It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel to turn Islamic burial site into hotel

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade

Sometimes you pick a fight with someone you are sure you can beat, and still get your ass kicked.

We can but hope!

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
hotel on burial ground??? disguisting....

if that is the respect of israel to other nations..
I suggest to transform the old nazi crematoria to six flag parks......

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Churches are pulled down and replaced with Mosques in Britain.

They win some, they lose some.

[edit on 18-4-2010 by Skellon]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Israeli's are obviously not horror movie fans.

Rule number one if you want to avoid having a haunted ass house or Hotel.... DO NOT BUILD ON BURIAL GROUNDS!!!

Have they not seen Poltergeist?

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by aboxoftrix
It is also true that Muslims bury their dead if front of the Golden gate, so to prevent Jesus from entering it when he is supposedly to return. I read once that Iran pays for their burial site there if they kill a Jew. I also hear it's a practice for Muslims to defecate on Jewish burials sites.

did you know that muslims believe in the returning of jesus the son of mary ( essa ibno maryam )? or is it a new information to you ? if it is then understand that if someone claims to be a muslim and does not believe in the returning of jesus , then he should go back to school and learn Islam all over again or else he is not a muslim.

now tell me how is it possible that muslims will try to prevent jesus from coming any where near any thing ? not even the best defence in the world will be able to do that.

this is my belief as a muslim

peace

[edit on 18-4-2010 by Dr UAE]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skellon

Can you tell me name of a church that has been pulled down in the UK and replaced with a mosque?

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Not only will many Muslims be mad if the thing is built, but I can bet you a lot of the inhabitants of the burial site will be PISSED and they will probably haunt the place.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

And if the tables were turned...you'd be labeled Anti-Semitic for even thinking
about thinking about it.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Let us not forget that you most likely couldnt find a single acre of land there that is not full of bones and history.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

Originally posted by Skellon

Can you tell me name of a church that has been pulled down in the UK and replaced with a mosque?

www.thegreenarrow.co.uk...

Some are demolished and Mosques built where the churches / chapels used to stand. Others are 'converted', and if you watch a few of the videos on this link, you shall see that 'converted' also entails replacing historical features with arabic / muslim features.

You will also find out if you search on this topic, that Britain is not the only country in which this takes place:

archive.compassdirect.org...

It would also seem that as more and more western folk gradually adopt atheism, the muslims are only too happy to relieve us of our churches.

As a note: I myself am not religious, my problem with this issue is that members are quick to cry foul to the OP's news in Isreal, but in my opinion, they need to be more objective, open their eyes and see that the disrespect of historically important sites is a day to day occurance. And not just cry outrage at one side of the story.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Skellon

surly you know the difference between pulling down and converting don't you ?

maybe english is not my first language but as far as i know they are different from each other?

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by drwizardphd

Originally posted by Carseller4

I have no pity whatsoever for Muslims, I wish instead of a Hotel, they would have decided to build a Disco, so they could dance over dem bones.

For the love of god please shut up.

Folks like you are the reason the world hates us.

/facepalm

I love this response. I'm sure it came straight from the heart, because it could not have came from anywhere else.

[edit on 18-4-2010 by Carseller4]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
FROM JEWISH TALMUD

1) Deut. 20:17. Destroy the seven Canaanite nations. (Palestine, Jordan, Lebanon, Syria...?)

2) Deut. 20:16. Not to let any of them remain alive. (need nukes for that, oh and a nice all in regional war to complete this)

3) Deut. 19:3. Designate cities of refuge to prepare routes of access. (Sound familiar?)

4) Sanhedrin 57a . When a Jew murders a non-jew ("Cuthean"), there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a non-jew he may keep. (Where's the International War Crimes Tribunal for Israeli officers committing atrocities?)

3) Sanhedrin 58b. If a heathen (non-jew) hits a Jew, the non-jew must be killed. (Palestinian rock throwing teenagers?)

6) Baba Kamma 113a. Jews may use lies ("subterfuges") to circumvent a non-jew. (no comment)

7) Yebamoth 98a. All non-jew children are animals (No toys; crayons, teddy bears and story books are allowed into Gaza)

9) Gittin 57a. Says Jesus is in hell, being boiled in hot excrement. (Not believing in Jesus, no problem. Repeatedly slandering him in a holy text, allowable but far from cool.)

10) Sanhedrin 90a. Those who read the New Testament or Koran ("uncanonical books") will have no portion in the world to come. (New World Order nearly complete, massive disproportionate ownership of media/influence in Western world).

