It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the Identity of the Delta-Shaped Craft in this Video?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I would be very interested in the commentary of our aircraft experts in this forum.

I refer to this 2008 night-vision video of a delta shaped object, as recorded by ATS member dede95064.

Here’s the video in question:

Here is a post from the ATS member dede95064, in my thread in the UFO forum:

- as for what i think the one we're currently talking about is, i still see it as a ufo as i don't know what it is. if i had to guess, i would probably say a secret government plane. i have seen other craft that have left me more convinced that it was not from our government. in comparison, this one seems more "primitive".

-i filmed this in my backyard. i had been out for less than an hour when i spotted the ufo in question. you guys are funny. i can assure you that it was not an rc plane. somebody tossing their pizza slice over my backyard? maybe.

-the reason it doesn't have audio is because:
initially i decided to remove the audio from my videos as i thought it was not important. i figured since you couldn't hear these craft, what was the point? i soon realized that more people needed more proof of authenticity and so now i'm including audio in future uploads. i have the original with audio if the need presents itself for me to reupload but i'll wait and see if that's necessary. so far, it hasn't been the case.

-i submitted a digital copy with audio and all to the now canceled show "ufo hunters". you can check out that episode to see the clip there.

-the craft was not visible to my eyes. the night vision devices can pick up a VERY limited range of infrared even though they are specifically light amplifiers.

I will be very interested to know what you think might be

Please Note:

I have also written about this object in the UFO forum, so as to gain the attention of the UFO experts in that forum.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

[edit on 15-4-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Apologies.....

I posted the incorrect video in the 1st instance.....showing birds.

I have now inserted the correct video.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Well it might be the TR-3B.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by godseyeview
Well it might be the TR-3B.

Godseyeview.....

I'm not saying I believe the TR3B exists.

However if it does, the lighting configuation of the object in the video is quite different to that believed by many to the typical lighting configuration of the TR3B:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1282af7edb1e.jpg[/atsimg]

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Maybe the mythological "Aurora" aircraft.

Possibly an altered Stealth.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conclusion
Maybe the mythological "Aurora" aircraft.
Possibly an altered Stealth.

Conclusion.....

Possibly.....

But why would either one be lit up like a "Christman Tree"?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Nice Vid OP, but I gotta tell you , you are looking at an early version of the B-2 Stealth.
I live in Whitman Air bases flight path, we've been seeing, and hearing these for years.

the reason you didnt hear it is because of its sound dampening abilities, its a stealth plane, you wont hear the sound from the engines unless it was a) very low, b) or only after it had passed beyond sight range.

they are seriously cool planes, coming from a flying family( we all fly) its amazing to see something fixed wing, and this shape actually stay air born, and a bit erie to see it fly over, and then hear the engine sound only after its passed out of sight. I enjoy the B-2 sortis immensley as there are often any where from 2 to 10 in formation that go over.

Great Vid though.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Well you have to keep the audience guessing until the end. lol

That is why.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
OP,
I did some checking with my brother who flew guard choppers out of Whitman for about 10 years, he says the lights are landing lights, the pilots think its funny to leave them on while flying night sortis, it makes the UFO folks go crazy , they do it to get a laugh at all the UFO reports that come in.
Sorry to burst your bubble.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Rossa

Rossa.....

I'm not sure the shape is a match for the B2.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/880963f8afde.jpg[/atsimg]

Nor do I think the lighting configuration is a match (I looked up a description, but I couldn't find picture of the lights).

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
The dsign is definitely consistent with a stealth-designed craft. The B-2 is completely out of the question because of the length-towidth ratio. This craft has been designed for speed and maneuverability, not lift with which to carry payload. The lighting pattern suggests to me that additional lighting has been placed for monitoring purposes, further suggesting the craft is still developmental, rather than in an operational phase.

