It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama getting the same treatment as Bush?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
www.freerepublic.com...

Obama is not my president. I do not wish him well. I will laugh at his mistakes and cheer his stumbles. I want the GOP to block, hinder and slam him at every turn. I want him driven from office four years from now a broken man with his administration in ruins.

In short, I want Obama given the same respect and deference that Democrats have given George Bush since November of 2000.

This was a letter to the editer written shortly after the 2008 elections. Amazing.

What comes around goes around?

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
What a great article, havent ready anything good in a while
hahahahah

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Hehe, yeah, I have the same sentiments.

I consider Obama a splitting image of Bush policy wise.

And the way that Repubs hate Obama is the SAME as the way people hated on Bush.

I swear it's like the population is super easy to herd and control. All you gotta do is use this left vs right paradigm and 85% of the population falls for it hook line and sinker.

It's a real shame.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
yeah but Obama didn't lie to the American people to get support for a war to make him rich.

Obama didn't torture human beings either.

I think there's a big difference between Obama and Bush.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by damwel

America and england are always torturing people. That did not change in the transition.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by damwel
yeah but Obama didn't lie to the American people to get support for a war to make him rich.

I think there's a big difference between Obama and Bush.

Obama only lied in order to sell books to gain his wealth. $5million in earnings last year isn't exactly what I would call poor.

Let's wait for the wars to actually end before we cast judgment on any torture/interrogation tactics that fall under Obama's thumb. It's going to be a while.

Cheers!

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by damwel

Yea, but Obama has lied about almost everything else. and he is still fighting a war built on lies. Obama is some sort of doomsday machine all in himself, and I think Obama has no problem torturing people... If they are americans.

top topics

join