It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Greeting from Starbat

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Greetings, ATS users.

I have watched this forum (as well as others of its kind) for a while, but only now have I decided to join.

I come here seeking answers that almost no one seems to have, and are withheld by the few that do have them. I believe the public has the right to know information that they are curious about (reasonable information- you can't just go around asking about weapons, or people might get suspicious).

I am often noticed for my tendencies to act in a logical manner, detached from emotion, and also for having pointed ears. This earned me quite a few nicknames, which I will not share.

I look forward to learning about others here who also search for truth, and to exchanging information with them.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Starbat

Welcome to AboveTopSecret Starbat. Here is my U2U, yell out if I can be of any assistance.

GL9.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starbat
Greetings, ATS users.

I have watched this forum (as well as others of its kind) for a while, but only now have I decided to join.

I come here seeking answers that almost no one seems to have, and are withheld by the few that do have them. I believe the public has the right to know information that they are curious about (reasonable information- you can't just go around asking about weapons, or people might get suspicious).

I am often noticed for my tendencies to act in a logical manner, detached from emotion, and also for having pointed ears. This earned me quite a few nicknames, which I will not share.

I look forward to learning about others here who also search for truth, and to exchanging information with them.

hey buddy if you seriously want any truth then i suggest u private message me also known as "u2u"

Between me and you. Have a good night

[edit on 18-4-2010 by Kingdom of darkness]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Starbat

Welcome! The truth is all we have, and I hope to engage in genuine discussion with you soon. Peace and respect!

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Starbat

Hi Starbat, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms and Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
It is nice to see such a friendly community, something I don't see often nowadays.

I just worry that this site is bugged, but then again, I have good reason to worry about these things...

top topics

join