It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The FDA Shuts Down Common Infant Vaccine After Finding Pig Virus In it!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   

U.S. federal health authorities recommended … that doctors suspend using Rotarix, one of two vaccines licensed in the U.S. against rotavirus, saying the vaccine is contaminated with material from a pig virus,” CNN reports.

The Rotarix vaccine, which is made by GlaxoSmithKline and was approved by the FDA in 2008, has already been given to about 1 million U.S. children along with 30 million worldwide. The vaccine was found to contain DNA from porcine circovirus 1.

The FDA learned about the contamination after an academic research team using a novel technique to look for viruses in a range of vaccines found the material in GlaxoSmithKline's product and told the company,” FDA Commissioner Dr. Margaret Hamburg told CNN.

Wow, if this is true, its crazy. Lots of us have been talking of this sort of thing for a long time and my god, this is just nuts.

articles.mercola.com...

www.nvic.org...

[edit on 17-4-2010 by grantbeed]

[edit on 18-4-2010 by grantbeed]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
How could they have let this go on for so long?

I mean what if it was an even badder virus which could shut down each of our body systems? How would we know?

I think we should keep better care of what we are giving to children and make sure it's safe.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
This doesn't suprise me a all. I will go ahead and say it right now: I don't think it got there by accident. How in the H@ll could it? It was done on purpose, so the next question is why? Well, to find the answer, you follow the money trail. What better way to cause mutations that then lead to more vaccinattions which then leads to more $$$$.

If any one of us in the general public pulled half the crap some of the major pharmacuticals have been proven guilty of, we would be spending the rest of our lives in prison.

Expert from the above linked article:

It's not an easy call and we spent many long hours debating the pros and cons but, because we have an alternative product and because the background rates of this disease are not so severe in this country, we felt that the judicious thing to do was to take a pause, to really ask the critical questions about what this material was doing in the vaccine, how it got there."

That is a quoate from the FDA. Now I would like to know just what it was about this situation that caused ANY debate. It should have been a very black/white picture, don't you think? Remember now, the only reason this was brought to light is because an independant group found this. Which is the only reason we are reading about it today. The only reason.

My kids only received the major 2 yr old vaccnines...broken up. None of us have ever gotten the flu vaccine, chicken pox vaccine, or any of the other electives. Nor the boosters.

We are currently having a mild outbreak of measles near us right now. I find it ridiculous the panic and attention this causes in the media. I had both the chicken pox and the measles when I was a child. I came through it JUST fine, as do most people. I will take my chances with the bugs, thank you very much.

They can keep their dirty, contaminated, genetically mutated crap to themselves!

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by westcoast

well said WestCoast. I agree. Our little girl was the same regards to Vaccines.

As for the Flu vaccines etc, I will never touch one and this story confirms what many have been saying for a long time.

This is a disgrace and it should be headline news everywhere.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Isn't a 'recommendation' very different from a 'requirement' to stop using this vaccine?

Agreed with the poster above that this was purposeful and a million children is a lot- I wonder what kind of problems these kids will come down on or pass along to their kids in the future.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Is this a sneaky way to get something into infants that is also in the swine flu vaccine? A lot of people don't trust it...

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

Finally some proof for the skeptics. Vaccines are dangerous. And now there engineering them as such. Its like spiking the ole punch. This goes along with the codex crap. I believe that's why natural supplements are so essential anymore, to protection against call the Monsanto crafted sickness.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by grantbeed

Wow, if this is true, its crazy. Lots of us have been talking of this sort of thing for a long time and my god, this is just nuts.

Hah... and it usually involves the FDA being part of the infamous plot to do something bad to the population.

I guess this is just the FDA's plausible deniability tactic!!

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by RestingInPieces

Originally posted by grantbeed

Hah... and it usually involves the FDA being part of the infamous plot to do something bad to the population.

I guess this is just the FDA's plausible deniability tactic!!

I think you're being sarcastic? If so, read the quote I put into my first post. What seems like a no-brainer to us little people was apparently a hard decision for the FDA. If that wasn't sarcasm....I agree with you.

Just in case some of you didn't listen to the linked videos, I was extremely alarmed about the previous vaccination for the rotavirus that had already been pulled. The first one, the Rotashield, was a combination monkey/human DNA mixed Live oral virus. Seems like this particular drug an unforseen side affect: causing the infants bowels to collapse which lead to many deaths and even more permanent physical damage.

Funny how I don't recall ever hearing about this. Did you? Seems like that would have made some headlines somewhere....
The second one out was a cow/human live virus mix....what in the WORLD!!

I just don't get it.

