It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Been watching ATS for a year now

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Hi everyone

Well just saying hello and to let you know a bit about me.

i'm into internet security and hate Google and Co watching and logging our every move and will make a post on the subject but for now if you don't know about flash cookies then catch up and learn how to delete them.

yeah i'm sure a few of you knew about flash cookies but not so many will know how eTags are being used to track you even after deleting your cookies and history and eBay is using the referer string in HTTP hedders to monitor people when they log into free email accounts and such like.

Yes we have all been caught.

Is anyone watching the case about Hollie Greig in the UK ? This is going to blow up in the goverments face and never before have i seen so many broken links in google about such a story.

if we let the goverment hide cases of child rape under the carpet then what does that say about the sheep of today.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by LieBuster

Hi LieBuster, and welcome to the ATS Introductions Forum, this forum is confined to introductions only.

Please save your interesting opinions and ideas until you have full posting privileges (20 posts) then you can post it to the most appropriate forum

For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms and Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

[edit on 17/4/2010 by Sauron]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by LieBuster

Hi LieBuster. Yes, there's a reason it's called the 'net'.

Is it worth embracing hatred, to hate 'Google and Co' for doing what the system they exist within encourages or even demands? Or is this a more perfect hatred? "Consumer information" adds intelligence to capitalism, and the market evolves to that maximization. Not a good thing, I take it, in your opinion? Personally, I find the convenient ignorant illusions of the public, who believe what they want to believe, and the media/education system that willfully encourages them, to be the most depressing aspect of the emerging droll corporate panopticon.

Anyhoo, welcome, and enjoy ATS!

new topics

join