It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the Identity of the Delta-Shaped Craft in this Video?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Wooooooooooowwwwww that's an impressive video.

I'm a huge fan of Ed Grimsley, hopefully I'll be able to get out to a UFO conference soon and go up on the roof with him.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by muggl3z

Muggl3z.....

As per my previous posts in the other thread, I was mistaken in that Grimsley did not film this.

The film was made by an ATS member….. dede95064

I corrected this error & commenced a dialogue with dede95064 in the following post:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here’s the dialogue inserted in this thread for your convenience:

Free Spirit.....

Thank you for taking the time to drop in & add your expert commentary.

I didn't realise Grimsley didn't film this.....I shalll have to read things more carefully.

It would be a good idea if you ask the videographer himself dede95064 about his footage wich was recorded on December 12, 2008 in Fremont, CA. dede95064 is a member of ATS and I wonder if he still thinks this is a UFO or changed his mind.

I will see if I can find dede95064 on ATS & ask him.

On his YT homepage, dede95064 stated the following:

i filmed this in calistoga, ca on 8/21/09 during one of ed grimsley's "skywatches". it was my second time there. check out his site for more info: www.edgrimsley.com

--update 9/2/09--
this may be some kind of orbital object (rocket/satellite) of some sort but it's going faster than most of the satellites i've seen.
i'll update the description once i have gathered more evidence
www.youtube.com...

I talked to Ed Grimsley at the UFO Conference in Laughlin Nevada in February but Ed didn't remember to have seen this triangular object during that skywatch, Ed also told me he doesn't know this guy dede95064 and have many doubts about this footage he thinks may be a RC Model and because there is no audio it's hard to tell if this was or not a RC model, other nightvision skywatchers also think this was a RC model.

I agree this could be an RC plane. However I don't know how we could confirm or exclude that possibility.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

Free Spirit.....

Thanks again for your corrective info.

I just wrote to dede95064 as follows:

Hi dede95064
For quite some time I have been interested in identifying the delta-shaped object as per my following thread:
I'd always thought Ed gGrimsley filmed it.
However, Free Spirit advises me that you filmed it.
I subsequently checked on your YT home page.....it seems FS is correct.
I would be very grateful if you were able to find time to drop into the thread & offer your thoughts, commentary, conclusions, etc...
Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

It will be interesting to see his reply.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

Originally posted by free_spirit

This is the first release of the triangular UFO infrared footage by dede95064 as I said
on December 5, 2008 in Fremont, CA according to his testimonial.

dede95064 — filmed 12/5/08 in fremont, ca.

Once dede95064 released his footage a lot of copies were made by many people and
websites including the alleged Dublin/Ireland triangle UFO infrared video that was just
another copy of dede95064. I hope he can reply and give a new testimonial about this
controversial footage.

The Calistoga, CA footage is from August 21, 2009 but no the triangle UFO just some
strange objects at night.

Originally posted by dede95064

hello all,

yes i did film this. i am here to try and clear up any confusion surrounding my videos. any specific questions?

i'll address some comments that have been made so far:

-i am not ed grimsley. he did not film this clip, nor was he present when i did film it. i have been out on two "skywatches" of his though. it's funny because i specifically told him that i had shot this video but he didn't seem to react too much to it. he was aware of my videos. specifically, the "migratory birds..." video he thought was geese. i now have a feeling that that's what they were but i'm still open to the possibility that i could be wrong. that's why i left it up for others to decide.

- as for what i think the one we're currently talking about is, i still see it as a ufo as i don't know what it is. if i had to guess, i would probably say a secret government plane. i have seen other craft that have left me more convinced that it was not from our government. in comparison, this one seems more "primitive".

-i filmed this in my backyard. i had been out for less than an hour when i spotted the ufo in question. you guys are funny. i can assure you that it was not an rc plane. somebody tossing their pizza slice over my backyard? maybe.

-the reason it doesn't have audio is because:
initially i decided to remove the audio from my videos as i thought it was not important. i figured since you couldn't hear these craft, what was the point? i soon realized that more people needed more proof of authenticity and so now i'm including audio in future uploads. i have the original with audio if the need presents itself for me to reupload but i'll wait and see if that's necessary. so far, it hasn't been the case.

-i submitted a digital copy with audio and all to the now canceled show "ufo hunters". you can check out that episode to see the clip there.

-the craft was not visible to my eyes. the night vision devices can pick up a VERY limited range of infrared even though they are specifically light amplifiers.

-if any of you are local and have an rc plane, we can get together and film at night to compare. i live in fremont, ca.

Originally posted by free_spirit

Actually they (UFO Hunters) didn't mention your name or nickname dede95064 neither
the location or date, just showed the clip wich suggests they got it on YouTube, this is
regrettable don't you think? However they mentioned another guy named Pablo who
recorded a similar video in Livermore CA, they showed, commented and analyzed the
clip even with a FLIR expert, the main subject of this segment was Pablo's footage not
yours and it seems they just used your video as illustration.

To me this results very dissapointing UNLESS you are Pablo, are you? Here is the UFO
Hunters segment with Pablo's footage and yours too.