11) Deut. 20:10. Offer peace terms to the inhabitants of a city while holding siege, and treat them according to the Torah if they accept the terms. (Do as we say and then we shall treat you well, otherwise...)

13) Lev. 25:29. Carry out the laws of houses in walled cities. (A walled city you ask?)

14) Lev. 25:23. Not to sell the land in Israel indefinitely. (Is Netanyahu, or previous leaders, even allowed to maked deals under Rabbinic Law?)

[edit on 18/4/10 by Caveat Lector]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   

I have the question the source. It seems quite biased as one of the first line includes links to Zionism.

I don't agree with what they are doing, it's certainly disrespectfull, although I would warn against taking all of this information as fact, without looking into alternative sources.

~Keeper

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
For those who question the source and whether those nasty Jewish settlers and their equally twisted masters would do such a thing, you may have missed this little gem from earlier this year:

www.guardian.co.uk...

A group of Palestinians descended from 15 of Jerusalem's oldest Arab families lodged a protest with the UN today in a fresh effort to prevent the construction of a "Museum of Tolerance" on the site of an ancient Muslim cemetery.

The project, run by the Simon Wiesenthal Centre in Los Angeles, has been dogged by controversy since its launch in 2004. Islamic groups and individual Palestinians complained that the site, in west Jerusalem, was the ancient cemetery of Ma'man Allah, also known as Mamilla, which housed thousands of graves dating back hundreds of years and where even today there are still many gravestones and tombs.

"Museum of Tolerance"? What would the reaction be to a plan to level Auschwitz and build a shopping mall?
This is nothing more than intolerance and outright provocation to incite anger and resentment, which the Israelis can then use as an excuse to "defend" themselves against.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
This is a good thing.

It tells the Muslims that the Jews are still pissed off from that Golden Dome thing they built 1300 years ago or so over their second Temple of Jerusalem.

This is nothing more than a religious squabble that has only one outcome.

Hotel opens, a couple of a suicide bombers and so much for tourism with that hotel.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr UAE

Originally posted by aboxoftrix
It is also true that Muslims bury their dead if front of the Golden gate, so to prevent Jesus from entering it when he is supposedly to return. I read once that Iran pays for their burial site there if they kill a Jew. I also hear it's a practice for Muslims to defecate on Jewish burials sites.

did you know that muslims believe in the returning of jesus the son of mary ( essa ibno maryam )? or is it a new information to you ? if it is then understand that if someone claims to be a muslim and does not believe in the returning of jesus , then he should go back to school and learn Islam all over again or else he is not a muslim.

now tell me how is it possible that muslims will try to prevent jesus from coming any where near any thing ? not even the best defence in the world will be able to do that.

this is my belief as a muslim

peace

[edit on 18-4-2010 by Dr UAE]

Jesus isn't the Jewish Messiah though so Muslims weren't trying to stop Jesus's return but the arrival of a different Messiah an unknown force so to speak.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by drwizardphd

I have no pity whatsoever for Muslims, I wish instead of a Hotel, they would have decided to build a Disco, so they could dance over dem bones.

For the love of god please shut up.

Folks like you are the reason the world hates us.

/facepalm

I love this response. I'm sure it came straight from the heart, because it could not have came from anywhere else.

[edit on 18-4-2010 by Carseller4]

True though.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I dare the Israel's try something like that at Arlington National Cemetary, they will be nuked back to Mars. How do you build a hotel on top of a cemetary practically...seriously...even if it is in your enemy...I'd be scared of ghosts haunting me, and Karma.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   

news.bbc.co.uk...

The emergency unit at Barzilai Hospital in the southern Israeli town of Ashkelon is dark and cramped. Patients jostle for space along a narrow hallway.

Construction of the planned new casualty ward has stalled due to the latest flare-up in the bitter conflict between religious and secular Jews.

Religious groups oppose building on the planned site because an ancient burial ground has been discovered there.

Dr Ron Lobel, the hospital's deputy director, cannot hide his anger.

"There are only 20 beds in here - you can imagine how it looks when a mass casualty accident happens and more than 100 patients arrive in ambulances."

Barzilai hospital is 12km from the Gaza Strip and the new unit was to be fortified against the rockets often fired into Israel by Palestinian militants.

only a jewish cenetery can stop a hospiatl from being expanded
but a Muslim one and you get hotel .

got to like israel for that

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join