The turn radius is hard to specifically clarify due to the lack of information of near objects to assess the distance of the craft. Nevertheless, the turn-radius does suggest a highly-maneuverable craft. In fact, my inclination would be to believe this is a UAV, since the limiting factors in fighters all the way back to the F-15 and F16 is the human occupant. The F-16 is a 12-G airframe, with computer governors to prevent the aircraft from exceeding the tolerances of the pilots.

Conclusion: Developmental UAV stealth craft, probably a tactical craft for surveillence and/or attack in high-threat locations.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
There is an extensive ongoing thread about this video here.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by dainoyfb
There is an extensive ongoing thread about this video here.

dainoyfb.....

I know.....

However that thread is buried & the discussion is lengthy & somewhat confused.

In re-addressing this issue, I've refocused the discussion, found & engaged with the witness, etc...

I also wanted to place this where the aircraft experts in this forum would see it.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truth1000
Conclusion: Developmental UAV stealth craft, probably a tactical craft for surveillence and/or attack in high-threat locations.

Truth1000.....

Do you have any further specific ideas regarding the identity of the mooted UAV?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I would say that I have provided all of the details I should, no offense to anyone on this site. If you can read between the lines, my opinion must be guarded when provided on internet sites. There are plenty of sites that provide all of the non-classified material needed to identify this craft.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rossa
Nice Vid OP, but I gotta tell you , you are looking at an early version of the B-2 Stealth.
I live in Whitman Air bases flight path, we've been seeing, and hearing these for years.

the reason you didnt hear it is because of its sound dampening abilities, its a stealth plane, you wont hear the sound from the engines unless it was a) very low, b) or only after it had passed beyond sight range.

they are seriously cool planes, coming from a flying family( we all fly) its amazing to see something fixed wing, and this shape actually stay air born, and a bit erie to see it fly over, and then hear the engine sound only after its passed out of sight. I enjoy the B-2 sortis immensley as there are often any where from 2 to 10 in formation that go over.

Great Vid though.

What do you mean by 'an early version'? The B-2 was unveiled in 1988 and looks exactly the same today. whatever the video shows, it is quite differenrt from a B-2

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truth1000
The dsign is definitely consistent with a stealth-designed craft. The B-2 is completely out of the question because of the length-towidth ratio. This craft has been designed for speed and maneuverability, not lift with which to carry payload. The lighting pattern suggests to me that additional lighting has been placed for monitoring purposes, further suggesting the craft is still developmental, rather than in an operational phase.

The turn radius is hard to specifically clarify due to the lack of information of near objects to assess the distance of the craft. Nevertheless, the turn-radius does suggest a highly-maneuverable craft. In fact, my inclination would be to believe this is a UAV, since the limiting factors in fighters all the way back to the F-15 and F16 is the human occupant. The F-16 is a 12-G airframe, with computer governors to prevent the aircraft from exceeding the tolerances of the pilots.

All from a row of lights! you crack me up. WHAT design?

I agree its not a B-2, BUT I fail to see how you can claim to interpolate the design of the craft from that video

[edit on 15-4-2010 by waynos]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Stealth is not a single function, but rather an entire concept of design. Non-stealth aircraft do not start at a single point and move out without fuselage structures at the junction of the main fuselage body and the forward wing segments. This was a development initially developed with the HAVE BLUE craft designed by the Lockheed Skunk Works. The HAVE BLUE was the forerunner of the F-117. After the development of the F-117, designs would never return to the pre-HAVE BLUE standards.

If you take the forward point of a stealth aircraft, and the two end-wing tip points of the leading edges of the wings, these form a triangle shape, and can be used, by those with the capability, to use the subsequent angles to identify the craft and determine the angle of radar reflection, regardless of whether it is a standard or pulse-Doppler radar emission system. No two stealth craft families have the same angles to this triangle, including the UAVs.

Any further discussion of these angles would be classified.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
There is no video!!!

WTF?

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes
There is no video!!!
WTF?

Wide-Eyes.....

The video's there.

Did you give it time to "buffer"?