In my opinion dede95064 your footage is more famous than Pablo's but it is still
controversial and I would like to ask you why haven't you come forward in public like
Ed Grimsley, Bill Roehling and other night vision skywatchers? We need to know who
and where all the time to have grounds to judge the evidences, the background of the
witness is required in the research, an anonymous evidence is by default dismissed as
not trustable, you should know that. If you fear to ridicule or criticism then I think
you are not convinced of your evidences and that would be regrettable. Look what
happened in the UFO Hunters show, dede95064 was not even mentioned and it's not
an issue of becoming famous but to do justice to your footage.

Originally posted by dede95064

they didn't need to mention my youtube name as i gave them my real name. and yes i am pablo. they changed some of the details as i told them i didn't want my specifics mentioned (even though they still used my real name).

the main reason i have not made this more public or have "come forward" with this stuff is that i have other commitments i am finishing up that keep me away from some of this stuff. once i am finished with these, i will resume filming and be more publicly available if the need arises.

there are a lot of exciting things ahead for me regarding this kind of venture, and so i look forward to starting them real soon.

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by muggl3z

Muggl3z.....

You might also find this interesting:

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Migratory Birds

Hi Folks, the 'craft' in this video really looks like a flock of geese to me. Even the guy who recorded the event says it's a possiblity!
Also, if you watch closely the stars in the background appear to pass 'through' the formation rather than behind it, suggesting this is either several objects flying in formation or some form of transparent craft (which I highly doubt).

Just my 4 hapneys worth!

:-)

Cheers
Robbie

I spotted this after doing a little research, it's a study of geese formations and angles of formation using radar in 1976. Page 2 of the report is extremely relevant.....can anyone spot the same formation (albeit at lower resolution) as we see in the OP???? :-)

Link to PDF report on Geese Formations

[edit on 17-5-2010 by stratsys-sws]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by stratsys-sws

Stratsys-sws.....

You think a flock of geese looks like this?

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   

stratsys-sws

OK.....I see what you mean:

Notwithstanding that’s a radar return, not an NV video, that’s interesting.

If you don't mind, I'll copy your post & your info into my other thread abou this in the UFO & Aliens forum.

elibrary.unm.edu...

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 18-5-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Stratsys-sws.....

Here is where I've copied your post with acknowledgements to you, in my other post in the UFO forum pertaining to this object.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Hi Maybe,

Sorry, haven't been able to get on here for a while. Thanks, yeah on Infra-red I think they would look exactly like that.

Cheers

Robbie

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
The problem I have with all of these sightings of triangular lights and linking them to U.S. military planes is rather simple:

These are top-secret programs where many of the people working on the program are so compartmentalized that they eat lunch in shifts that prevent cross-talk outside of the guys working on a radar system (for example). No one has any real clue what the rest of the base is doing.

So, after going through all that effort (building stuff with engineering teams that can't talk to each other is a nightmare) - they put a bunch of lights on the plane (IR or otherwise) and fly it around in populated areas.

Really - I know people are human and make mistakes - but this sort of stuff just doesn't match up with the security protocols surrounding these programs.

Landing lights of the B-2? No. The B-2 has rather standard landing lights. There's no sense for such a frivolous arrangement of lights - IR or otherwise.

Pilots leave them on to make people think of aliens? The CO of the bomber wing would have their head. The military is funny like that, particularly the Air Force. Try walking across one of those red lines on the tarmac with a toolbox and watch the MPs pop up out of the ground and knock you into next Tuesday.

Of course, the B-2 doesn't have landing lights in that arrangement, nor does the geometry of the alleged supporting structure (presuming there is one) match up to the geometry of the B-2. Presuming the lights are on the leading edge of the primary lifting surface - we're left with something more closely resembling Have Blue and the F-117 in the sweep of the wings. It's far too acute to be the B-2.

I'll see about taking a screen-capture and messing around with the alpha values to see if there's any self-illumination of the surface supporting the lights.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Stratsys-sws.....

You think a flock of geese looks like this?

Originally posted by stratsys-sws
Hi Maybe,

yeah on Infra-red I think they would look exactly like that.

Interestingly I think the same photographer dede95064 has posted another video with this description saying he thinks these are birds, and I agree this video looks exactly like I'd expect birds to look:

after having filmed more of these similar objects in the sky, i am thinking that these are maybe simply migrating birds.

there is another youtuber that has filmed similar formations and came to a similar conclusion...navajojimmy38

We see some V-formations in this video too but we also see some relative movement of the lights to each other so in this video there's no question in my mind they are birds.

However in the earlier video, while I suppose birds can't be ruled out, it's missing some of the clues we see in this more recent bird video, namely, slight movement of the lights relative to each other. The positions in the earlier video are so consistent as to appear "fixed" to each other, for a considerable length of time. That's not entirely consistent of my observations of migratory birds as I frequently see small deviations in the formation. But perhaps one possibility is this "flock" if birds is the "Blue Angels" of the bird world, able to fly in such a perfect formation for such a long time that they exactly mimic lights fixed to a solid object?

I just don't know. But I do know that the more recent video is birds, and THAT is what I expect birds to look like, not so much the perfectly stable formation seen in the prior video.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join