It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revelation; 4 Horsemen-Why?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarkScheppy

What does Daniel mean when he says the final world ruler will honor only a "god of fortresses?

It sounds to me like a description of a militarist, like the rulers of Germany from Bismarck to Hitler.
In effect, they worshipped "the gods of battle".

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
here is my take on the 4 horseman, the UN the WHO, the WEC and lastly NATO, since their creation the would has known death, wage/economic hard ship, false peace, and disease. No other time in the worlds history have so many suffered, died from what man has created, diseases are on the rise ones that were controlled or thought to be eliminated are on the come back, wild food is no longer safe, cows fish deer birds vegetables not safe to eat, we are close to a days pay for food, the oil and wine seem to be safe as too the value, wine will last for ever $1,000,000.00 for a bottle? look that up,oil has not declined, but on the rise. yes folks they have arrived, there is no peace, wars, killings, riot's, are now the norm. we were warned and what is to come has been foretold.

A de facto deal with all of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC). That's right, shilling to some discussion about organized prayer. A teacher turns into a monkey frog. That is my black helicopter stuff. We use toilet paper in our room but what do the politicians use who are behind these wars.

edit on 4-4-2013 by MarkScheppy because: add

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   

reply to post by DISRAELI

The anti-christ and his buddies only have the power to deceive, corrupt and use brute force against believers. They DO NOT have power over plagues, famines, war etc. like these supernatural spirits sent by God.
The anti-christ and his buddies only have the power to deceive, corrupt and use brute force against believers. They DO NOT have power over plagues, famines, war etc. like these supernatural spirits sent by God.

I also pointed out earlier the 4 colored horses in Zechariah that are parallel to the ones in revelations.
In Zechariah, they are described as "spirits of heaven". I believe these are the same horses we see in Revelations... because they are both carrying out Gods judgement.

That, and the fact that these entities remain undefeated further prove that the horsemen are agents of God.... and not another set of "bad guys" in revelation

The antichrist is a nuclear fisherman, wanting to make you fishies all go down to the great abyss below, too dark to bring your Ipad cameras.

Is it curtain times for us? The North kingdom was wiped out. That is where you get the twelve lost tribes. Good.. hehe, a laugh in sinister. Yeah we've got what does OPEC mean?

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

We're preparing for the extraterrestrials. The horses and I'm assuming they're extraterrestrials.
No (sigh) that black thing should hold me over. Not the black horseman he does not want you to have food. Consent Boy I've never thought about it like that.
Makes me nervous about how dark these Horsemen could make things.

Looking for "Fire" so I can get on fire for the lord. Looking for my silly putty knife.You like that hey? Jesus said, "You continue in my word, then you are truly disciples of mine."

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
imho...
There seems to be a prearranged sequence to the four. Through Revelations there seems to be a deliberate preconceived plan or protocol ('now let loose the three spirits' 'there was silence in heaven for about half an hour') signaled by angelic anouncements.
the sequence is familiar in history. first there is conflict;
then actual war.
third famine. famine always follows war, as crops are destroyed, and of course the infrastructure is devestated. few places on earth were hungrier than Berlin in 1945.
pestilence (disease) always follow famine as hunger and malnutrition result in increased susceptibility to disease (as well as infrastructure damage to clean water, heat, etc.)

I wonder if North Korea will bring this curse on itself (much as nazi Germany did). he who lives by the sword...

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by works4dhs

Not sure
Society is paying for the choices they have made, That is true. I keep questioning it, the choices that society makes. One with all of the "cool" things on it. **cough cough** illuminati. Constipating codene. Find that if I take extra strong, no, can't take aspirin, that will no help. Can dounce to it the plow
going on, so.. Ok, so use this mouse and you are going to open up on Microsoft word.

Do we save those people too? We provide a warm bed, showeres, laundry food. and other referrals?

