It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars Surface Pictures / Anomolies

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Hi All,

Ok so i have spent a considerable amount of time going over Mars photo's. If anyone has ever been to the Google Earth community forums you may have seen my post's there in the off world section. Sadly 1 week ago i was booted from there as they did not agree with my views on Mars.
I will post some pictures below starting with The area in and around Victoria Crater and i will try to limit my own speculation or commentary on the area's in question as i like people to have an objective view and make up their own mind.
I am open to question's and critics however

I will start by saying in my belief the majority of the walls within Victoria Crater may be false or reveal a bigger structure below. The pics i am posting are mostly courtesy of G/Earth and some are from the Nasa/JPL website. Although these may seem unreliable i think there may some areas of interest for those of us that beleive there is more to Mars than meets the eye.

Also watch for updates as i have 100's of pics of various areas of Mars i'd like to share over time, some from the surface and some from sat's overhead. Whether there is anything of interest i will let you the viewer decide

Below are a series of pictures from Mars and the area in and around Victoria Crater.

Please note all the above images are of the same area but are different photo's taken at different times. Notice the blurred area that is not unique to one photo but is constant over all photo's of that area.

Notice the geometric lines and what appears to be a structure within the crater wall.

Anyone say grey??

Interesting if you relate this to the inner Solar System....

Interesting shapes???

More interesting shapes on the crater walls.

Now below i have two photo's of what appear to be rocks but are in different area's but appear oddly similar. This is very interesting if consider what life may look like on Mars and a dry desert like enviroment.
If anyone has seen similar shaped objects please post. Also notice these ''rocks '' tend to always face in the direction of the rover. ( coincidence or more? ) Also notice the shadow of the object as it appears to be above the ground.

All these photos are available on either Google Earth/ Mars or the NASA/JPL website. Watch this space as i will continue to post updates

Thanks All,

Havick

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I don't mean to be Mr.Negative, but I honestly don't see anything unusual here and you know I do tend to believe in crazy stuff. Mars once had an intelligent civilization for sure and maybe there is someone living down there even now, but if that's the case, these pictures don't proove it, sorry. Be of peace and love, always.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
That's cool theres more to come. I'm new to uploading and res of the pics makes it difficult to see what im trying to show.

I'll keep posting updates. You gotta remember that it may have been many thousands of years since there was any activity.... Maybe. It could be more recent.

Have you seen the Proj Camelot interview with Richard Hoagland?
He talks about Dr Joseph A Resnick. Well i did abit more research into this Ex- NASA scientist and it seems is isnt totally retired just yet. Just look up his name and follow the rabbit hole

In the interview Richard talks about how he owns 70% of the mineral rights to the Moon and other Sol bodies yes? Well he actually owns the company that leases those mineral rights. That's just the start, he also part owns another company currently contracted by the Dept of Defence for a new type of digital camoflage system. I will post the link's below. I will also post an email which i sent the sales tram of that company, and i got an interesting response from them.

Due to privacy i do not want to dislose the name of the person that replied but all details are available from the company's website.

www.hyperstealth.com...

Copy of email:

----- Original Message -----
To: James
Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 2010 3:24 AM
Subject: Re: Landscape Camouflage Applications.

Since Mars, as far as I know, is made up of natural objects then there is no reason to camouflage. However, if there were an artificial object that required concealment, yes we could do something, but I'm not flying there to do it in person!

Sincerely,
( name omitted )

James wrote:
Hello Admin,

I have a simple and direct question.

Can your hyper stealth camouflage technology be used on the landscape of Mars to make objects appear as natural formations and undetectable to photographic or first person perspective?

Please i must emphasize this is a genuine question and i ask this in all seriousness.

King Regards,

James.

It's nothing totally exciting i admit that but i did find it interesting.

Also next update i will look into the Mars circle pattern that appears in ceryain area's and seem's anything but natural.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I think that the most interesting thing here is the tower-like structure on the horizon in the first image. It's close to the left edge, maybe fifteen percent of the way across. It looks like it's right on the horizon. It appears to be reflective, light colored, rectangular in profile, with apparently verticle sides. It appears to be very, very far away, which I suppose means that it's rather large. It does not appear to be an artifact, and the fact that it sits right on the horizon like makes me doubt that it is actually something on the lens. There are no other structures or formations visible on the horizon, and the fact that it is both reflective and a freestanding tower-like structure lead me to consider the possibility that it is artificial.

Do you see what I mean? Any ideas about what it is? Can you enhance it or enlarge it?