Edit to add: here are two links. One is the CDC report on the Rotashield. The second is a website put together by a mother who's child was harmed by it. Lot's of info on it there.

CDC report

info

[edit on 18-4-2010 by westcoast]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Great information S and F! The AMA, FDA, JAMA, Pharma, etc..., are all in bed with each other and have been. Wish people would wake up and stop looking at us like we are stupid and paranoid, we are Not!

By the way, you should have listened to this Coast to Coast Show a couple days ago. It was real interesting and I think ties to what has been going on for a long time. Check it out if you can!

This is a small summary I copied and pasted below.

Date:

04-15-10

Host:

George Noory

Guests:

Ed Haslam

Appearing for the full four hours, former advertising executive Ed Haslam discussed how his investigation of the 1964 murder of a cancer researcher led him to a story which connects a massive contamination of the polio vaccine to our current cancer epidemic and even the JFK assassination. "When you look at the story, each piece fits in with each other piece, very cleanly and very logically," Haslam observed, "it's only when you stand back and look at it, that it looks as strange as it does."

While researching the mysterious death of Dr. Mary Sherman, Haslam discovered that polio vaccines created in the 1950's had been tainted with a cancer-causing virus. This contamination, he said, was detected after half of the doses, a staggering 100 million vaccines, had been administered to an unwitting public. Allegedly, the creators of the vaccine were afraid to admit the error and subsequently distributed the remaining half of the "medicine" as well. Having studied data on cancer diagnoses, Haslam noted that a "massive epidemic" of soft tissue cancers "erupts in the years following the polio vaccines." Making matters worse, he said, the cancer-causing virus could be transmitted sexually and has even appeared in grandchildren of people who received the compromised vaccine.

Realizing their grave mistake, Haslam said, those "in the know" about the widespread inoculation tried to develop a vaccine against it by mutating the virus using a particle accelerator. According to his research, it was during this process that they discovered that the radiation caused the virus to become even more aggressive. It was at that point, Haslam said, the project shifted over to weaponizing the cancer-causing virus. Eventually, the weaponized virus was so powerful that it would kill a human in 28 days. He claimed that this number was derived from a clandestine test of the virus on inmates from a Louisiana prison. The end result was a potent weapon that was virtually untraceable.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by PRS395

You should try and find some links to this and start your thread on it. Very worthy of it's own discussion!

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I blame the poor F.B.M.'s but moreso the propagandists who pander to them. Fearful Bullied Mothers. Vaccine demand wouldn't even exist if it wasn't for the health peer pressure system and a Nazi CPS system that has been set up to destroy families. Labelling mothers who refuse vaccines for their children as a menace to public health or uneducated and unfit to be a parent yet labelled as hypochondriac or nuts when reporting vaccine side effects.

As an example, we see Jenny McCarthy being peer-pressurized into back-pedalling her mercury sensitive son's story after his chelation therapy and improvement in symptoms.

Not everybody will get symptoms from the same amount of mercury. Emperor Shi Huangdi, the first emperor of China knew this well and as a trust gesture had his underlings consume mercury pills in his "longevity quests". Those who were unaffected were his chief strategists, his eunuchs. Eunuchs have the least androgen receptors in the brain, which confers them the highest mercury tolerance of any phenotype of human. Those with the highest androgen sensitivity have the highest mercury sensitivity. None of the autism studies with vaccines profile their subjects for androgen sensitivity, and are therefore patently invalid.

If it's not one vaccine its another source. Thimerosal was put in saline contact lens solution as a preservative! Do you know how much mercury those people got compared to vaccines? Dropped directly in the eye and brain! Did you know high nearsightedness and androgen receptor sensitivity are thought to be correlated?

Reported myopia in opposite sex twins: a hormonal hypothesis.
Optometry and vision science : official publication of the American Academy of Optometry. 1995 Jan;72(1):34-6.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

There is one report of higher testosterone levels in those suffering from high myopia.

Increased prevalence of myopia in the United States between 1971-1972 and 1999-2004.
Arch Ophthalmol. 2009 Dec;127(12):1632-9.

And another thing.. If you google the Rotarix vaccine you hopefully can see the cached disclaimers on this emedtv site

Parents who are concerned about exposing their children to thimerosal can be confident that this vaccine has no thimerosal -- not even trace amounts

The current page has the "no thimerosal" message replaced with this italicized message:

The United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has recommended that Rotarix not be used, at least temporarily, since DNA from porcine circovirus type 1 (PCV1) has been found in the vaccine. This means that DNA from a virus found in pigs has been found in the vaccine.