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

I agree that these things tend to run together in history, and I said more about that in my other thread "Four Horsemen running" (which was a badly chosen last-minute title change of what should have been "Four Horsemen- how?")
Howver, I see reasons for going with the older view that the first one is "Pestilence" or "Plague".
Otherwise, for one thing, the first two are too similar.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DISRAELI

I agree that these things tend to run together in history, and I said more about that in my other thread "Four Horsemen running" (which was a badly chosen last-minute title change of what should have been "Four Horsemen- how?")
Howver, I see reasons for going with the older view that the first one is "Pestilence" or "Plague".
Otherwise, for one thing, the first two are too similar.

so I was thinking first a spirit of conflict before the actual war. WWII is classic example of this seqence.
so your theory is that the pestilence/plague is the first horse, and comes before the war/famine/death?
I'm wondering under what circumstances disease could cause a war and really can't...unless maybe someone like Nork is threatening bio war and somebody (Souk, US) pre-empts?
would it be possible some plague comes that needs a substance or material to cure, and the holder of the substance/cure doesn't want to share, resulting in force?
I can easily see armageddon as China/India ('Kings of the East') marching west to the oil fields owned by Islam (revived caliphate?). our whole civilisation is based on cheap petroleum. absolute must-have. (supposed a new caliphate requires whole countries to submit to Allah to buy the oil?)

edit on 4-4-2013 by works4dhs because: typo

edit on 4-4-2013 by works4dhs because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-4-2013 by works4dhs because: add thought

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by works4dhs
imho...
There seems to be a prearranged sequence to the four.

I wonder if North Korea will bring this curse on itself (much as nazi Germany did). he who lives by the sword...

Not sure if you believe that the demon spirits that come out of the mouth of the beast, they look like frogs to John. There was a christian once who had a picture and diagram of them and there was a huge resemblance of these frogs to Aliens like the grey type of alien. A frog with deep big wrap around eyes and just the eery green complexion of the skin.There are things in the book of revelation that to me are not just symbolic but they are real things. The aliens are angels are demons, they could by my belief be the jinn or the jinni of the arabic folklore and today part of the alien abductions.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by works4dhs

I'm wondering under what circumstances disease could cause a war and really can't..

A really devastating pandemic could bring about a break-down in social order, which is precisely why scientists worry about bird flu etc.
A break-down in social order would "take peace from the earth", which is the next stage.
Once a breakdown in social order has halted trade and food transportation, a vicious circle of fighting caused by food shortages and food shortages caused by fighting, and plagues exacerbated by unburied bodies, leading to more social breakdown, is easy to imagine.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
This reminds me of a culture and It's the bad number 666. I know she said a different show. My green line is gone now.
The pale horseman.
Cherub a kind of celestial being,
Need my spectacle glasses, can't read a seal worth a darn. Cherios, soup and bread. God (Baal worship I think.)
So what is the armor of God? That is one of my favorite verses from Paul in Ephesians.

Do we need to have the horseman come and make rivers turn into blood all the judgements?

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: bekod
reply to post by bekod

here is my take on the 4 horseman, the UN the WHO, the WEC and lastly NATO, since their creation the would has known death, wage/economic hard ship, false peace, and disease. No other time in the worlds history have so many suffered, died from what man has created, diseases are on the rise ones that were controlled or thought to be eliminated are on the come back, wild food is no longer safe, cows fish deer birds vegetables not safe to eat, we are close to a days pay for food, the oil and wine seem to be safe as too the value, wine will last for ever $1,000,000.00 for a bottle? look that up,oil has not declined, but on the rise. yes folks they have arrived, there is no peace, wars, killings, riot's, are now the norm. we were warned and what is to come has been foretold.

And CFR and their minions know about the wound and how to manipulate us to think they will have the right solution. This is sad. Pray that I am not the big guy in a bratwurst coma.
It’s hot outside says letterman, it’s 93 degrees. It is about to get hotter.
The signs are here. Talk to me. I am kind of excited about it.

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   
A reminder because of current interest in Revelation.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   
This thread series was being run ten years ago. I keep thinking it needs to be revived, especially since it might now be regarded as topical.
Especially these threads on ch6.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI
There is nothing new under the sun, Prophecies are cyclical... they change form but retain their archetypal course.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: dthrizz1337

then i'm not off-base by thinking & believing the 1st Seal of the 7 Sealed Scroll has been opened,

the rider in a white lab coat wears one of the Crowns and wields a Bow and shooting arrows of: (AKA: CV Sars 2/Spiked Protein/COVID19) ---> Corona translates to Crown---> and the 1st White Horse & Rider go forth to conquer,

in 1999 Corona-virus was created then patented then from 2003-2013 the virus and Disease were tweeked to a bioweapon platform (go forth to conquer) 2014-2019 the CV/Corona-COVID Empire was preparing ...

we were warned by the "Celestial Sign' 2014-2015 Blood-Moon Tetrad which started in the Year of the Horse 2014

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio
Revelation would not be involved in Latin word-play. More to the point is that "arrows coming from the sun-god" is one of the classical images of plague, including in the Psalms. I've done a recent thread on this question.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join