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Oh yeah i only just noticed that, thanks. I am sorry about the thumbnails of the following pics i linked the thunbnails rather than the full pics.... cant you tell im a newby

Next time i am going to host the pics on ATS direct so they show up in the post itself.
I have gone over the other pics i have on file but the tower image is out of frame on all but the first. There may be more on the Raw image archive i missed though. The area is Cape St. Vincent, im not sure what SOL day it was ( apologies i need a better system ) i have looked over 100's of images. It is in the approx location of the egyptian style statue that has been posted on ATS before though. I think maybe Sol 1167 approx but that's a guess.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnceReturned
I think that the most interesting thing here is the tower-like structure on the horizon in the first image. It's close to the left edge, maybe fifteen percent of the way across. It looks like it's right on the horizon. It appears to be reflective, light colored, rectangular in profile, with apparently verticle sides. It appears to be very, very far away, which I suppose means that it's rather large. It does not appear to be an artifact, and the fact that it sits right on the horizon like makes me doubt that it is actually something on the lens. There are no other structures or formations visible on the horizon, and the fact that it is both reflective and a freestanding tower-like structure lead me to consider the possibility that it is artificial.

Do you see what I mean? Any ideas about what it is? Can you enhance it or enlarge it?

I have been trying to enhance the area, however i can only crop but it will not enlarge or enhance the picture. Looking at it closely it looks like it may be something moving rather than a tower. I will continue to try and enhance, as i am using picasa, it is quite limited

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
The one you labeled about the "Gray" is the only one that piqued my interest. Two circles like that and the nose feature in such symmetry would be unusual in nature.

First time I have seen that one. I am convinced that Mars was inhabited by an advanced society, probably millions of years ago and virtually all traces of it have been erased.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Hope this works

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b79bfd327eeb.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by expat2368

Also notice it seems to have a helmet or hat lol.

Intersting i thought as well.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by expat2368
The one you labeled about the "Gray" is the only one that piqued my interest. Two circles like that and the nose feature in such symmetry would be unusual in nature.

First time I have seen that one. I am convinced that Mars was inhabited by an advanced society, probably millions of years ago and virtually all traces of it have been erased.

Here's a wider shot of the area.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/46f7646c4606.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Another area i thought was interesting in Vic crater is below. To me it appears to be a cave or opening in the wall. It also seems to have an artificial light source ( seperate to light coming in from opening ) I also noticed the area directly above the opening or the roof. It seems oddly smooth and to me resembles tightly streched shade clothe or camoflage.

Just my opinion though.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c4570e083ed5.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e33c87e1e608.jpg[/atsimg]

Any thoughts?

I have also noticed another Gray looking feature of the walls, im going through my pics to find it. As i said earlier i need a better system to organise my pics!!

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by expat2368

Wide shot of gray looking object.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/46f7646c4606.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I can entertian the theory that there where "people" living on Mars once but I honestly don't see what you see in these pictures.

I am ready to accept its just me. They are cool pictures of the geology on Mars but thats all I can see

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I took the liberty of trying to increase the resolution and magnification of the horizon object since I cant imagine what it must be like trying to use Picassa for that purpose.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
It does look like an artificially cut tract on the far side in that first pic. You didn't circle it. Other than that, the other features look made by time and wind.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Yeah there are few tracks that seem artificial, there is that one and there also another which i will post below. Also below that i have gone back to the raw image archive at the Nasa/JPL site, it's sol day 1164 i have looked and there are 2 pics in succesion of that light ( btw thanks for the enhancment )

Although the second image if you look above where the light was on the horizon it appears to rise and scatter ( maybe the orb phenom ) i dont know.

All pic's below:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d839ccbb1450.jpg[/atsimg]

The possible track or pathway ( or what's left of one )

Below are the light's on the horizon as per above comments.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9942e08b99ae.jpg[/atsimg]
This is the original photo above.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4d89ca3111b0.jpg[/atsimg]

This is the following picture taken by the rover as you can see the angel has slightly changed. Look above in the sky above where the first light or object was, you will notice it appears to have scattered high in the sky.

It is hard to say whether this an image error though.

[edit on 18-4-2010 by Havick007]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by liquidself

What did you use to crop and enlarge? Yup Picasa is good in alot of ways but it doesnt allow for enlargment.... kinda lame yeah.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
oh and FYI here is the link for the raw image archive of all the Opportunity rover pics. I tend to focus on the Navcam. The sol day for the photo's abpve is between 1160 - 1172

marsrover.nasa.gov...

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I love Mars anomolies, but with these photos you can't really see anything at all. There is something on Mars, like the Space station Phobos in orbit, but we the peasant's are not worthy the real thruth....yet....!!!

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Havick007
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9942e08b99ae.jpg[/atsimg]
This is the original photo above.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4d89ca3111b0.jpg[/atsimg]

This is the following picture taken by the rover as you can see the angel has slightly changed. Look above in the sky above where the first light or object was, you will notice it appears to have scattered high in the sky.

It is hard to say whether this an image error though.
It may be a sensor anomaly, they are common on Rover's photos.

The two different images are probably from the left and right camera, and if they are then its possible that they were taken at the same time.

I have to look for it.

Oh, and I don't see anything strange in any of those photos, only naturally looking Martian geology, as far as someone that is not even an amateur geologist (although I like geology) can tell.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join