This particular virus is not known to cause any diseases in humans, and there is no evidence that this finding poses any safety risk. However, as a precaution, the FDA has recommended that the use of Rotarix be temporarily suspended. Children who started the vaccine series with Rotarix can finish the series with RotaTeq. No similar problems have been found with RotaTeq.

What happened to the "rest assured there is no thimerosal" advertisement? Surely after the contamination there still is not mercury in the vaccine. Is the fear of the contamination so great that it overshadows the no-mercury statement? No, it's lemming-like cover-your-ass behaviour that is just TOO SHAMEFUL for our negligent and vain medical and pharmaceutical professions to admit to the public that THEY HAVE NO CLUE what they are injecting into healthy babies under the guise of "the greater good".

[edit on 18-4-2010 by elusive1]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Another great example of why we're better off taking our chances against disease with no "vaccine" help at all.

If you happen to get something, deal with it accordingly, after you do your own research. Do not roll the roulette wheel with these contaminated toxic cocktails.

As much as so many want to avoid the issue and look the other way when something like this comes up,... there's no way around the fact that it's simply absurd to believe that contamination with pig virus is an accident.

There's a sinister agenda at work here.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by shasta9600

I agree shasta, forget the vaccines. Maybe there was a time when vaccines were made to do good for people, but it's too much of a risk these days with the Dark Powers Agenda.

There was a post on one of the links I provided in the OP by a woman who claimed she was forced to remove her family from a Doctors because she would not allow her infant child to get certain vaccines that the doctor deemed important.
She's now going to take him to court over it.

What a disgrace.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Before the parents run to use the Rotatec vaccine, I hope they educate themselves and learn that the vaccine is actually a cow/human DNA genetically engineered LIVE virus vaccine.

Scary stuff. For what, an illness that makes you have bad diahhrea and vomiting. Something that can be easily treated and does not often lead to death in the US.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I realize that there is a lot of dramatic stuff going on in the world right now, but I am still amazed that this isn't getting more attention.

This has the potential of being VERY BIG. This story needs to get as much media coverage as possible so it doesn't quietly go away, which I'm sure what everyone who stands to make/lose millions in this wants.

Here is PROOF that there are blaring obvious safety issues with even 'routine' vaccines. The ones you hear nothing about, but have forced on you every time you turn around, or take your child in to the doctor for anything.

Are there not more members here that are alarmed and outraged over this? Do you realize the implications behind this???

OP: I really think that you should include the name of this vaccine in the headline so that anyone doing a search for it may be led here. You have provided some great links with good info for anyone looking for answers.

[edit on 19-4-2010 by westcoast]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Hmm, so the FDA isn`t suspending the vaccine because THEY found the pig virus, they are suspending it because some lab discovered it and already notified "the company" and whoever else so the information could not be stopped from going public. They try to act like they didn`t put it there in the first place! What kind of idiots do they take us for? I`m starting to think that 9/11 was a test to see where the indoctrination level of the nation is. "Well, they let us get away with THAT even with all the shaky evidence, I guess we can go ahead and move forward with the next phase in our plan." I`m convinced that people could be talked into eating feces- oh wait that already happens. Ok what could be after that? Are we already to the point they can do whatever they want with us and are now just toying with us for their own entertainment? Or the entertainment of the universe? Who needs America`s Funniest Home Videos when you can just pick up almost any random broadcast from earths radio/television/internet and laugh at those idiots to make your day better when you feel depressed. What we call nwo/ww3 is nothing more than a viral youtube video to the rest of the universe. "Look at them all scamper around like rats, afraid to take a stand because they would rather preserve their own pathetic lives and go on living like a slave. Hey, Zolgax, cheer up! You may have lost your female and domocile to Blar-dek The Terrible, but at least you aren`t a weak EARTHLING, haha!"
"You`re right, Zoltan, I`m only just over 500 cycles old and I still have a chance at finding a mate. Time for a "mid-life crisis" Gandorzini Turbowarp 10billion and then off to the club to pick up some fresh 100 cycle old chicks!"
"Dude, that`s practically robbin the cradle...but OK!"

im glad i have my imagination to escape to amidst all this insanity. but im sure that will be taken away eventually...

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by westcoast

I agree with you. There is hardly or no MSM coverage of this at all!! No surprise really.

No more vaccines for any of my family for sure!
g

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Good Find !

In case it hasn't already been pointed out Big Pharma is not required to look for DNA viral fragments or small particles other than BSE.

Kudo's to the independent researchers that found this. I've suspected that Big Pharma is up to something fishy...cough population control...with vaccines for a long time.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join