It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The True Beginnings Of The Libertarian Party That The N W O Doesn’t Want You To Know

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
The Libertarian Party was founded by David Nolan of Colorado Springs on 12/11 1971.
By 1972 they had their first electoral college vote for a Libertarian presidential ticket, from Roger MacBride of Virginia. He also cast the first vote for a woman in the United States Electoral College. MacBride became the party's presidential nominee in the 1976 Presidential Election. Dick Randolph became the first Libertarian to win state-level office with his election to the Alaska House of Representatives in 1978. The 1980 presidential contest, the Libertarian Party, for first time since 1916, became the third party. David H. Koch and Ed Clark received almost one million votes. In 1981, Richard P. Siano, beat out both a Republican and Democrat for the Kingwood Township Committeeman in Hunterdon NJ. The Libertarian Party, in 1983, was divided by internal disputes; former party leaders Edward Crane and David H. Koch left, taking a number of their supporters with them. The 1984 LP (Libertarian Party) elected David Bergland as their presidential nominee and earned one quarter of a 36 state ballot! By 1987, Doug Anderson was elected as the first LP Mayor of Denver CO. In 1988, Ron Paul won the Libertarian nomination for president and was on the ballot in 46 states.
I my self still am on the fence about Ron Paul. Is there a smear campaign out to get him? I have read about some shady people tied to his campaign as well, but not as nefarious as some of the other. Time will tell.

en.wikipedia.org...
www.lp.org...
health.groups.yahoo.com...
www.lakewood.org.../citycouncil/councilcontact.cfm
www.ballot-access.org...
www.lp.org...
www.smallgovtimes.com...

[edit on 18-4-2010 by Violater1]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Even if we assume all of those "shady" connections with RP are genuine and even if we assume those "shady" quotes and personal beliefs of RP are genuine he still comes out no worse than any other elected official. Which is why I can't help but laugh when somebody claims to be freaked out by or mistrutful of him.

Unless of course you're mistrustful of every politician. A position I completely understand.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
Even if we assume all of those "shady" connections with RP are genuine and even if we assume those "shady" quotes and personal beliefs of RP are genuine he still comes out no worse than any other elected official. Which is why I can't help but laugh when somebody claims to be freaked out by or mistrutful of him.

Unless of course you're mistrustful of every politician. A position I completely understand.

I couldn't agree more! I'm listening more to RP and his positions than ever before. His ideology I have not grasped yet, but it sounds better than McCain, Palin or whom ever. I note a particular interest that the GOP is attempting to blend in with the LP. I won't fall for that one. If anything, I will continue to vote out all incumbents, like I have been doing for the last 16 years!
ps, star 4 u.

[edit on 18-4-2010 by Violater1]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Ron Paul's ideology is to make government smaller, have more freedoms, and go back to a strict constitutional government. If he runs in 2012 I will vote for him but honestly he won't be allowed to get in office or do what he wants to. He has said in speeches we need to take out the federal reserve and the CIA. He also wants to get away from international unions, so the Trilateral Commision, Bilderberg Group, and the CFR will all be against him. The odds of him getting into the white house alive are slim to none.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by time91

If what you say is true, then if he does run, there is a high probability that he will have my vote...if he lives. Didn't Chuck Norris support him as well?
Had to give you a star as well.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Haha I don't remember if Chuck Norris supported him but if he did thats awesome. Paul/Norris 2012 woud be a strong ticket. Chuck Norris could just be his bodyguard. Here are some videos on RP's positions.
CIA/FED:

Anti-War, Small Govt.:

Great Speech on current conditions:

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Reply to post by Violater1

Chuck Norris was all about Huckabee.

Kain, WWE, was all about RP. For a while there was a list if celebrity RP supporters up on his campaign site. Not sure if it's still there.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Question everything and everyone. I'm not convicting him here, but you just don't know until a scenario actually plays itself out. Mr. Paul has been saying the right things for a VERY long time and his voteing record speaks for itself. With that being said, I would be more comfortable if he announced himself as an Indepenant.
I believe that he has what it takes, if he isn't the ace in the hole that will be the gateway to the fourth leg of Global Governance. He seems like the real deal and if he runs for/becomes POTUS he will either go along with the elitists plans or will end up JFK'd. Until then I support him and hope/pray that he can actually make a difference and change the Matrix. If history is used a template then he will not for various reasons, but there is a little more room to dream before either positive change for the people happens or we dive headlong into One World Order where our Sovereignty is officially dead.

new topics

top topics

join