos. A new member, 19 years old, terrible grammer (if you've read his other bogus thread), and claims to at times be able to read all the minds in the world at once....Please Paradoxos, it's getting offensive now. You are trying way too hard and it is truly getting to be upsetting. ATS isnt a site to share your "pretend" thoughts and pass them off as real. Please, stop this nonsense.

[edit on 19-4-2010 by Enigami]

[edit on 19-4-2010 by Enigami]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   
OW my Spidey Sense!

-

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
You are being much to vague with your prediction.
No good.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Enigami

i prophesized that but i have a feeling that another one is going to happen ill post a video of my dad admiting that i did.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   
This is not a thread.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
no you dont understand i prophesized that plague that it was going to happen what i said it has happened there is no reason for me to lie

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   

no you dont understand i prophesized that plague that it was going to happen what i said it has happened there is no reason for me to lie

Please give more details. If you can predict such a thing then surely you would be able to predict in more depth. What type of plague? Where will it originate etc ? Hogwash unless you can seriously explain to us where your predictions come from

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   

actually i just looked it up that happened march 25 i thought it was more recent so i thought that it was my prophecy but there will be another in the next three weeks make sure tolook it up

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
There is a possibility of bubonic plague breaking out in China where the recent earthquakes happened. Fortunately the bubonic plague is relatively simple to treat with antibiotics. Unfortunately the possibility of virus outbreaks is high all over the planet. With the recent H1N1 Swine Flu outbreak and subsequent vaccine situation (in my opinion) looking to be a test of the worlds reaction to a potentially catastrophic virus outbreak orchestrated by the WHO/NWO, I believe that the chances of another even more deadly outbreak is high. It is a widely believed theory that the NWO will initiate their agenda with a global depopulation. The efficient means of accomplishing this is by means of a virus outbreak. Again in my opinion, the recent outbreak was a test to see how quickly and efficiently the virus spread across the planet. As well as gauging the world health care systems ability to contain, combat, and treat the virus. All of this information could be used to find a better way to effectively disseminate the virus so that it has the maximum effect on the populations of the planet in the shortest amount of time to ensure that there will not be a chance for vaccine makes and health care workers to find a means of stemming the outbreak before it has run its course and achieved its purpose of depopulating the planet. This will pave the way for the NWO to complete their agenda with minimal resistance from the populations of Earth.

I will state once again that this is only my opinion. However, I must also state that I have done extensive research into this situation and come to the conclusion that if the NWO is real and truly does wish to depopulate the planet than this is the most likely method they would use to accomplish their goals.

LifENcircleS

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   

I've noticed on ATS when people make predictions they always seem to be for the upcoming days/weeks, never in 5/10/20 years time.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Just wanted to add my 2 cents worth. There have been a couple of plagues mentioned on the RSOE website since Saturday. One in New Mexico (US) involving a few dogs and at least one cat. The other is in Colorado (US) mentioned today regarding a couple of squirrels found. The info about NM is not on there today, I just checked (wish I new how to find it so I could list it for you guys), but my point is that although I disagree with the vagueness of the posters "prediction/prophecy", plagues and outbreaks should be something that we are all aware of and keep a watchful eye on what's going on around us, so that if something gets bad, we know where it originated and hopefully how to protect ourselves and our families. The only prophecies and predition that hold any water for me are the biblical one, but that's just me.

Here is the RSOE website that I check everyday to keep up to date on what's going on in the world. It has been helpful. If you are interested in something specific, just follow your pointer to the blue "READ" tab, and then click on "event description" or "situation update" and it will give you the latest information. Have a great and blessed day everyone.

hisz.rsoe.hu...

Watchdog

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   

would this be a terrorist planted disease from some strain of weaponized germ?

is there a subset of 14 year locusts/cicadas doe to emerge from their sleep-state & bring with it the disease you perdict

might the recent (April 16?) odd meteor swarm that oddly traveled west-to-east be the bringer of a space germ?

your futurecast is too open,

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I believe it's time.

I took the prophetic days from Daniel chapter 12 - - - 1290 + 1335 = 2625

Went from the year 2017 (I'll explain in future threads) and subtracted 2,625 years which brought me to 608 B.C.

Keep in mind, from other anomalies I've dug up, I went from 2017 backwards, not previously knowing my math would take me to 608 B.C.

So I Google the date and the first link I click on is from encyclopedia.farlex.com...

To my astonishment, the third paragraph said this:

"Pharaoh Necho II, seeing the chance to fill the vacuum left by Assyria and to reassert Egypt's traditional sway over Syria, sends his full army north. King Josiah of Judah, who still considers himself Assyria's vassal, meets the Egyptians single-handed at Megiddo and is slain. It is this battle that gives its name to the prophetic world-battle of the biblical book of Revelations: ‘Har’ (the Mountain of) ‘Megiddo’, Armageddon."

More to come from things I've found that are going to blow your mind. I think it's time everyone.

[edit on 21-4-2010 by Michael333]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
yo what you talking about michael

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join