It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel to turn Islamic burial site into hotel

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I keep telling ya on here, its deliberate. Its planned out to happen.

Go look over ATS and read the articles about Israel, dare you tell me im wrong. Every so often theres a new thing that pisses you off about them, they're slowly 'building the case' against Israel, then they 'release' the proof that they did 9-11.

The whole point is they are a sacrificial lamb. They were built up TO be torn down, they are a catalyst. 'The Jews' will be blamed for all the evil in history then the world breathes a sigh of relief as we go to war against them and they nuke us. Then with the world desperate for peace they can usher in order to the chaos.

WWIII
Zechariah 14
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Its all scripted out in Rome's Bible.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by aboxoftrixw/e. This has been going on for a long time. I'm not going to google everything for ya. If your interested, look it up.

No, I didn't make the claims, you did. That's the difference, and you haven't Googled anything (I hope.)

Find it here

1520-1556? During the Ottoman Empire, seriously? Current year? 2010.

Find it here

Same thing, same story as above. 1520-1556... *during that time period with the Ottoman Empire* Current year? 2010

didn't know that did ya?

I'd ask you the same?

I pulled that up in a few seconds. Search if you like, you'll find Iran is a major contributor, along with Saudi Arabia, and Lybia last I heard.

You have yet to pull up anything relevant to the current time. If this part is real, why didn't you at least use a "real" part of anything that carries on the same subject as the OP?

And to whomever that was above me that said "I didn't answer their question" or something like that, I really don't know what your talking about

I agree you didn't answer the question.

I think it's generally not good procedure to build "on top" of a grave or tomb.
I'm sure Israel will relocate them at their expense.

How convenient. Where are your family members buried? Can I put a lemonade stand on top and pay to have them removed?

*Edit - Fixed quotes

[edit on 4/17/10 by niteboy82]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
you might as well piss on their graves. seriously, isreal is trying to start a war to prove a point to the world. they've been acting extremely aggressive towards everyone, lets hope they don't mess with the wrong nation.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by niteboy82

I'm sure God and his chosen people, with Allah and his chosen people are both really happy to see their respective chosen ones so intent on destroying each other.

I'm sure God has long ago turned away from both sides of this in pure disgust.

Both sides have perverted faith in him, whether he is God or Allah is irrelevant.

No true people of god on either side would have such lust for war.

War is hell, and the hell they have made suits them both.

The innocents on both sides are worthy of prayers.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

I have no pity whatsoever for Muslims, I wish instead of a Hotel, they would have decided to build a Disco, so they could dance over dem bones.

Hopefully you are old and won't see the demise of Israel and US, because I know you have pity for you and your family.. What goes around comes around..

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4

I have no pity whatsoever for Muslims, I wish instead of a Hotel, they would have decided to build a Disco, so they could dance over dem bones.

For the love of god please shut up.

Folks like you are the reason the world hates us.

/facepalm

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
The entire Middle East is like one gigantic site of burials, cities, and caves.

How is it possible to build anywhere BUT ontop of dead people?

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

i'm not trying to defend Israel, but moving graves is just part of life in America due to it's expansion...i don't think much about it. however, i respect the muslims for their traditions and would like to see it worked out--wishful thinking i guess.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade

Originally posted by niteboy82

I'm sure God and his chosen people, with Allah and his chosen people are both really happy to see their respective chosen ones so intent on destroying each other.

I'm sure God has long ago turned away from both sides of this in pure disgust.

Both sides have perverted faith in him, whether he is God or Allah is irrelevant.

No true people of god on either side would have such lust for war.

War is hell, and the hell they have made suits them both.

The innocents on both sides are worthy of prayers.

I will tell a secret: There is no God. Humans alone did/do/will all the crap in blame/name of someone.... in this case.. a magical being called God. It's perfect! Blame someone that doesn't exist!

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
While i think known burial sites should be respected. If the situation were reveresed i'm sure Muslims would have no problem building a schwarma stand on top of a Jewish burial site. After defecating on it of course.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
They shouldn't be allowed to expand and build because of a burial site used how long ago? ROFL.

Why do you people look for any reason possible to bitch and moan over what Israel does? It's truly sickening and shows your blatant hate for Jews. Chances are your house is built over a Indian burial ground, lets see you tare it down, and show respect for their fallen. Grow the hell up, and stop making everything into a big drama pity party.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I wonder what would happen if the situation was reversed and Muslims would like to build a hotel and disco in Auschwitz?

well, I know exactly what would happen...

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by donhuangenaro
I wonder what would happen if the situation was reversed and Muslims would like to build a hotel and disco in Auschwitz?

Millions of Muslims are locked up in Gaza lol, they can't do anything stupid

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   

The Muslims built their "Dome of the Rock" over Israel's holiest temple. So how exactly what you said even remotely applies is beyond me.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gakus

The Muslims built their "Dome of the Rock" over Israel's holiest temple. So how exactly what you said even remotely applies is beyond me.

they didn't build a hotel... and it is a temple not a graveyard

well, it is not my problem that you don't have enough brain cells to think

[edit on 18-4-2010 by donhuangenaro]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   
I read something the other day about Israel feeling as if the world has turned against them and how they felt so isolated at this time in history and you know, little things like this posting about a hotel on a burial site is exactly what is wrong with Israel. Make the money, the hell with anyone but us.

It's so wrong, but then again, don't ever talk morality with a Zionist. It's a waste of time.

Thanks for the......"breaking news", but I think most will only state that it doesn't surprise anyone in the Middle East or in America when dealing with Israel.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   
For christ sake

One thing is for sure

If the ultra rightwing versions of both parties would disappear this cycle of stupid would stop.

Why don't they just settle it with a penis measuring contest and call it a day?

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   
This is done all over the world. In some countries they can LEGALLY exhume and move the dead in cemeteries 150 years after the last burial.
Yeah, it's unfortunate and sad but I think this is being beaten up a bit because it's Jewish people doing it.

If you look at your own country, you'll find this happens more than you think and isn't even reported in the media. And yet it's a hangable offence because it's Israel?

Talk about drawing long straws to demonise a particular group.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I am continually amazed at how the world can continue to ignore one senseless act after another by Israel,this clearly has sunk to new depths,the zionist regime are a bunch of bottom feeders that deserve nothing but withering contempt,the world owes Israel nothing more untill they decide to rejoin the human race

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join