It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gunshots Heard at Polish Plane Crash Site

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I really had no idea where to post this and I'm very sorry if it's already been posted.

This is too weird. I don't know how authentic the video is but it appears to show the Polish president's plane shortly after it crashed. You can hear gunshots being fired throughout the video and many people's voices in Russian, and possibly in Polish as well. I'm not going to speculate on what is going on. Here is the video:

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Why was he at the crash site? Happening to have a camera? While its still burning> The plane looks too small to be carrying that many people. Were the 98(including polish pres and wife) all on the plane or did it include those in the area of the crash? I'm not sure if that was ever cleared up, i can't remember. It doesn't look real to me.

[edit on 15-4-2010 by ItsAgentScully]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I'm sure they had secret service type guards on the plane with guns.. The heat from the fires may have set the bullets off. Its happened before.

Dunno. Weird though.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ItsAgentScully

How can you possibly not hear what sounds like gunshots? Did you even watch the video? Try again and listen carefully at time stamp:-1:07, 1:17, 1:24 & 1:26 tell me what you hear.

[edit on 14/4/2010 by who-me?]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by who-me?

Yes i did watch it. I guess i wasn't paying attention to the sound, more the crash scene. And yes, i hear what you all are talking about.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
They sound like gunshots to me.

Also they don;t sound like they are firing up in the air, to me they sound more like something being shot into the ground or something not to distant from the shooter.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Yeah it's pretty weird, however I feel like if there was some sort of "wrapping up" assassination going on on the ground the people responsible would not have let some local guy filming it get away with the footage. Who knows though.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ItsAgentScully
Why was he at the crash site? Happening to have a camera? while its still burning. The plane looks to small to be carrying that many people. Where the 98(including polish pres and wife) all on the plane or did it include those in the area of the crash? I'm not sure if that was ever cleared up, i can't remember. It doesn't look real to me.

I second that, the plane ,although crashed ,looks very shoddy to be carrying many high level government executives... crahed, or not... not to mention the pea green color.. give Polish designers some credit!

I dould not vote the video real, but am very suspicious about the death... given the decisions made prior to the accident.. pretty interesting thread somewhere around here.

[edit on 15-4-2010 by Sonof the Widow]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Here a news video of the crash site, I'd say the similarities are close enough to say the 'gunshot video' is authentic.
What you guys think?

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by who-me?

Thanks for the vid! I think it's authentic. Some stills from the video are compared pretty well at this prisonplanet forum about it as well.

forum.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Well upon reviewing that second video, I will retract my previous statement.

This is the president's plane.

Tupolev Tu-154

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Sonof the Widow

The "pea green" color is primer. Anything that you see that is that pea green color is interior aircraft structure - stuff you wouldn't normally see unless doing maintenance repairs on the aircraft. The large pea green piece looks like the inside of a wing box beam structure, where the fuel would normally be stored. The exterior surface of the aircraft appears to be painted white.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ItsAgentScully

The crash site in the video is not that of a small plane. Unfortunately the only part we can identify is part of the landing gear. But they seem to be about right for a Tupolev 154M.
Image of Polish TU-154M

It might be a good idea to scan through news foto's and video to see if the crash site in the video is the same. That would help to verify the authenticity.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Dorfl

I see, it looked so small on the film but then again it is in pieces.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
its the same plane as far as i can see...looks genuine.

if this really was a hit job we are in for a very hard few years

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
If you go to 1:16 I think you can see part of the fuselage in the background as well.

top topics

join